[TORRENT] Get 6 Batsu Games at once

On the "Subtitles" category of the forum (see main page)

Are there any subtitles available for the Police station one? It’s only 1 file instead of 2 so i can’t use the one in the subtitles section.

[quote="Mentlegen324":q36uqcex]Are there any subtitles available for the Police station one? It’s only 1 file instead of 2 so i can’t use the one in the subtitles section.[/quote:q36uqcex]
here to find [url:q36uqcex]http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1542[/url:q36uqcex]
look for the police station and there will be indication as to where the subtitle file is. Both subtitles are there 8)

Need a proper Police subtitles as all the ones in subtitle section is cd 1 and 2 but not just for a single vid

Can I know what matsumoto batsu game is? Thanks :D

Im new at this and need a bit of help with the subtitles! I have no idea how youre supposed to combine the video and the subs! And where can i get the subs from? :worried: sorry for being a complete noob! ^_^

onnigoko audio is bad. am i only one here who got this problem?

[quote="MatsumotoIsMyHero":2on7quec]Im new at this and need a bit of help with the subtitles! I have no idea how youre supposed to combine the video and the subs! And where can i get the subs from? :worried: sorry for being a complete noob! ^_^'[/quote:2on7quec]

Take and drag the sub file to your video opened with VLC Media Player.

You can find the subtitle file in the "Subtitles" category of the forum.

@saberhen: I’ve never heard anything about the audio quality for the onigokko batsu video. Try the other video, the one in a separate topic (see Batsu Game category)

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for translating these and helping all of us view these videos. A special thanks to Kanzaki for answering my questions via email. It’s rare to find that kind of help on the internet nowadays.

Have a good afternoon!

-Vince

[quote="VMPSaberwolf":8zv1h9fy]I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for translating these and helping all of us view these videos. A special thanks to Kanzaki for answering my questions via email. It’s rare to find that kind of help on the internet nowadays.

Have a good afternoon!

-Vince[/quote:8zv1h9fy]

You are very welcome, Vince. We’re happy and proud to feed you guys with GnT material ;)

Looks like the torrent no longer works. I can make a new one with all 11(?) of them and host it on my seedbox (100mbit) if anyone is interested.

Never mind, I found a torrent on nyaatorrents with all of them: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&ti … howfiles=1

Mind linking to working subs? I really can’t find any proper ones…

Edit: Nevermind, sorry for being such a derp.

Is the quality really good on these? Thanks Ltbiggs for providing the nyaa link.

[quote="GrafithZ":1mco3xot]Mind linking to working subs? I really can’t find any proper ones…[/quote:1mco3xot]

I was thinking about psychic abilities for a bit there…

Thanks for posting this torrent as it saves so much time! ^_^

Weird the link takes me there but it says this torrent was blocked by the US government? :swear:

[quote="Riffy":3ejqn2z5]Weird the link takes me there but it says this torrent was blocked by the US government? :swear:[/quote:3ejqn2z5]

There you go, my friend!

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5797559/ ... ed_English

Thank you for this. Weird error the website gave me… well anyway now to grab them and have a good new years party watching them all.