Batsu Game 2013 announced yet?

Lawyer’s office, courthouse, might be another option, although I’m not sure how easy it’d be to obtain a location or how many varied things they could do besides watching different mock trials. Maybe boring.

Since it’s an anniversary of sorts, I thought maybe they would do No Laughing Inn again, this time by using the bus (as much as I think it’s played out) to take them to various locations as tourists or as workers at the inn this time (with hopefully better work related results than Hotel). Unlikely though.

yea I think it’s a bit much to expect the setup to be much different considering the track record of the previous shows. I kind of wish they never began to put all the members into it but rather kept only a select few because having only a few allowed more focus on their individual characters and less acting as a team like they normally do. They would have been able to tailor it more too. That’s my opinion though…

[quote="prominent":1l38fal9]Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
I’m not sure what other options there are, sooner or later they might run out of options.
Chefs? Veterinarians? Mechanics? [b:1l38fal9]Librarians?[/b:1l38fal9] Farmers? Bankers?
ok maybe they wont run out…[/quote:1l38fal9]

Maybe it’s just me, but I think this would be hilariously ironic, plus it gives them a chance to reuse the Silent Library act seeing as Onigokko got a revive during spy.

[quote="prominent":16a9mlgr]Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
I’m not sure what other options there are, sooner or later they might run out of options.
Chefs? Veterinarians? Mechanics? Librarians? Farmers? Bankers?
ok maybe they wont run out…[/quote:16a9mlgr]

Oooh! Farmers! Imagine their faces when they dicover that they have to take care of lots of icky animals for 24 hours;D

[quote="prominent":26sffrw1]Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
ok maybe they wont run out…[/quote:26sffrw1]

Firefighters also crossed my mind, troopers/navals would be a good one too in my opinion.

Or maybe Ghost-Busters? :D

I jokingly said in the chat that it was a zoo setting (Hamada in the Gorilla enclosure would be funny) but it I was to choose any situation I think it would be a prison…zoo is probably more viable though.

Hmm… how about department store floor salespersons? Have some kind of lottery, and let one thousand people of the public be permitted to shop during the batsu. Hamada and Matsumoto would work sales (force them to work together for maximum akwardness). Tanaka and Endo would work the registers. Yamazaki would be floor manager, having to deal with upset customers. Which necessarily would include Chono. The public would come in and shop in the presence of celebrities, making them feel awkward, and a certain percentage of them would be prearranged to cause random disturbances.

I can already see a myriad of "events". Having them restock the shelves, only to pull out boxes of T-shirts with embarrassing caricatures of Hamada. An early store opening with some once-a-year sale causing a stampede. An elderly person calling every half hour to check the price on the same thing over and over again, who then finally shows up and buys something completely unrelated. The fire alarm being pulled. A shoplifter punk kid blatantly stealing in front of Yamazaki. Et cetera.

I can see the shoplifter punk being Chono’s son, and him slapping the person accusing his son of theft (sort of like the icecream kid one in the newspaper show).

Maybe they could be [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces:3rbvix9n]SDF[/url:3rbvix9n] guys.

[quote="fudex":1wny5g6u]Maybe they could be [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces:1wny5g6u]SDF[/url:1wny5g6u] guys.[/quote:1wny5g6u]

I laugh… In french, "SDF" means "sans domicile fixe" aka "homeless" XDDD

I also thought about that.

J’ai aussi pensé à cela XD :D

[quote="fudex":31h6i4sf]Maybe they could be [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces:31h6i4sf]SDF[/url:31h6i4sf] guys.[/quote:31h6i4sf]

No.
Just no.

[quote="angelpick":3qop8qdw][quote="fudex":3qop8qdw]Maybe they could be [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces:3qop8qdw]SDF[/url:3qop8qdw] guys.[/quote:3qop8qdw]

I laugh… In french, "SDF" means "sans domicile fixe" aka "homeless" XDDD[/quote:3qop8qdw]
Heh that works too, I guess.

It has come out, the theme is FIREMEN

Link to the news article?

[quote="Tony90":1qnrrsv3][quote="prominent":1qnrrsv3]Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
ok maybe they wont run out…[/quote:1qnrrsv3]

Firefighters also crossed my mind, troopers/navals would be a good one too in my opinion.

Or maybe Ghost-Busters? :D[/quote:1qnrrsv3]
'well my thought actually were really close
something more like sailors on a cruise ship

[quote="Tony90":1ivozoah][quote="prominent":1ivozoah]Firefighters would be a good choice I think.
ok maybe they wont run out…[/quote:1ivozoah]

Or maybe Ghost-Busters? :D[/quote:1ivozoah]

lol Ghost-Buster, Tanaka would probably die…

[quote="ehychail":2cdc33n9]It has come out, the theme is FIREMEN[/quote:2cdc33n9]

link to the news or it didn’t happen…I personally got bored of the repetitive stuff they’ve being doin for the past 6 years, they MUST get back to betting games and see who wins and who loses

[quote="ShadiHD":2fjmqnhs][quote="ehychail":2fjmqnhs]It has come out, the theme is FIREMEN[/quote:2fjmqnhs]

link to the news or it didn’t happen…I personally got bored of the repetitive stuff they’ve being doin for the past 6 years, they MUST get back to betting games and see who wins and who loses[/quote:2fjmqnhs]

Totally agree

yea… they’ve done competitions in the past. Something like downtown versus cocorico and yamisaki would be good enough for whoever wins or loses, plus then they can adjust to make the punishment more painful if the younger team wins.