Who's your favorite Downtown "Special Guest"? *possible spoi

I would say Fukawa-kun and his brilliant one liners from the first two Batsu Games.
“Don’t be mad just because I used the corner of the eraser”

Karasawa Toshiaki when he pop up in Murakami’s Geisha class when he was trying promoting 20th century boys movie.

He was my Favorite guest because I am a big fan of NHK drama’s and he stared in my all time favorite series Toshiie and Matsu, were he played Maeda Toshiie.

[img:f2wdwu8q]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/Katsuden/Others/IMG_9250.jpg[/img:f2wdwu8q]

Well i gotta go with Chono and Jimmy, just love those guys!

if its guest apperances it has to be…
[color=crimson:u5tncx0c][size=167:u5tncx0c]HEIPO[/size:u5tncx0c][/color:u5tncx0c]

heipo is the best in the hospital batsu and also in the highschool batsu
remembers the the circle of heipo :lol:

Others I like are:
Gekidan Hitori (haha always getting the sht beat out of him cause of his family)
Jimmy Onishi (i dont think ive ever lol’d so hard at someone reading a book)
Konya ga Yamada
Sho hei hei~~!!! Sho hei heiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~!!!
I liked seeing HG in the Highschool batsu also haha WOOOOOOooooo~~~!!!

No mention of Egashira so far.

[yt]w2qfAiMVsI0[/yt]

I thought Mao Daichi was superb on Hotel man. she had the laugh down perfectly, and the faces she was making were so simple and silly that you couldn’t help but crack up.

man all these are sooooo good. Murakami is boss. Jimmy is by far a classic, he seems to have the most votes so far. not many people have voted for Itao yet.

Well I like Itao the most. He has a weird sense of humor, that leaves you hanging with a wtf. You kind of expect weird stuff from him,but you never know what may come (like riding on a horse just saying nothing). Stuff like that makes me laugh.

I like when Gasu comes in during the yugawara meditation. Konichwaaaaaaaa Yugawara. Jimmy is always good too.

[quote:34s30mi9][i:34s30mi9]Originally posted by Matsuri[/i:34s30mi9]
My favourite special guest was Yazawa Eikichi :clap:
Him singing with the mic turned off is just classic![/quote:34s30mi9]

I can watch it all day and still lol every time :lol:

[quote:34s30mi9][i:34s30mi9]Originally posted by alfred_49[/i:34s30mi9]
Claudiaaaaa!!![/quote:34s30mi9]

She’s really growing on me. She gets better with every performance.

Of course the more standard guys like Itao and Jimmy are always master :D

And Sonny Chiba and Riki Takeuchi bring pure badass(coincidentally two of my favorite actors)

[quote:14c4k6im][i:14c4k6im]Originally posted by infimum[/i:14c4k6im]

[quote:14c4k6im][i:14c4k6im]Originally posted by gojinki[/i:14c4k6im]
The world needs more Murakami fans![/quote:14c4k6im]
Man, his appearance was cut in the latest batsu broadcast on the Eve.

Anyway, this is the classic Shoji.

[yt]fHkwuR5zBM4[/yt][/quote:14c4k6im]

yeah his stint was part of the unseen footages in the hotel batsu game… :unsure: X( I still laugh whenever I watch him do the “woah!” in the newspaper batsu :clap:

Shoji Murakami is definitely my favorite. His class series is incredibly funny even when you can’t understand Japanese(the Clown class is probably my favorite). He has some good bits in the batsus too, especially the Police one. I wish they showed more of his interrogation scene.

Without a doubt, it has to be Chono-san. I also like Heipo and his perpetual scaredyness, but there’s just something about seeing Chono-san slapping the bejesus out of somebody. They have to mix it up and give one of the other 3 a slap next year.

[quote:4mjylbhn][i:4mjylbhn]Originally posted by sarutobi[/i:4mjylbhn]

[quote:4mjylbhn][i:4mjylbhn]Originally posted by alfred_49[/i:4mjylbhn]
Claudiaaaaa!!![/quote:4mjylbhn]

She’s really growing on me. She gets better with every performance.[/quote:4mjylbhn]

:lol: And that's saying something!

Itao Itsuji because he can keep a straight face through anything.

My favorite will have to be Watanabe-san from the Hospital Batsu Game. I nearly fell out of my chair when he did the “turn into a moron when I say 3’s or anything divisible by three…”. If I had the ability I’d like to make a gif out of him saying the numbers 30-40.

Heipo and Masahiro Chouno are also favorites of mine. I would NEVER want to be slapped my Chouno…shudder

Shin Onii and Jimmy are the best… but i truly laugh my ass off everytime shin onii appears. he is absolutely a monster, just amazing! i just can’t stand look at his face…

I was really surprised by Bandou Eiji. He’s supposed to be a former baseball player, but can gab like none other, as seen in the Hospital batsu game. He can literally talk for 3 hours straight about his life.

Jimmy Ohnishi is a Classic. No doubt about it.

But I would also like to mention the Obachans, “Konya ga Yamada”, Heipo (even more at the 24h Tag, trying to pie the others and got beaten without his success) and Fujiwara (if he counts as guest)

Gasu’s posters are the best non-talking gags of the whole Batsu game formula.

Itao. Something about him that’s so funny. I like Jimmy Onishi as well.