Where are you from ? ^^S

Northwestern Territories, Canada (I’m currently living here)
It’s so fun here. |(

Russia, Siberia. :)

[quote="bricktop07":27ygh73n]Russia, Siberia. :)[/quote:27ygh73n]

:o send me a siberian husky :inlove:

British Columbia, Canada

Netherlands! :D

And yes: we do have legal prostitution and cannabis (before anybody starts asking).

And no: I can not help you in any way to gain acces to/or obtain any so don’t bother asking.

[quote="Ssshhtt":17nj9g99]Netherlands! :D

And yes: we do have legal prostitution and cannabis (before anybody starts asking).

And no: I can not help you in any way to gain acces to/or obtain any so don’t bother asking.[/quote:17nj9g99]

Muahahah kind of weird to live in a country where prostitution and cannabis is legal, it feels like a free country!

:) :)

Estonia

Mordor

[quote="Ezoghoul":1md4yzwi]Mordor[/quote:1md4yzwi]
Oh come on… :(
Seriously? :)

[quote="Ezoghoul":2o55hjth]Mordor[/quote:2o55hjth]

what the hell is that ???

[quote="Ezoghoul":3u78uzbl]Mordor[/quote:3u78uzbl]

Well then… I’m from Gondor :devil:

[quote="||—PEGO—||":1vbak1qu][quote="Ezoghoul":1vbak1qu]Mordor[/quote:1vbak1qu]

what the hell is that ???[/quote:1vbak1qu]

sauron’s crib

[quote="exi-chan":1iwk92j2][quote="||—PEGO—||":1iwk92j2][quote="Ezoghoul":1iwk92j2]Mordor[/quote:1iwk92j2]

what the hell is that ???[/quote:1iwk92j2]

sauron’s crib[/quote:1iwk92j2]

uuuuuuuuuuhhh??? :envy:

where Mount Doom is located at Pego…

@Kanzaki, curse Gondor and all of Elendil and Isildur heirs!

Should I change my same to Spikeli Benderson and carry two battle axes?

[quote="0omizuuo0":2l2waifz][quote="Ssshhtt":2l2waifz]Netherlands! :D

And no: I can not help you in any way to gain acces to/or obtain any so don’t bother asking.[/quote:2l2waifz]

Muahahah kind of weird to live in a country where prostitution and cannabis is legal, it feels like a free country!

:) :)[/quote:2l2waifz]

To be honest, to us it’s not really a big deal. We are used to it and we don’t consider it to be anything strange. Also, because it’s legal the crime-rate is low, because it’s monitired by the government. Dutch people are really down to earth about it :)

[quote="Ssshhtt":2n2g7pik][quote="0omizuuo0":2n2g7pik][quote="Ssshhtt":2n2g7pik]Netherlands! :D

And no: I can not help you in any way to gain acces to/or obtain any so don’t bother asking.[/quote:2n2g7pik]

:) :)[/quote:2n2g7pik]

To be honest, to us it’s not really a big deal. We are used to it and we don’t consider it to be anything strange. Also, because it’s legal the crime-rate is low, because it’s monitired by the government. Dutch people are really down to earth about it :)[/quote:2n2g7pik]

Wow, got it, well it’s great then! if that help to reduce the crime. :)
Thanks for explaining! :D

France, Normandy (actually "High Normandy").

As in England, it rains (and snows sometimes) all the time, except for today wich is an exceptionnaly sunny day ^^.

And no, I don’t wear a beret on my head and a "baguette" under my arm (but some old persons still do it ^^).

And yes, having Sarkozy as president is a shame, now we know what Americans lived for 8 years.

It seems there’s not a lot of Japanese people here, most are North/South Americans and Europeans :geek:.

[quote="Uluter":2iyywe3z]France, Normandy (actually "High Normandy").

As in England, it rains (and snows sometimes) all the time, except for today wich is an exceptionnaly sunny day ^^.

And no, I don’t wear a beret on my head and a "baguette" under my arm (but some old persons still do it ^^).

And yes, having Sarkozy as president is a shame, now we know what Americans lived for 8 years.

It seems there’s not a lot of Japanese people here, most are North/South Americans and Europeans :geek:.[/quote:2iyywe3z]

and africans

LoL that’s why I’ve asked where do you guys are from. It was just to know how many outsiders are fan of GnT.