24 Hour Tag Batsu (1999)

[quote:1ib4y1w4][i:1ib4y1w4]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:1ib4y1w4]

[quote:1ib4y1w4][i:1ib4y1w4]Originally posted by Rupan[/i:1ib4y1w4]
I’ve made a new encoding of the video file, it’s is 671MB.

Both the 3.95GB version and the 671MB version can be found here:

[url:1ib4y1w4]http://thepiratebay.org/user/gakinotsukai/[/url:1ib4y1w4]

The 671MB version may take a short time to propagate seeding initially.

I’ve uploaded over 270GB of the 3.95GB ver (not including other seeds uploads) so it’s not like it’s unpopular. I’d rather the one with my subs merged were removed. At the very least, please remove my name from it.[/quote:1ib4y1w4]

So the sub file you made will play with both the 671MB and 3.95GB files, correct?[/quote:1ib4y1w4]
Yes it should, but it’s contained in each torrent anyway. I don’t think there is a need to just get the subtitle file

[quote:289l4atz][i:289l4atz]Originally posted by Rupan[/i:289l4atz]

[quote:289l4atz][i:289l4atz]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:289l4atz]

[quote:289l4atz][i:289l4atz]Originally posted by Rupan[/i:289l4atz]

[url:289l4atz]http://thepiratebay.org/user/gakinotsukai/[/url:289l4atz]

I’ve uploaded over 270GB of the 3.95GB ver (not including other seeds uploads) so it’s not like it’s unpopular. I’d rather the one with my subs merged were removed. At the very least, please remove my name from it.[/quote:289l4atz]

So the sub file you made will play with both the 671MB and 3.95GB files, correct?[/quote:289l4atz]
Yes it should, but it’s contained in each torrent anyway. I don’t think there is a need to just get the subtitle file[/quote:289l4atz]

I checked the file, I couldn’t find the sub for them. That 3.95gb one took forever to download but thanks for getting back. I checked and the subtitles matched up. Glad to see these batsu are coming along very nicely. All I’d want to see now is the rest of the high school one.

[quote:28l05b3m][i:28l05b3m]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:28l05b3m]

[quote:28l05b3m][i:28l05b3m]Originally posted by Rupan[/i:28l05b3m]

[quote:28l05b3m][i:28l05b3m]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:28l05b3m]

[quote:28l05b3m][i:28l05b3m]Originally posted by Rupan[/i:28l05b3m]

[url:28l05b3m]http://thepiratebay.org/user/gakinotsukai/[/url:28l05b3m]

I’ve uploaded over 270GB of the 3.95GB ver (not including other seeds uploads) so it’s not like it’s unpopular. I’d rather the one with my subs merged were removed. At the very least, please remove my name from it.[/quote:28l05b3m]

So the sub file you made will play with both the 671MB and 3.95GB files, correct?[/quote:28l05b3m]
Yes it should, but it’s contained in each torrent anyway. I don’t think there is a need to just get the subtitle file[/quote:28l05b3m]

I checked the file, I couldn’t find the sub for them. That 3.95gb one took forever to download but thanks for getting back. I checked and the subtitles matched up. Glad to see these batsu are coming along very nicely. All I’d want to see now is the rest of the high school one.[/quote:28l05b3m]
It’s inside the MKV container file. It should be on by default but if not you can usually turn it on by one of the filters or player settings

I only planned to do this one but I’ll take a look at the high school one and see if I can do anything.

Arigato Gosaimsta :)

Thanks you! Greetings from Portugal! =)

The subs in the OP are fine for about the first half, but then towards the later half they are horribly out of sync. Is there an updated version or a fix for this?

am working on it but it might take some time cause am terribly busy right now

[quote:14b4dd88][i:14b4dd88]Originally posted by kikadell[/i:14b4dd88]
The subs in the OP are fine for about the first half, but then towards the later half they are horribly out of sync. Is there an updated version or a fix for this?[/quote:14b4dd88]
The subs contained in the torrents of the 2 torrent versions should sync perfectly with their respective version

Could someone please seed the 3.95gb version? There seems to be a seeder on it but I can’t connect to them unfortunately :(

EDIT: whoever is seeding, THANK YOU :)!

subs here arent syncd with the 8XXmb file. well, until a couple of minutes, it is delayed. can anyone please post a fixed sub. thanks a lot! :D

edti: found it. for the 8xxmb file. [url:1s6mv9ch]http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_77607.htm[/url:1s6mv9ch]

Thank YOu Very Much…

Okay. I downloaded the avi version of 25 Hour tag from here.
Great quality, excelent audio, ect. Thank you for the upload.
However, I dowloaded the subs and yes there were a lot just missing, but the one thing that bugged me the most was the timing. It was great until maybe 20 mintes into the video, the subs just started lagging. The subs started showing up way later then when they had said anything.

So I downloaded "Rupan" 's subs, hoping they’d be better and ON TIME, but I ran into exactly the same problem.

I’m getting extremely frustrated with this, so can someone either give me some advice on how to fix this or point me in the right direction to a BETTER SUBBING COMMUNITY please.

A better… A better subbing community? You actually dare demand for such a thing. I could help you but since you obviously think the subbers here are doing such a bad job I’ll only say this, do it yourself if you want better deer lover.

BUH. Its so FRUSTRATING that my FREE FANSUBS don’t work right!!! Why can’t you people take more of your OWN TIME and EFFORT to make your FREE FANSUBS work for ME??? I’m taking my business to a BETTER SUBBING COMMUNITY because I’m sure one exists.

Good luck buddy.

If you read the thread you’d find the torrents of two versions that have sync’d subtitles (one with subs externally, 600mb, and one with subs embedded into the file, 3.5gb)

http://thepiratebay.org/user/gakinotsukai/

Thx Rupan for the subs!

Thanks for the subs! I still haven’t seen this

I just downloaded the megaupload for 24hr tag bastu along with the subtitles in .ass format and the subtitles are not showing up… what’s happening?? thanks :D

This one is a great share.! I have downloaded 24hr Tag here with great quality of audio and video resolution. However, as what everybody here is talking about, the late subtitle is very destructive. I hope Rupan’s subtitle share will fix all this trouble…

PS: Thanks Rupan! ;)