Time+Offtopic chat until the batsu

you guys are funny! i was laughing while reading this thread…
the subject is now changed… :)

Yeah, waking up is going to suck this early in the morning. Hell I won’t be home to watch this anyways. How long before we will be able to post the new Batsu game on this website?

Kyon: Oh the horror of childhood Q__Q cries

I’m so glad I’m not working on New Year’s eve. Or on New Year’s day.

Oh lord, I just realized that New Year’s eve and day is on Thursday and Friday. Thursday and Friday is always the clubbing night in Downtown here and thank god I won’t be at work to push my way through the expected drunken crowds, especially with the closed-off roads near my workplace while they renovate every damn corner of the city for the Olympics.

And I’ll just be here, alone, watching the Batsu game, and then sleeping… ;(

[quote:1dx3yilx][i:1dx3yilx]Originally posted by gunners49[/i:1dx3yilx]
Yeah, waking up is going to suck this early in the morning. Hell I won’t be home to watch this anyways. How long before we will be able to post the new Batsu game on this website?[/quote:1dx3yilx]
Well…You got to take into account that it’s 6 hours (Hopefully with commercials then it’ll get cut down) Depends on the program you use to record it…It’s gonna take awhile to convert the file then post it to wherever (Mine will be Veoh of course) it’ll probably be a day or 2 at the most…

[quote:1ucz5fpt][i:1ucz5fpt]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1ucz5fpt]
And I’ll just be here, [size=134:1ucz5fpt][b:1ucz5fpt]alone[/b:1ucz5fpt][/size:1ucz5fpt], watching the Batsu game, and then sleeping… ;([/quote:1ucz5fpt]
Are you hinting at something here???

[quote:18o1smjb][i:18o1smjb]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:18o1smjb]

[quote:18o1smjb][i:18o1smjb]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:18o1smjb]
And I’ll just be here, [size=134:18o1smjb][b:18o1smjb]alone[/b:18o1smjb][/size:18o1smjb], watching the Batsu game, and then sleeping… ;([/quote:18o1smjb]
Are you hinting at something here???[/quote:18o1smjb]

Lol, no I was not :stuck_out_tongue: I was alone on Christmas, too (cue tears). Just saying I won’t be a part of that drunken crowd as much as I want to :cry:

Well take your time everybody. It is better to bring a quality video out than bringing out crap. Remember those old batsu games on Youtube?

Also you got to take into account that you can stream on Youtube as well…although, you’ll get flagged the next day…Just check the regular Gaki uploaders to find out what’s what…Remember, Networking!!!

and Iniquiti, I know how you “really” feel… :D It’s cool…You should’ve hit a brotha up…lol

let’s see… change the order of a few words, switch some out with some synonyms, there got it:

iniquiti: “Please don’t let it just be me, laying here watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men, then sleeping all alone ;(” 8o

The iniquiti code is finally broken

[quote:337xnjph][i:337xnjph]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:337xnjph]
let’s see… change the order of a few words, switch some out with some synonyms, there got it:

iniquiti: “Please don’t let it just be me, laying here watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men, then sleeping all alone ;(” 8o

The iniquiti code is finally broken[/quote:337xnjph]
LoL, us East Coast people are horrible…

[quote:2f1a1c0k][i:2f1a1c0k]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:2f1a1c0k]
Please don’t let it just be me, laying here watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men, then sleeping all alone ;([/quote:2f1a1c0k]

How did you know I enjoy watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men? :)

That is absolutely right!

mrbiggs132: no biggie ;] I curse formal family dinners into keeping me from reaching crunk city with my friends! shakes fists

[quote:1rf0nap0][i:1rf0nap0]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1rf0nap0]

[quote:1rf0nap0][i:1rf0nap0]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:1rf0nap0]
Please don’t let it just be me, laying here watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men, then sleeping all alone ;([/quote:1rf0nap0]

How did you know I enjoy watching men getting smacked in the butt by other men? :)

That is absolutely right!

mrbiggs132: no biggie ;] I curse formal family dinners into keeping me from reaching crunk city with my friends! shakes fists[/quote:1rf0nap0]
Such blasphemy…Who’s has family dinners nowadays…It’s all about the couch and laptop or TV…

[quote:2580bp3h][i:2580bp3h]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:2580bp3h]
Such blasphemy…Who’s has family dinners nowadays…It’s all about the couch and laptop or TV…[/quote:2580bp3h]

I don’t get that privilege until I finally get back to my apartment and be a couch potato again. Or pass out from the exhaustion of boredom. I said yes because I got reeled in by free food :P

You can’t say no to free food!

[quote:2wnpx7u1][i:2wnpx7u1]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2wnpx7u1]

[quote:2wnpx7u1][i:2wnpx7u1]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:2wnpx7u1]
Such blasphemy…Who’s has family dinners nowadays…It’s all about the couch and laptop or TV…[/quote:2wnpx7u1]

I don’t get that privilege until I finally get back to my apartment and be a couch potato again. Or pass out from the exhaustion of boredom. I said yes because I got reeled in by free food :P

You can’t say no to free food![/quote:2wnpx7u1]
Yes you can! Especially, if it’s not the food you like…Next, they’ll reel you in to do some chores like cleaning there bathroom or clipping chips of they’re feet… :P

[quote:1iccvodu][i:1iccvodu]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1iccvodu]

I got reeled in by free food :P

You can’t say no to free food![/quote:1iccvodu]

Much like how a fly is lured into a venus fly trap…

btw, this thread has like the most replies to views ratio of any other thread ever because we 3 are almost exclusively writing back and forth on it and no one else is viewing :P

[quote:3d7boph9][i:3d7boph9]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:3d7boph9]

[quote:3d7boph9][i:3d7boph9]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3d7boph9]

I got reeled in by free food :P

You can’t say no to free food![/quote:3d7boph9]

btw, this thread has like the most replies to views ratio of any other thread ever because we 3 are almost exclusively writing back and forth on it and no one else is viewing :P[/quote:3d7boph9]
Well, hell…If there was a chat box system setup…we wouldnt be going back and forth like a ping pong…lol

[quote:3mr66u3a][i:3mr66u3a]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:3mr66u3a]

[quote:3mr66u3a][i:3mr66u3a]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3mr66u3a]
btw, this thread has like the most replies to views ratio of any other thread ever because we 3 are almost exclusively writing back and forth on it and no one else is viewing :P[/quote:3mr66u3a][/quote:3mr66u3a]

I’m keeping an eye on you 3! xD There are childeren reading this forum…

And about the chatbox…Erhan is working on it ^^

[quote:he0mbt17][i:he0mbt17]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:he0mbt17]
Yes you can! Especially, if it’s not the food you like…Next, they’ll reel you in to do some chores like cleaning there bathroom or clipping chips of they’re feet… :P[/quote:he0mbt17]

But… but they’re so good at cooking! Why are they so good at cooking?! Why is it that the people of previous generations are so good at cooking?? WHY?!

…I had to say yes .__.

[quote:2jbwaq6p][i:2jbwaq6p]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:2jbwaq6p]

[quote:2jbwaq6p][i:2jbwaq6p]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:2jbwaq6p]

[quote:2jbwaq6p][i:2jbwaq6p]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2jbwaq6p]
btw, this thread has like the most replies to views ratio of any other thread ever because we 3 are almost exclusively writing back and forth on it and no one else is viewing :P[/quote:2jbwaq6p]

I’m keeping an eye on you 3! xD There are childeren reading this forum…

And about the chatbox…Erhan is working on it ^[1][/quote:2jbwaq6p]

Yes, sir, we’ll behave!

Yay for the chatbox :]

1. /quote:2jbwaq6p ↩︎

[quote:3c335rrv][i:3c335rrv]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3c335rrv]

[quote:3c335rrv][i:3c335rrv]Originally posted by mrbiggs132[/i:3c335rrv]
Yes you can! Especially, if it’s not the food you like…Next, they’ll reel you in to do some chores like cleaning there bathroom or clipping chips of they’re feet… :P[/quote:3c335rrv]

But… but they’re so good at cooking! Why are they so good at cooking?! Why is it that the people of previous generations are so good at cooking?? WHY?!

…I had to say yes .__.[/quote:3c335rrv]
Well…Looks like you’ll be paying rent soon in the house…and besides the 1960’s was a cooking generation era…Everyone who was born in the 60’s is a beast in the kitchen…It happens…

Slayeer: The kids should be playing Xbox 360 or PS3, not looking at us grown ups talk about “grown up” things…lol…Sweet about the chat box though…Do you know where he’s gonna put it???