2016 Batsu theme leaked

[quote="Yukito":c6ex2q3z]Lmao, Fujiwara is Conan.[/quote:c6ex2q3z]

Wow, I had no clue who Fujiwara was. But luckily there’s a bunch of subtitled Detective Conan episodes online. I just introduced myself to Conan with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Sd81Vn610:c6ex2q3z]this particular episode[/url:c6ex2q3z].

A "bunch" doesn’t even come close lol - there are only 8 unsubbed episodes (721,742 and 744-749), so yeah if you want to get into Conan you won’t have to skip that much, and can enjoy watching close to 800 episodes of Conan haha.

On official gaki twitter they announced the batsu game in english. I think it s interesting.

Wow, this is the 1st time Fuji is not dressed as a woman, but as a child…Pretty funny. ^_^ Can’t wait to have more!
Thanks for sharing !

[quote="andylau-fr":dzdvuc78]On official gaki twitter they announced the batsu game in english. I think it s interesting.[/quote:dzdvuc78]

Huh you’re right. :o

https://twitter.com/gakitsukatter/statu ... 5677006853

Considering, on their foreign licensing site, they also credit the Silent Library fansub on Youtube as being a major factor in gaining interest abroad, I wish NTV would just take a cut of Youtube profits instead of doing takedowns. That or release subs themselves. :|

Yeah… what’s up with the English in the tweets?

NTV taking a little bit of notice of the international fandom perhaps? Following the episode with Karla Cavalli last year I would daresay that at the very least, the TV station know they have a little band of international fans for Gaki. Or maybe it’s just me but yes, it is rather intriguing…

I really hope that they’ll introduce something new for this year.
The last few years have been really repetetive.

Same goes for Kiki, Absolutely Tasty and the recent "I know that you like this", which are all great sub shows.

It just seems that the producers have been cutting back on the shows since the financial crisis. I don’t want this to hurt GnT in the long run.

I want to see Tsukutei Hosei (probably spelled that wrong) being abducted by the master criminal Chono, who announces, "I will slap this man once an hour, on the hour, unless I am paid five billion yen." Then master sketch artist Hamada is charged with drawing the criminal based on a video of the suspect for use in wanted posters.

I’d also like to see the return and proliferation of the mystery buttons. But that’s what I ask for every year. :lol:

[quote="Whackjob":3e5xj1e3]I want to see Tsukutei Hosei (probably spelled that wrong) being abducted by the master criminal Chono, who announces, "I will slap this man once an hour, on the hour, unless I am paid five billion yen."[/quote:3e5xj1e3]

Wow haha evil 8) I’m not sure he’d survive! :rofl:

Someone had the idea on Reddit of having Chono be a veteran detective who gives them a tough case and then checks in (aka harasses them) regularly to see if they’ve gotten any further with it, and I think that when they haven’t gotten any further Chono could accuse Housei of hiding evidence for the case.

I definitely would like Chono to start popping up in random places more often than just the standard stage+audience setup.

[quote:3e5xj1e3]Then master sketch artist Hamada is charged with drawing the criminal based on a video of the suspect for use in wanted posters.[/quote:3e5xj1e3]

Haha Hamada doing wanted posters would be great. Maybe some old woman comes in saying she needs them to investigate where her missing cat has gone. Hamada is tasked with drawing the Missing Cat poster and the old woman is like "That’s not what my Tiddlywinks looks like!" every time to piss him off.

[quote:3e5xj1e3]I’d also like to see the return and proliferation of the mystery buttons. But that’s what I ask for every year. :lol:[/quote:3e5xj1e3]

Yeah that would be good, nice way of adding some surprise elements in.