Whats your Fav moment in the Batsu games???

For me It has to be a toss up between Tanak Betting Hamada in up down left right!

Or When Hamada got out for complaining about the watchmen in 24 hour newspaper

[CENTER]!!!The part when Yamasaki get slapped by Masashiro Chono in Hospital & Newspaper batsu game !!!

:clap: :clap:[color=green:1sa3zic0]~[/color:1sa3zic0][color=red:1sa3zic0]AbsolutelY[/color:1sa3zic0][color=green:1sa3zic0]~/[/color:1sa3zic0] :clap: :clap:[/CENTER]

[color=#800080:2tpdh34s]Matsumoto peeing in a cup in the bedroom, because he was too scared to use the bathroom. Then finding the cup was not sufficient, and Endo retching as he hands him one more.
Matsumoto shot with a dart, naked. TWICE!![/color:2tpdh34s]

-Pie Hell
-Matsumoto get darts bare ass
-Thai Kick Punishment
-Chono & Yamasaki
-haunted newspapper panda pei pei (or how was it???)

The entire sequence of Matsumoto attempting to tell the stories about the baumkuchen and the frozen slushy mayonaissey bread of Hamada incidents in Hospital is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

In Police Batsu when they’re leaving the gas station and Hamada (I think) says something about Mr. Mizuki not giving up, then camera cuts back to him running across the screen yelling "ZET!!!"

And every single time Fujiwara studders or coughs or laughs or just screws up reading his lines in general slays me (a cute, LOVELY baby).

I have a couple!

There’s one from the School Batsu where they think that Yamazaki is getting it too easy, so when they test it out and Yamazaki laughs and doesn’t get caught, Endo tries laughing. I LOVE the change in expression from his laughing face to his "No. that didn’t work" face when "Endo OUT" gets called over the speakers.

Or there’s the Hospital Batsu where Endo and Tanaka are sent to the Nurses Station and Tanaka down falls at EVERY scary thing given to them.

I’m in the process of watching the hotelman batsu, but the others I’m waiting for english subs for.

[color=#4080FF:2a93afzr]Matsumoto nyaaaa~~ in the Newspaper Batsu :lol:
and when hamada getting scared by matsumoto’s frat :rofl: [/color:2a93afzr]

So many to choose from!

The MRI machine in Hospital Batsu
The haunted look on their faces after they come out of the Hospital Batsu MRI and sit in stunned silence
Every time the original Star Wars theme is played in Hot Spring 1
Yamasaki Hosei’s post-Masahiro Chono "slap face"
Ichi… Ni… San… Shikoku Shikoku Shikoku!!! Shikoku Shikoku Shikoku!!! Shikoku Shikoku Shikoku!!!
The prayer service interrupted by Madonna’s Like A Virgin in Police Batsu
"De Niro humoring a baby", "De Niro doing a hammer throw", "De Niro’s head caught in the doorway" in Hot Spring 1
False pregnancy quiz in Hospital Batsu

Show-Hei-HEIIIII always gets me whenever hear it…

The hotelman songs were the best IMHO…

Anytime where heipo’s clumsiness/easily frightened nature gets the best of him…

And so many more…

SHO-HEY-HEY!~~~ SHO HEY ~~~~HEYYYYYYYYYYY!! SHO HEY HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

squishy eraser!

Tell me one more time!

Hospital Batsu - When Hamada turns the book they found in matsumotos drawer, and he sees an even funnier picture of matsumotos brother. His reaction makes me laugh every time ^_^ :rofl:

Kick Kick ketsu ni kick…
Tanaka kara~ kick ketsu wo dashite uketotteyo XDDD

I think all of you know that scene XDDD

Mine is the hospital batsu too… but it’s the moment Endo’s running towards a sign to turn it around and in the middle of it he falls into a hole… That moment was the most surprising thing I’ve seen on a batsu game… I laughed for like 5 minutes with tears in my eyes :bow: priceless

mine: School-batsu: Jimmy’s english xD

tententententententen :D

wen jimmy onishi was in the hospital batsu game n wen da pig started 2 make funny noises soooo funny

i think it was in the spa batsu… when fujiwara stuttered every time he have to say something to the boys and they couldn’t help laughing their asses off!!! :rofl:

The Hospital Batsu, when Endo’s former wife and Matsumoto’s brother are in the group of doctors making rounds.

[b:2z1b2rfa]From Hotel Men-[/b:2z1b2rfa]
Yamasaki winning RPS for the eggs, cracking up while eating second half, then putting his hand up for the pork.
The stupid face he makes at the end of his impressions in the Michelin pageant.
His interaction with Chono at the wedding.
[b:2z1b2rfa]From Hospital-[/b:2z1b2rfa]
Endo fallling into the pit.
[b:2z1b2rfa]From Yugawara-[/b:2z1b2rfa]Hamada desperately trying not to laugh but failing each time C3P0 does this thing.
That’s just what I can think of now, there are so many.

[b:2b95848x]No Laughing in Yugawara-[/b:2b95848x] Tanaka and Yamasaki hitting their heads on the deer head on the wall
[b:2b95848x]No Laughing Hotel-[/b:2b95848x] The rock,paper,scissors scenes
[b:2b95848x]No Laughing Police Station-[/b:2b95848x] Jimmy onishi’s "dry heave"