Episode #1188 2014.01.19 - I think that you like this

[quote="Outlaws0023":1l057p3a]Good news! subbing this episode at the moment:) quite busy, but hopefully it will be done soon:)[/quote:1l057p3a]

Yayyy, awesome!!
I was tempted to struggle on doing a crappy sub of Hosei’s part using Capture2Text to grab the on-screen subtitles and run them through translators. You’ve saved me a lot of work! If you need any assistance with the episode (timing/typesetting/etc.) maybe I can help if you need it.

[quote="Outlaws0023":2xdtbgu5]Good news! subbing this episode at the moment:) quite busy, but hopefully it will be done soon:)

[quote="solari":2xdtbgu5]Title is ‘I am the one who understands everyone the best! At any rate, you like this item, right?! Championship’[/quote:2xdtbgu5]
hope it’s alright if i use your translation of it, cause it’s a good one:)[/quote:2xdtbgu5]
Yeah sure! :D
Thank you for taking on the ep~
I don’t have the confidence to tackle translating a full ep…

[quote="soudou":2fkf2l4f][quote="Outlaws0023":2fkf2l4f]Good news! subbing this episode at the moment:) quite busy, but hopefully it will be done soon:)[/quote:2fkf2l4f]

Yayyy, awesome!!
I was tempted to struggle on doing a crappy sub of Hosei’s part using Capture2Text to grab the on-screen subtitles and run them through translators. You’ve saved me a lot of work! If you need any assistance with the episode (timing/typesetting/etc.) maybe I can help if you need it.[/quote:2fkf2l4f]

I certainly wouldn’t mind some help but not sure how to put your timing into the work I’m already doing…?:slight_smile: like i was thinking about you helping with timing the 10-15 last minutes of the video…

[quote="Outlaws0023":24a7td44]I certainly wouldn’t mind some help but not sure how to put your timing into the work I’m already doing…?:slight_smile: like i was thinking about you helping with timing the 10-15 last minutes of the video…[/quote:24a7td44]

Do you have a subfile (like a .ass) and are you using the 1080i video download in the first post? If so I’d just need the .ass file.

I’m using that video and yes I’m using an ass file, but I’m working on it right now… i don’t know if you can just make a new ass file, do the timing, send it to me and then i can take that timing into the file I’m currently working on?:slight_smile:

[quote="Outlaws0023":17y5cqn9]I’m using that video and yes I’m using an ass file, but I’m working on it right now… i don’t know if you can just make a new ass file, do the timing, send it to me and then i can take that timing into the file I’m currently working on?:)[/quote:17y5cqn9]

Yeah, no problem. If you send me the current file via Zippyshare or Mediafire or something with where the timing is up to and styling, I can add to it in Aegisub. Then I could just private message you with the extra timecodes. If you open the .ass file in Notepad and copy-paste those lines after the last line of your translation, save it and then open it in Aegisub (or whatever you use to sub) the new timed lines should appear for you to fill in a translation to the dialogue. :)

[quote:3vec7new]Yeah, no problem. If you send me the current file via Zippyshare or Mediafire or something with where the timing is up to and styling, I can add to it in Aegisub. Then I could just private message you with the extra timecodes. If you open the .ass file in Notepad and copy-paste those lines after the last line of your translation, save it and then open it in Aegisub (or whatever you use to sub) the new timed lines should appear for you to fill in a translation to the dialogue. :)[/quote:3vec7new]

Cool I’ll send it:D

You guys were right! This episode was good and funny

I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t get past eight seconds of this show, or Liar’s Hotel for that matter. It’s just a real letdown. DT and its variations are about the only thing worth watching for me (why I pay for cable is something to figure out another day). I try downloading stuff from Mega and all I get is shit.

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":30jdcop7]I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t get past eight seconds of this show, or Liar’s Hotel for that matter. It’s just a real letdown. DT and its variations are about the only thing worth watching for me (why I pay for cable is something to figure out another day). I try downloading stuff from Mega and all I get is shit.[/quote:30jdcop7]

Heh, I think the way you said that might make people think you’re talking about the content of the program not the ability to watch the video :rofl: Of course I could be wrong and that is what you’re saying. But I assume you’re saying after you download from MEGA the file does not run properly? It might be that it became incomplete or corrupt when your web browser was downloading it.

It might be worth installing JDownloader 2:

http://jdownloader.org/download/offline

I am able to download videos from Dailymotion, MEGA and other sites using it. Just got to have it running and copy the video link, then in the Linkgrabber window of JDownloader right click on the file you want to download to select "Start Downloading". Hope that helps.

By the way you can find this episode subbed here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5348

I’m not sure how jdownloader will help, but it’s something I’ll keep in mind. Thanks for not taking my comments the wrong way. I want to be kind.

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":2yacpc9u]I’m not sure how jdownloader will help, but it’s something I’ll keep in mind. Thanks for not taking my comments the wrong way. I want to be kind.[/quote:2yacpc9u]

Well MEGA is kinda finicky for me at times in web browsers and web browser developers are unlikely to update specifically to accomodate MEGA’s system. But JDownloader is an open-source desktop application that people regularly update to accomodate various video host websites so it works pretty well. For example Dailymotion changed their system not too long ago and web browser based methods I used to download Dailymotion videos didn’t work anymore but JDownloader got updated to work with Dailymotion’s new system. Worth a shot.