Daily Chatter

[quote:293h3rdc][i:293h3rdc]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:293h3rdc]
i had difficulty watching it too… there’s just something wrong with it… or maybe it was just me… I mean they’ve done that kind of prank/set-up already many times before but on this incident someone cried. Tanaka cried. That must have really hurt him bad. The prank must have gone overboard. But after revealing it was just a prank, Tanaka pulled himself together and acted as professionally as a comedian. I really admire Tanaka on this one.[/quote:293h3rdc]

Well Tanaka got to ‘pay it forward’ in this episode from august 2nd (I couldn’t find it on the board, but after searching veoh for it, I found that biggs had it)

[veoh]v18867088E8PhryE9[/veoh]

don’t forget to watch the very end of the episode to see ‘after’ reactions
it goes on for another 2 episodes

[quote:2udnuy05][i:2udnuy05]Originally posted by suzakuryuu[/i:2udnuy05]

[quote:2udnuy05]Downtown pulls numerous pranks on their colleagues on Gaki no Tsukai. A common prank is to have Hamada pretend to lose his temper during a filming and become furious towards the unwitting victim. In the past, he has violently attacked the victim, including kneeing him in the face, giving a headbutt,[3] and pulling his hair[4]. His act is so convincing, it has brought his victims to tears. This prank has been pulled on Naoki Tanaka of the comedy duo Cocorico, a regular on Gaki no Tsukai.[5] Tanaka testified during the mock trial, “I cried on someone’s chest for the first time in my life.”[/quote:2udnuy05]
anyone know about this? i just read this on wikipedia…[/quote:2udnuy05]

Ah! I saw this video about the Hamada/Tanaka thing.

I felt sorry for Tanaka. This is the only time I thought Hamada went a little too far with his act. :S

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share this video from YT. I participated in a flash mob dance last Saturday in one of the busiest malls in Toronto. If you don’t know what a flashmob is, just watch the video and you’ll get the idea. The flashmob is part of the promotional events for the upcoming JUNO Awards here in Canada. More than 100 “dancers” participated in the event and we’re happy it was a big success.

It was a fun and unique experience for me. Please watch it and enjoy! :clap:

[yt]oI2T_RlND2o[/yt]

I sure hope at least the guy that was surrounded was having fun. What was the promotion part? All I saw was a bunch of annoying people blocking the way.

i was one of those “annoying” people blocking the way… :shifty:

Inspired from ImprovEverywhere I presume? 8D

It’s a pity that flashmobs get more and more commercial and will be held for promo-thingies and marketing.

There was an ImprovEverywhere at my school recently; I participated ;]
Flashmobs are very amusing to watch, regardless of marketing or whatever their motives are. Though the ones that are done just for giggles are the most amusing.

@kawaii_endo, where did you get that avatar from :clown:

Nothing wrong with the dance but some one who has no clue about what you’re promoting understands nothing from that :blink:
just a personal opinion being the mean grouch I am, people getting in the way and making no sense what so ever would annoy me to no end :lol:

@iniquiti: not really, just a simple flashmob to promote the upcoming JUNO Awards. I think another flashmob dance was done in Calgary for the same purpose. Possibly, short clips of the flashmobs will be aired on TV come JUNO Awards time. ImprovEverywhere is on a different level though, they’ve got really creative and crazier ideas. :clap:

@xsmilez: i also think flashmobs are amusing, or entertaining. btw, my avatar is from a scene of HanaKimi (jdorama). i suggest you watch it! :D

@gojinki: im not sure what you mean by “but some one who has no clue about what you’re promoting understands nothing from that” or that what we did didn’t make sense whatsoever.we were sure that by the end of the dance the crowd were aware that it is for JUNO Awards because we explicitly told them. anyhow, maybe not all people were interested but we did draw a big crowd, and we saw that they enjoyed it. :)

Either way, it’s still awesome ;D

[quote:178yebif][i:178yebif]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:178yebif]
@gojinki: im not sure what you mean by “but some one who has no clue about what you’re promoting understands nothing from that” or that what we did didn’t make sense whatsoever.we were sure that by the end of the dance the crowd were aware that it is for JUNO Awards because we explicitly told them. anyhow, maybe not all people were interested but we did draw a big crowd, and we saw that they enjoyed it. :)[/quote:178yebif]

Oh at the end? So I’m an asshole who’d be punching peoples faces in after the first min.

Hey, does anyone know anything about Hamada voicing Slowking in the second Pokémon movie? I’d love to hear it, but I can’t find the Japanese version anywhere… Only the English (and even one Dutch!!) version…

[img:3kv85d9z]http://lightofthestars.com/CotW/029.jpg[/img:3kv85d9z]

To be honest, currently I don’t have any sound installed, but I am pretty sure the following is Japanese with English subtitles. :smiley:

[video:398s7hyd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgOyOODrj4[/video:398s7hyd]

[size=84:398s7hyd]Hamada is also Shrek’s voice in Japanese, in case you’re interested![/size:398s7hyd]

[quote:2ta2kttu][i:2ta2kttu]Originally posted by captainfalcon[/i:2ta2kttu][size=84:2ta2kttu]Hamada is also Shrek’s voice in Japanese, in case you’re interested![/size:2ta2kttu][/quote:2ta2kttu]

I didn’t know that, but who else than Hamada would be able to do it…

Thanks for the link!

merry x-mas everyone! greetings from the heart of germany. cheers!

Well I’m still a student

and I’m on Winter Break :DDD

I’m just working on my hardcode batsu games for apple devices and over-posting on this forum, which may be an anoyance to some of you… sorry. Need something to do while I wait for Christmas ;)

happy new year 2011! PARTY ON!!! \o/