Yamazaki slapped by some woman

from Endo’s Chiaki audition:

[video:razrybft]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNeKv7S0i7E[/video:razrybft]

(a little Chono is inside all of us, isn’t it? :shifty:)

Don’t you remember her from the other batsu games? Where she usually hits “dead” staff with slippers? Her name is Ayako Nishikawa.

Nice clip btw, better than that only the Endo movie audition.

SHORT BUT SWEET… love his face when he gets hit

i have seen lots of slapping to yamasaki by different persons…and could be possibly why yamazaki’s face has gotten more puffy?

chiaki audition is one of the best episodes. :clap:

I think the worst slap Yamasaki has withstood was on KiKi series awhile ago. I think it was the Curry episode? The one where he actually cried. :D

Ayako Nishikawa was once a miss Japan. now she’s a physician (plastic surgeon CMIIW) :D

@bunkie: ya, that slap was better than any chono’s given out so far. yamazaki literally flew into the table hahahah

[quote:301kg3uw][i:301kg3uw]Originally posted by Bunkie[/i:301kg3uw]
I think the worst slap Yamasaki has withstood was on KiKi series awhile ago. I think it was the Curry episode? The one where he actually cried. :D[/quote:301kg3uw]

I’m in agreement with that.

<------------

Ayako Nishikawa slapped him multiple times lol,I love her,she is truly a sadistic masochist :clap:

I’m confused. It’s a Chiaki audition for Endo, but they’re slapping Yamasaki? Are they looking to see how hard they would be slapping Endo in the future or something?

ndo was leader for that espiode, so i think he choose Yamasaki because he expresses pain on his priceless face. I have seen Endo slapped by other people too such as Heipo, and of course Hamada. When Heipo slaps Endo and he does not express his face. lol …but sometimes gets angry and was going to fight back. lol

the girls were asked to hit one of the gaki no tsukai guys in order to find out who looked most like Chiaki.
I think 3 of the girls chose to hit Yamazaki:P