>Translator< for Teacher-Batsu needed!

yes you’re right, we’ll be quite pissed if someone stole our subs and made them their own, they can edit or do whatever they want as long as they give CREDIT to the original subbers, as for the which version, we decided to use the 1080i version

[quote="noomeek":fu2fsrv7]I have not been to this website for quite a long time! So, I was wondering, why Zurui or Mr. Shibata not subbing this one? BTW, nice to see you in action again Shadi ;)

My regards to everyone in Subbing team :bow:[/quote:fu2fsrv7]

SibataBread posted this a few weeks ago on his facebook:

I feel very flattered to be often asked if I’m subbing the latest Batsu Game. And I’m sorry to say that I’m not subbing it. I just don’t have enough spare time to work on it and get it done in a timely fashion.

As many of you know, I have recently got a new job and it’s keeping me very busy (not complaining, it’s something I love to do) and I have pretty much abandoned what used to be my hobby (shibatabread.com genkiradio.com and etc) for most of 2012.

I wish to be more active on my subbing in 2013, but I shall see.

Thank you all for your support.

[quote="Shadi":27bdt8ss]yes you’re right, we’ll be quite pissed if someone stole our subs and made them their own[/quote:27bdt8ss]

Does this mean you will not be releasing an .ass file at the end after the subbing is complete?

Hi,

I happened to catch this show for the first time over new years. I did a search for where I could find some older episodes and found this site.

Anyway I’m willing to help out as a translator. I would say I understood about 95% of the show when I watched it, obviously translating’s another thing and I’m new to this whole fan subbing thing but I think I’m up for the task.

Feel free to send me a message with any questions/details.

i really want to do it but i just dont know japanese enough…
still thanks to all the translator that are helping sub all the batsu games

i am totally free to do translations. i am half japanese, half english. I haven’t got knowledge of how to put subtitles on videos though so need help with that but i can translate as i speak fluently.

i could devote a good few hours a day translating. if you’re interested, please contact me on here or djmixta@hotmail.com

– 06.01.2013, 12:43 –

i can translate. im half japanese/half english and am willing to put in a good few hours a day as i don’t do much at the moment. can’t put the subtitles on videos though as i am not great with that kind of technology. i understand 98%-100% of the stuff.

"Dear Fans and followers,

Firstly we have good news: the first part (30 mins) is almost done! The translations are ready and we only have to finish the typesetting before we can release it."

Many thanks guys. Can’t wait for the whole segment :@

I can start translating right now if someone tells me where to start from and how they want me to send the translations off to them?..

It’s great that you made a Facebook page so that people can get latest info from them and stop harassing you, guys! :D

Question: since the subbers team is form, will you sub the "Unseen Footage" too? will the team stop after this batsu game finished? or become weekly subbers of new episodes or Gaki? or any other unsubbed Gaki show?

And Thanks A lot for the subs, we’re nothing without you :)

I will be continuing afterwards IF people can send me the vids they want translated or tell me which ones they want translated at least.

I can’t answer in regards to the other question but I hope to do a serious bit of translating in the next 6 to 9 months minimum! :)

we’re considering re-working on Newspaper Batsu, or sub the batsu specials, after we finish this

Thank you for all your hard work, guys. I’m looking forward to seeing this. You have my love <3 :) Also Mickstar some good ones that people may be interested in are,

Lincoln series, and especially the Cosplay Bus Tour. That was left untranslated and would be an amazing translation. I think there’s about 2 episodes left?

Anyway, thanks again guys, I got your blog bookmarked and FB and Mick’s Twitter.

<3

If you could tell me which episode specificly and where i can download it… then i will do it :)

If you want i can translate in Italian… but Eng in Ita not jap in Ita!!!

[quote="Shadi":37r0pfv3]we’re considering re-working on Newspaper Batsu, or sub the batsu specials, after we finish this[/quote:37r0pfv3]
I’d like to see this year’s extras. But anything would be appreciated. Thanks!