Gaki-No-Tsukai-Test

[quote:3an55scf]Gaki Expert!! You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off… You scored 86.67% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:3an55scf]

jeez

Gaki Expert!!

You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…
You scored 97.78% of the possible points for this test.

…I’m NEARLY amazing. xD!

Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…

You scored 93.33%% of the possible points for this test.

I’m happy with that…

[quote:gemeq36o]Gaki Expert!! You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off… You scored 82.22% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:gemeq36o]

Damn, I need to watch more than just the punishment games :blink:

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.

Good enough. :)

Gaki Expert!!

i’m pretty sure i got wrong at the cooking question since i never seen it before~

Gaki Expert!!

I can live with that, for now, but I’m going to keep training until I’m the champ!

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test

Not bad as i have only been watching them for under a year. So i have to be very happy with that score. :clap:

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test.

Not Bad. :shifty:

[quote:2k4bxwtg][i:2k4bxwtg]Originally posted by Dearka[/i:2k4bxwtg]
Gaki Expert!!

You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test

Not bad as i have only been watching them for under a year. So i have to be very happy with that score. :clap:[/quote:2k4bxwtg]
I got 91.1% and I’ve been watching for like a month :lol:

Gaki Expert!!
You scored 91.11% of the possible points for this test.

What can I say…I love them all so much :D

[quote:1o80fpkv]Gaki Expert!!
You scored 100.00% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:1o80fpkv]
thanks to my 4 leaf clover =)

I need to watch more

[quote:1ji4j8ce]You’re goofy for Gaki!!
Patience Grasshopper.

You scored 75.56% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:1ji4j8ce]

[quote:10wgqpcq]Gaki Expert!! You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off… You scored 100.00% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:10wgqpcq]

I would love to sub, except I don’t know a lick of Japanese. xD
I know a few words. Lol.

I love Gaki! <3

You’re goofy for Gaki!!
Patience Grasshopper.

You scored 75.56% of the possible points for this test.

Ah, not bad for a newbie :D

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 86.67% of the possible points for this test.

Ok I guess

Gaki Expert!!

lols wonder what questions i missed though :*( other than that awesome test

I’ll admit there were 1 or 2 I didn’t know, haha!

Been following gaki for 2 years now, shame on me :(

You’re goofy for Gaki!!
Patience Grasshopper.

You scored 75.56% of the possible points for this test.

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 80.00% of the possible points for this test.

[i:3e63h5m6]Gaki Expert!!

You scored 86.67% of the possible points for this test.[/i:3e63h5m6]

SWEET! I believe I missed the question about the Matsumoto cooking character, and maybe the year they debuted…