Episode #1395 (2018.03.04) Board Game Meet-Up

Link please . thank you XD

Would love to get the link as well, thanks Ernie!

Can I get a link too please, Ernie! Thanks as always!

As I used to dig board game, I really like this episode.

While those party games are more fit with the TV format, I wish they do more complicate games, like one 45-minutes game for one episode.

GOod Day Ernie! can you send me the link as well? thanks in advance!

[quote="rocky_iwata":2xt3krqy]As I used to dig board game, I really like this episode.

While those party games are more fit with the TV format, I wish they do more complicate games, like one 45-minutes game for one episode.[/quote:2xt3krqy]
For some reason I’d love to see the guys play The Game of Life, or something like Risk.

Can I have a link to this episode Ernie? Thank you!

Ernie san, can I have the link too? Thank you so much! :bow:

Hi Ernie, please send me the link too, thank you

Hi Ernie, would like a link pls =)

May I have a link as well Ernie? Thank you so much for all you do =)

IT’S ON THE FIRST PAGE

Whoops, didnt realize ernie reverted back to passcode, thanks for the heads up and thanks again to ernie for his work =)

[quote="Johnhk":3m24s7ow]IT’S ON THE FIRST PAGE[/quote:3m24s7ow]

Just wanted to post this. Hopefully the spam will stop now lol

Hi, ErnieYoung-San, Can I get the link for this episode?
Thank you.

Ernie Young San,

Link wo tanomimasu~!
Onegaishimasu!

[quote="Johnhk":1bikpnww]IT’S ON THE FIRST PAGE[/quote:1bikpnww]
Most likely some people have gotten so used to asking that they just post in the thread without even looking through it… we might need to have some kind of site-wide announcement :lol:

The link is here.
[url:2yr40bdt]https://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6915#p60701[/url:2yr40bdt]

Hi Ernie, I’d love to have the link too… Thank you

[quote="qboel":1uk5gtjj]Hi Ernie, I’d love to have the link too… Thank you[/quote:1uk5gtjj]
[url:1uk5gtjj]https://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6915#p60701[/url:1uk5gtjj]