Gaki-No-Tsukai-Test

Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…

You scored 82.22% of the possible points for this test.

Oh really? [b:1kv9q0um]How can I when I’ve never studied the japanese language[/b:1kv9q0um]? Still I’m surprised at how much I remember from the shows!

Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off…

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.

So close :lol:

You’re goofy for Gaki!!

Patience Grasshopper.
You scored 64.44% of the possible points for this test.

I guess i still have to learn and watch a lot.

kinda late but…

[quote:12j83igw]Gaki Expert!!

You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:12j83igw]

i wish i could… :D

I’m serious when I say that I scored a 100% on this test… :rofl:

Gaki Expert!!
You should really start subbing the new Batsu games for the rest of us, show off.
You scored 88.89% of the possible points for this test.

Lol i thought that i would have a 100% , im making the test again and dont see nothing wrong with the answers ><

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 100.00% of the possible points for this test.

Can someone watch too much GnT? :?:

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 97.78% of the possible points for this test.

I’m pretty sure it was the curry question that got me.

Gaki Expert!!

I´m happy with this :)

Gaki Expert!!

I was a bit skeptical when I answered "Osaka" for "What city do both Matsumoto and Hamada come from?". I thought Matsumoto came from Amagasaki? Hamada was born somewhere in Osaka but moved to Amagasaki as well.

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 80.00% of the possible points for this test.

not bad for only watching the show for about 2 months, lol

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.

[quote:16c4mmmw]You’re goofy for Gaki!! Patience Grasshopper. You scored 64.44% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:16c4mmmw]

lol… Hehehe… Nice tread and nice test :muscle:[/quote:16c4mmmw]

Me too. I feel so ashamed. :(

Thing is…

• I remember seeing a video of Matsumoto and Hamada returning to their hometown, but for the life of me, I couldn’t remember where it was.
  • Never saw the sweet curry thing.
  • I never saw the "water fetch" event. (Did see an event Yamasaki had to get pasta from Italy though in the CTB skits, lol)
  • I DID see it briefly one time with Matsumoto as the cooking lady. Took a guess, but I wasn’t 100% sure I remembered it right. I think I did. Guessed Kathy

Surprisingly, I DID see the Titanic event. Alot of the stuff there, a basic Batsu game watcher would know… (Like Jimmy, and Cocorico, and Chiaki, and all that)

Not a bad quiz though.

[quote:1tdy9e3c]Gaki Expert!!

You scored 93.33% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:1tdy9e3c]

I’m pleased with that score since I haven’t been watching many of the other shows they got.

i expect 100% for myself but, no turning back now

– 27.11.2011, 11:45 –

[quote="Yukito":1o43nzn8][quote="OrosaMx":1o43nzn8]:clap:

[quote:1o43nzn8]You’re goofy for Gaki!! Patience Grasshopper. You scored 64.44% of the possible points for this test.[/quote:1o43nzn8]

lol… Hehehe… Nice tread and nice test :muscle:[/quote:1o43nzn8]

Me too. I feel so ashamed. :(

Thing is…

• I remember seeing a video of Matsumoto and Hamada returning to their hometown, but for the life of me, I couldn’t remember where it was.
  • Never saw the sweet curry thing.
  • I never saw the "water fetch" event. (Did see an event Yamasaki had to get pasta from Italy though in the CTB skits, lol)
  • I DID see it briefly one time with Matsumoto as the cooking lady. Took a guess, but I wasn’t 100% sure I remembered it right. I think I did. Guessed Kathy

Surprisingly, I DID see the Titanic event. Alot of the stuff there, a basic Batsu game watcher would know… (Like Jimmy, and Cocorico, and Chiaki, and all that)

Not a bad quiz though.[/quote:1o43nzn8]
sweet curry is during the manzai video on disc 13
kathy is matsumoto konto name in his gotsu ee kanji
fetch evian can be viewed in history of batsu games
they are born in amagasaki, but i have no geography lesson of japan landmark, so i don’t know where it is landed in 8)

Gaki Expert!!

woot!
somebody is got no life :rofl:

[quote="cocoax":nrt4n23i]Gaki Expert!!

woot!
somebody is got no life :rofl:[/quote:nrt4n23i]
i am currently writing a professional profiling 2000 words+ if you can help me write it i will be more than happy to sub videos 8)

Gaki Expert!!

You scored 97.78% of the possible points for this test.

I think i missed the curry one… :lol:

Gaki Expert!!

I found it quite easy :D :D :D Maybe I’m soo addicted those things became normal for me … :rofl: :rofl:

I say we should make 1 question about and object or something else, people have to find out what it is ;) like more detailed stuff, and the only way to know is to go back to the batsu and look for it :P

like findin an object hidden in one of the batsus :rofl: :rofl: it would be soo haaaard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PS: they we born in amagasaki NOT osaka, it’s close to it but its not in the same prefecture … ;)

haha just did the test :P
Gaki Expert!!