(completed) No Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

wow I hope much wasnt lost. im dying for this one to come out hehe. anyways hope things are ok.

[quote:23s3zvcb]One quick question though, the version of Yugawara that used to be on youtube had the proper starwars music when c3po walks over and opens the sliding door multiple times. Why is the music different in the version I got from this site?? were there 2 edits of the same show or something? like a dvd version and a tv version? [/quote:23s3zvcb]

The one with the star wars theme is the version that was shown on TV and the one without is the DVD version with more scenes. They didn’t have the copyright to use the star wars theme on the DVD.

hey knightar. any updates on the subbing project? i hope everything is alright at your side of the end. i’m waiting with anticipation :D

cant wait until made thnx

Any updates on the subs yet?

yea it’s been sometime since the last update

any updates?

i am uploading it now will post it soon both video and subs

only Megaupload sorry

[quote:39x94c0o]i am uploading it now will post it soon both video and subs[/quote:39x94c0o]

Joker, you’ve got complete subs?

yeah for all batsu game from 24 hour Tag to HotelMan :D

i would like to create thread but always unable to
i want to create a full list of batsu game for people to enjoy :flowers:

Please upload here if possible: [url=http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=1531:14wh8gfc]Fileserver[/url:14wh8gfc] !

With a set of completed subs up, you’d be helping not only the viewers but other subbers to finish theirs! It would be much appreciated Joker :D

i am now moving on to general discussion there coz i am still not familiar with thread creation on download thread so i will just post there once everything is done including some additional video which necessary follow with the subs :shifty:

warning : some of my subs only focus during the game and not on introduction :pinch:

so is there any progress from whomever on the subs for specifically this 2004 yugawara batsu game?

Better subs for this is the last thing that is missing imho (all others batsus are complete/well subbed).

joker have you actually got the subs or are you…joking lol its taking quite awhile for you to upload subs however im sure when you do do (heh doo doo) everyone would be most appreciative!

The subtitles Joker uploaded are difinately something in a WIP state. It’s littered with holes throughout the whole show.
But it’s still better than no subs at all =)

[quote="joker":iwb7frma]i am uploading it now will post it soon both video and subs

only Megaupload sorry[/quote:iwb7frma]where can i find the 100% sub, joker?

joker’s sub for this batsu is the same as the previous one… wonder what happened to knightar???

is anyone working on the subs for yugawara? the one from joker is the same i got a long time ago.