Why did you come to Japan? YOUは何しに日本へ?

I’m glad that my post has spurred interest in the show.

keep them coming ernie.

This is a fun show and the last few times I’ve been in Narita I’ve looked around to see if they’ve been filming.

Most of the time it’s people from other Asian countries being asked what they bought as souvenirs.

95% of the time…? Green tea Kit-Kats!

If I was asked what I would bring of souvenirs, I would say: ‘‘POCKY! WOOW!’’ :D

the girl in the first video "2014.07.14" the one who has the crazy hair cut and punched the PA, her name is Sarah D’Alelio and she lost that fight to Rin Nakai.

edit: I forgot that bobby konda was the announcer of the show. btw bobby ologun show’s up as bobby konda in some show credits, as he took his wife’s name when he became a japanese citizen back in '07, he is slowly transitioning(at a snails pace)to his "new" last name

[quote="VideogameDC":1mb9pfym]If I was asked what I would bring of souvenirs, I would say: ‘‘POCKY! WOOW!’’ :D[/quote:1mb9pfym]

Nowadays you can probably get pocky in your country or at least the near equivalent called Mikado. I’ve had pocky before but I don’t think I was impressed with the amount of chocolate on them. For chocolate on a biscuit stick you could also try Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers. :)

[quote="soudou":2446nnep][quote="VideogameDC":2446nnep]If I was asked what I would bring of souvenirs, I would say: ‘‘POCKY! WOOW!’’ :D[/quote:2446nnep]

Nowadays you can probably get pocky in your country or at least the near equivalent called Mikado. I’ve had pocky before but I don’t think I was impressed with the amount of chocolate on them. For chocolate on a biscuit stick you could also try Cadbury’s Chocolate Fingers. :)[/quote:2446nnep]

There’s a store in my country that sells JAPANESE Pocky :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
There are some parts here that sell Pocky, but from Thailand I think. It’s distributed by Glico as well!

[quote="Arlekin":32v5lukv]:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Pocky :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Give me TAKOYAKI!!
Monday Takoyaki, Tuesday Takoyaki…[/quote:32v5lukv]

I rather eat Matsumoto’s Decoration Cake Rice. :D

But I would have gag reflexes too! :D :D :D

I would love to ear real japanese sushi. :lol:

Wooooo…me too. I mean, I like the garbage they call "sushi" here in Latin America (and is nothing like sushi), so I’ll love to taste the real thing. That is why I understand the Sasebo guy from the video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And I can’t forget the fucking song!!! Is so catchy!!!
Monday Tuesday Sasebo!! Wednesday Thursday Sasebo!! Friday Saturday Sasebo!! Sunday…burger day…Sasebo all the week!!! Yeah!! :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve never tried out latin american sushi because I never felt it would be as great as the real thing. :D

Is like the makishushi from Japan…but without the nori. Is just…Mmmm…ok. Not the great thing ever, but is ok

Why did you come to Japan? 2014.10.27
[hide:2ti8o685]Cruise ship from Taiwan
Evgeni Plushenko (Figure skater)
German fan of "Initial D"

https://mega.nz/#!eVUETYDT

[img:2ti8o685]http://i.imgur.com/WfC6lpu.jpg[/img:2ti8o685]
[attachment=0:2ti8o685]Why did you come to Japan 2014-10-27 [720p].zip[/attachment:2ti8o685][/hide:2ti8o685]

Wow!! There is more?? Wiiiiiii Thanks buddy!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote="jhivesubs":h43d07va]About 32miutes of the 2014.08.25 episode has been subbed ([url=https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x253b22_aidol-140825-you-wa-nanishini-nippon-e_fun#from=embediframe:h43d07va]DAILYMOTON LINK[/url:h43d07va]) by the people that was on the show itself.They’re AKB48 fans who’re a part of a subbing group called AIDOL.[/quote:h43d07va]

I know about Aidol!! I’m watching this just now, and I laugh my ass off with the "Attack on Titan" joke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
P.S: I need a girlfriend like Tamara/Nicole!!! She is really cute and she likes Idols too!! You can’t find that everywhere!! Her boyfriend is a really lucky guy :nod: :nod: :nod: ^_^

[quote="Arlekin":psdfnbb1][quote="jhivesubs":psdfnbb1]About 32miutes of the 2014.08.25 episode has been subbed ([url=https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x253b22_aidol-140825-you-wa-nanishini-nippon-e_fun#from=embediframe:psdfnbb1]DAILYMOTON LINK[/url:psdfnbb1]) by the people that was on the show itself.They’re AKB48 fans who’re a part of a subbing group called AIDOL.[/quote:psdfnbb1]

I know about Aidol!! I’m watching this just now, and I laugh my ass off with the "Attack on Titan" joke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
P.S: I need a girlfriend like Tamara/Nicole!!! She is really cute and she likes Idols too!! You can’t find that everywhere!! Her boyfriend is a really lucky guy :nod: :nod: :nod: ^_^[/quote:psdfnbb1]

Are you being an Endo? :P

Forever!! In my heart!! Representing!! Yeah!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: