2013/2014 Batsu game stream

[quote="Xuang":1vbnjcrg]Just wondering but this is after the Teacher one right or was there something before this?[/quote:1vbnjcrg]

Yeah the Teacher batsu was before this one, you haven’t missed anything :)

[quote="calobest":1vbnjcrg]It starts at what time ? 18h30 in Japan, this is confirmed ?
Thank you.[/quote:1vbnjcrg]

Hi, yeah it’s stated on the NTV website here at the top-right in the red box under the big yellow "24hr" heading:

http://www.ntv.co.jp/gaki/special_2013.html

Also on the bottom of this news article:

http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/105013

Hello,

I stream downtown related, and asian related content most weekends on JTV, and aslong as there is nothing in the show that is against TOS(naked Children) you will be fine. Also I doubt they will be so quick to react to a 5hr+ hour stream… usually takes them a while. I have streamed Matsumoto’s naked ass so many times i can longer count and Im still around.

Lastly, While I am not fluent, I do speak Japanese to an extent and live sub Tousouchuu and Dero/Tore on my stream each weekend to the best of my ability so I am offering my services, however if you have like 1 or 2 Japanese people live subbing I will obviously not be of much additional help. So let me know if I am wanted as sort of a last ditch moderator.

Good Luck and Thanks for your service.

By the way, just wondering, do you think it will be possible to make a rough sub out of the live chat subs like last year? Here was last years thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4408

I probably won’t be catching the live broadcast in the hope of a complete Team Gaki sub but it’d be nice to have the quick live chat subs as an alternative just incase…
Apparently Team Gaki needs translators still to be able to sub the next batsu :sweat: :( If anyone can help give [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4947:5c5ols87]JordansOcarina a PM[/url:5c5ols87] or contact them via email or web form on the website http://www.teamgaki.com/contact-us/

Thanks again to all live chat subbers. :)

So I may not have time to do a test stream tomorrow, I am pretty busy, won’t be home til late. I will test something early in the week but will not be around between 25th-30th so don’t go crazy if there’s no news on the stream, I WILL stream the batsu game. More info about it probably won’t appear until the day before.

It’s good to hear that you will stream the new Batsu game. Greetings from Hong Kong.

[quote="Kyon":160qdfq5]So I may not have time to do a test stream tomorrow, I am pretty busy, won’t be home til late. I will test something early in the week but will not be around between 25th-30th so don’t go crazy if there’s no news on the stream, I WILL stream the batsu game. More info about it probably won’t appear until the day before.[/quote:160qdfq5]

Just a heads up, especially if your streaming using xsplit, there are issues with it a jtv that you may encounter as a result of the latest video player update to jtv. i was having issue streaming for the past 2 weekends. It my also have something to to do with windows 8.1, no one on the xsplit irc seems to know. Basically xspit connects to a server, it looks like your streaming, but your channel is still offline. Not an issue for everyone, but just giving you a warning, and stating that you may need to, ’ just to be sure; do 1 or 2 tests with enough time to trouble shoot issues after. I know its a hassle and it my not even be required, just my two cents.

Thanks again for the effort

I’m just hoping for a good quality stream. Not just video quality. Last years the stream the dude kept changing channels if there was any form of nudity (even though it was already censored), it was really weird.

Thanks again for this year Kyon :)

[img:3k2dk88n]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2FTJVeoWNzM/UR5ufCIVeAI/AAAAAAAAADg/tUv-M1Fstng/s1600/is+this+real+life.jpg[/img:3k2dk88n]

Unfortunately, this year due to doctors orders cannot really stay up to live translate and so will be asleep through the majority of the show. Furthermore, this years winter break I am tied up and can’t help with subbing afterwards either.

That all said, I do want to please and thank you for the live link / eventual torrent.

Sorry to hear that Shizentaisuu, we appreciate your previous work, hope you feel better soon, take care.

[quote="desukarhu":3mrrziuu]I’m just hoping for a good quality stream. Not just video quality. Last years the stream the dude kept changing channels if there was any form of nudity (even though it was already censored), it was really weird.[/quote:3mrrziuu]

Still beats robot laughing guy the previous year. Or the guy that kept switching to the boy band every commercial break.

Cant wait its getting close :)

I am considering recording this from the live feed so that I may make a DVD and share with my Japanese friends who are not in Japan this time of year. Some of them have been away from Japan for so long that they don’t consider themselves Downtown fans anymore. I’d like to bring them back. Can anyone recommend a good, free recording software?

Unless you’re in Japan and able to record the live broadcast, I would wait for an HD torrent personally. They are usually done from HD DVR copies, and usually start up a few days after. You need boatloads of disk space to record from whatever stream we’re able to find, and the quality/stability probably won’t be there (usually there’s a lot of bouncing around to different streams throughout the event).

Just got back to Tokyo, Had problems with the capture card before I left for vacation. The one I recieved from a friend didn’t work anymore, so I went out and spent over 100 bucks on a new one, it also didn’t work right for some reason so I returned it for an even more expensive one. It’s too late for me to mess around with it now, I’m going to sleep because I’m exhausted. I will get up early tomorrow to work out the kinks with the stream and hopefully be up and running by the time the show starts. I’ll keep eveyone updated. If you’d like to help come to the chatbox tomorrow morning (japan time) and i’ll be on testing the card and getting everything sorted.

Wow Kyon, to spend your hard earned money like that is truly generous. Hope it works out smoothly for you. Best of luck.

I just hope someone records the stream w/ the subs so I can play it later at my party.

[quote="Kyon":1mharmvu] I’ll keep eveyone updated. If you’d like to help come to the chatbox tomorrow morning (japan time) and i’ll be on testing the card and getting everything sorted.[/quote:1mharmvu]
You are my hero of 2013!

[quote="fortheshire":19x1ge9i]I just hope someone records the stream w/ the subs so I can play it later at my party.[/quote:19x1ge9i]

:doh: Non-Japanese Language subs take a long time and usually take half a year to be made for a 6 hour special like this... if you plan to show this at your party, chances are it will be in Japanese only...

If they try to throw together the live subs into a video like they did last year… you might have some rushed translation as opposed to nothing though. However, there is no guarantee anyone does that.