There will be a 2013 Batsu Game?

Thought I would add if someone knows what this was about but last night I was watching MBS and Masatoshi Hamada was on screen talking about a DVD release coming some time begining of 2013 and then a big ? then rolled onto their nightly anime airing.

Anyone know of any upcoming DVD releases?

[quote="samieniceguy":24091kj6]Thought I would add if someone knows what this was about but last night I was watching MBS and Masatoshi Hamada was on screen talking about a DVD release coming some time begining of 2013 and then a big ? then rolled onto their nightly anime airing.

Anyone know of any upcoming DVD releases?[/quote:24091kj6]

Every year, around November/December, they release a DVD with the Batsu Game. So maybe it’s the Airport Batsu. ^^

So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%AC%91% ... C%E3%82%BA

Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can’t find any fix info on it either.

[quote="Ap2000":1flyt7rk]So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can’t find any fix info on it either.[/quote:1flyt7rk]

Weren´t they quite late last year to announce 2011´s game? Wikipedia is not an official source, so it is not strange at all that they do not have any info (yet) wheter or not there will be a 2012 batsu game. Personally I believe they would have told the fans already if there would not be a new year batsu special this year. Sort of huuuge insult to the fans otherwise since they are eagerly waiting for one.

[quote="Sefidum":1qom0fod][quote="Ap2000":1qom0fod]So, I guess no batsu game this year then.

Also has no info on it.
And browsing through some Japanese site, I can’t find any fix info on it either.[/quote:1qom0fod]

Weren´t they quite late last year to announce 2011´s game? Wikipedia is not an official source, so it is not strange at all that they do not have any info (yet) wheter or not there will be a 2012 batsu game. Personally I believe they would have told the fans already if there would not be a new year batsu special this year. Sort of huuuge insult to the fans otherwise since they are eagerly waiting for one.[/quote:1qom0fod]

You’re probably right.
They’ve been damn late last year too, mid November for the announcement what the theme will be.

It’s too early to tell. But since they make a lot of money from all the ads during the batsu game, I see no reason they wouldn’t make another one this year.

Yes there will be one.
Yes, its nowdays late than used to be. Reason, it was before a real Batsu Game based on bets between each other.
After it became a New year eve event (filled with celebrities), they started doing this very late - November/December (Normally first week of December or last of November) A example: Highschool was done in September, while Matsumoto had his Birthday.

There are 2 recording 1. the Batsu self 2. The show what will be aired on 31th December.
The Press Conference happens usually right after the Batsu game was recored and ended.
The DVD release of the previous year will be used as Promo, 2 flies with one clap. Which does first appears, after the Conference.

Gaki no Tsukai itself, as many may have noticed over the years - is weak, compare to other shows. Such as Hey Hey Hey or Lincoln. Also, they haven’t done Manzai for a long time. The only thing what is simply left, is that annual Event. And as many have pointed out, its money for everyone.

No.

I hope the 2013 batsu games