Welcome our newest subber: joker

[quote="Kamran":3a4fdh2n][quote="joker":3a4fdh2n]looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little
i am not the same as zurui, i am just a student with a medium level of japanese language to top it i am not able to read neither kanji nor hiragana…
let’s see what will happen to the situation, maybe will be like my best bro shad, waiting around till our will comes back to us to subbed again…

:bow:[/quote:3a4fdh2n]

Dont listen to what other’s say :D take your time on subs make them perfect :D Don’t let others bring you down :D And of course those people that you talk about can’t do 1/10 of what you do to this community :D Hope i helped in a way :D[/quote:3a4fdh2n]
ty for the kind word but i’ve decided to okay, lets say 2 month quit, to catch up to my school work while looking for next project for translation
will ask shadi bro to combi with me in subbing so he can check

[quote="joker":2asyk7yy][quote="Kamran":2asyk7yy][quote="joker":2asyk7yy]looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little
i am not the same as zurui, i am just a student with a medium level of japanese language to top it i am not able to read neither kanji nor hiragana…
let’s see what will happen to the situation, maybe will be like my best bro shad, waiting around till our will comes back to us to subbed again…

:bow:[/quote:2asyk7yy]

Dont listen to what other’s say :D take your time on subs make them perfect :D Don’t let others bring you down :D And of course those people that you talk about can’t do 1/10 of what you do to this community :D Hope i helped in a way :D[/quote:2asyk7yy]
ty for the kind word but i’ve decided to okay, lets say 2 month quit, to catch up to my school work while looking for next project for translation
will ask shadi bro to combi with me in subbing so he can check[/quote:2asyk7yy]
That would be perfect, because your education i believe is more important than this show (not sarcastic :D ) xD

[quote="joker":2ht1eak2]looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little

:bow:[/quote:2ht1eak2]

joker, don’t take what people say personally. You will always have the critics, it just comes with what we do. Just remember that there are [b:2ht1eak2]many[/b:2ht1eak2] more grateful people that really appreciate what you do for this community. We have so few GNT subbers as it is, to lose another would be a big loss to everyone. Keep up the great work!

[quote="zurui":2hkcp8gx][quote="joker":2hkcp8gx]looking at all those negative comments about my rush subs, i really feel like quitting the sub team… i might be subbing little by little

:bow:[/quote:2hkcp8gx]

joker, don’t take what people say personally. You will always have the critics, it just comes with what we do. Just remember that there are [b:2hkcp8gx]many[/b:2hkcp8gx] more grateful people that really appreciate what you do for this community. We have so few GNT subbers as it is, to lose another would be a big loss to everyone. Keep up the great work![/quote:2hkcp8gx]
thnks for the words bro, will try to overlook but i cannot ignore my study 8)

joker,
yes school is important!!
But please let me tell you that you do great work and it really helps out the community :)

[quote="eChie":39ifzzqh]joker,
yes school is important!!
But please let me tell you that you do great work and it really helps out the community :)[/quote:39ifzzqh]
i agree he does do well in subbing but if it means that he must leave the subbing for school than shall it be :D

like i say temporary retreat for 2 month will both improve my language and study…
so i might be doing the subs in silent and release them as a bunch not forgetting letting bro shad to check or echie or even zurui to check the subs 8)

I must say, I actually thought your subs were quite good. One thing I’ve learned about subs through years of watching GNT is that no-one will ever be perfect at subbing, but they’ll be good enough for the viewers to easily perceive what is being said, as yours was. I didn’t see any problem with your subs.

keep doing what you’re doing joker…like the above poster, "your subs were quite good". :clap:
no one can take that away from ya…if the critics know so much why don’t they sub it themselves instead.
but hey, on the bright sight their "harsh" words can make you stronger. If ya really wanna take a break for 2 months, then come back stronger than ever. We here will always appreciate subbers.

p/s: hey i just realize this is my anniversary post…XD