(completed) No Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

This is indeed great news. Cheers to you Knightar and your friend. i’ve saw the version that was on youtube awhile back. but it wasnt to clear. this has made my friday even tho the future is uncertain. May the force be with you! :clap:

great news indeed, we’ll with great anticipation !

Great news! Can’t wait till this is done, thanks for the hard work :)

Quick update

I managed to finish my pre-translation edit of the sub script, and I’m giving it to the translator. By the end of the weekend I hope we can get a more clear view of when this can possibly be done by.

great, please keep updated with the latest progress ok ? so we can keep our hopes high

Great news. I have all the no-laughing batsus dubbed on DVD except for this one. It will be nice to have the whole set. :clap:

So this is Onsen 2… i thought i had the wrong copy for awhile :pinch:
Keep up the good work guys :flowers:

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Translator has been busy today so he wasn’t online for me to pass my script, so I went ahead and took the time to add similar color coding from the first onsen batsu. The entire episode is pretty much color coded as best I could match up everyone. This should also help out the translator too.

EXCITING!!! :D :D :D :D

you da man knightar!!!.. really looking forward to seeing it… all the best doing the sub

Looking forward to this one :D

Can not wait!

thanks again!

im really looking forward to these subs (^_^)

[quote:khjj2o93][i:khjj2o93]Originally posted by knightar[/i:khjj2o93]
Translator has been busy today so he wasn’t online for me to pass my script, so I went ahead and took the time to add similar color coding from the first onsen batsu. The entire episode is pretty much color coded as best I could match up everyone. This should also help out the translator too.[/quote:khjj2o93]

Well that’s great news, you’ll have to thank your friend for us.
It’ll be really awesome when the last Onsen will be completely subbed and like much people i’m also really excited to see it.
So thank you and your friend to take the time to do this ^^

Glad to see everyone is as excited as I am, The translator has been busy in school so he hasn’t had time to work on much, but I’m sure he’ll have time soon. I do hope to finish this ASAP =]

Update 6/2/10
Last night he started working on the translation again, Not sure how far he got but its progressing =]

keep up the good work. it would be great to have the subs available for yugawara.

arg, some slight bad news, and bad timing…

The translators hard drive crashed this morning … Not sure what was lost, or if he can recover the work he has done. I’ll let you all know whats going on as soon as I can. Most likely this wont be done until next late month. =/

oh no… T_T well, guess its just bad luck. pass on my thanks to the translator for the hard work he’s done. hope he won’t give up.

Totally looking forward to the complete subs dude, this was the first batsu I ever saw! Shame bout the computer crash!

One quick question though, the version of Yugawara that used to be on youtube had the proper starwars music when c3po walks over and opens the sliding door multiple times. Why is the music different in the version I got from this site?? were there 2 edits of the same show or something? like a dvd version and a tv version?