Absolutely Tasty - Complete List (with Download Links)

Good iniative.

I suggest you add the links to the episodes we have on the site. If you make something good, your thread will earn a sticky ;)

You should also notate which ones are currently available with subs. As far as I know, that is only the Takikomi Gohan and Taiyaki episodes. DTFS is working on Nukazuke and Shibatabread is working on pizza, as per other threads.

Mhm we should be done with nukazuke soon

It’s done, OP is finished and all links are up. I’ll try to keep it up-to-date too.

Concerning the ads, I tested downloading with both IE (where you’ll have ads) and Firefox with Adblock+ (where nothing will show up at all) and it takes exactly 3 clicks and entering 1 capture code (with only 15s waiting time). That’s pretty bearable imho :D

Wow, looks really good. I wish I was as proactive as you because something like this for all the series would be amazing, though I will probably always opt for a download service like megaupload or rapidshare over this. But theres nothing wrong with trying to make a buck!

[quote="monteyuma":mihn3y4r]It’s done, OP is finished and all links are up. I’ll try to keep it up-to-date too.

Concerning the ads, I tested downloading with both IE (where you’ll have ads) and Firefox with Adblock+ (where nothing will show up at all) and it takes exactly 3 clicks and entering 1 capture code (with only 15s waiting time). That’s pretty bearable imho :D[/quote:mihn3y4r]
Or you could have stopped thinking about making money and uploaded on megaupload.

[quote="monteyuma":24d5c2um]Note²: When you (for some weird reason) still use Win XP you might need to remove a special character from the file
names of EP 1a, 1b, 04, 08 and 09 to play them. All other Operating Systems should be fine (Win Vista/7, Linux, MacOS)[/quote:24d5c2um]
WinXP is fine. It’s the player (unless you are using Win98 or 95). It has to support unicode.

Strange. When I click on the DL links I get redirected by linkbee to "dancing boom boom" video? Is this just me or is this an actual problem? I’ve tried pretty much all the links and they go to the same place.

[quote="indalecio666":2jspn2fs]Strange. When I click on the DL links I get redirected by linkbee to "dancing boom boom" video? Is this just me or is this an actual problem? I’ve tried pretty much all the links and they go to the same place.[/quote:2jspn2fs]
click the skip advertisement then u will be redirected to the download links

We are a non profit site so we also don’t want other people to make money from the user base. Put in the normal links if you want or remove them please.

Thank you

OP, you have been warned, further action will be taken if not responded to, users: please don’t use those links, other links are readily available in the absolutely tasty section(it’s not that hard to find, every episode has it’s own post) without ads and some guy trying to profit off our love of gaki.

P.S. to the OP, if you’d notice, there is a paypal link, If you regret what you did, you could contribute to the site what you have profited from it. This site is not free for us to host, and yet we run no ads.

Why would I regret? I read all the rules and there was nothing about it, so I thought it was okay. (edit: my profit would be about 0,50ct, which I don’t even get paid^^ (let’s just consider it a test run which failed^^))
Then FYI, even megaupload pays (just hardly anyting though (yes, even far less than that above)).

Now my "offer": I’ll remove the linkbee links, since I’m not to happy with it either. Like I said I’ve never done this before and at the start it looked ok… because I think they actually might only start to add horrifing ads after a few days (so it looks acceptable at first, but isn’t). PS: Their data collecting though is awesome (you see from which countries the clicks derive - quite interesting).
Moreover I’ll remove the pic hosting service … damn bastards doing adult ads while their page suggests they wouldn’t -.-

But’ I’ll keep the FileServe Links (which are the raw download links without any ads apart from FileServe promoting their premium accounts (which every file hoster does)). Their speed is good and I’ve never had problems downloading from FileServe either. Only difference to let’s say megaupload is their somewhat harder to get captcha hehe.

PS: Just an interesting fact: The link to dtfs’ site was clicked most of all the links (and shibatas site only got half of their clicks).
PSS: I’ll remove the ad links now asap, sorry for any inconvenience.

oh well I just thought someone might regret taking other people’s work and making money off of it, silly me.

And thanks for your "offer" of what you were willing to do(i.e. take out the least profitable links)… did it look like there was any room for negotiation?

banned.

Sorry guys, been busy with university so I haven’t had time to work on nukazuke, should be able to start again soon. People still go to the DTFS site? Don’t think we’ve updated that in forever lol

hey i just found this post… damn that suc_ked :puke: !

i don’t know wich one was more shocking , the fact of having paying links for gaki no tsukai or the fact that the guy who posted them only had 9 posts to his active… :smoke: that guy was lurking for some time i would dare to say.

anyway good decision to bann him. still harmless, but stupid from someone to do that in here, :!: i’d say it’s common sense that no one should post that in a fan site about a show, right?

i would also take the oportunity (without doing any but-kissing) to thank the whole community of active members of gaki-notsukai.com, for sharing both videos ,and efforts ,to bring to a hungry-laugh big family that we are ,the chance to enjoy a great show as gaki no tsukai is. :bow:

I can’t find the Taiyaki-RAW anywhere - D-addicts-torrents don’t work and that list here just shows the subbed version…Can anybody post me a link to download it?

Hey would anyone list all the ingredients on every episode please? :D

First of all, many many thanks for your great work, I really wanted to watch this for a while.

But can somebody please post a Megaupload download mirror or a torrent?? The connection on fileserve is really poor and takes quite some time to download (even) a single episode.

Thanks for your work and keep it up! :bow: