Gaki Trivia (STARTING UP AGAIN!)

I’ll (try to) be there.

Dont get me wrong, this idea is off the wall but 3pm :L aint NOBODY home at that hour. It’s way too early in the day. you should pick a different time… something like 7 or so… where people are more at home. …5 might be more realistic

Am talkin for the brits btw.

cheers x~

oh, but i did get you wrong, at first I was under the impression you actually thought about it before you posted.

We tried to accommodate as many members on this international site as possible. On it’s current schedule it starts at midnight for me in Japan, and 8am for those on the west coast of America. It’s already most accommodating for those of you in Europe.

Anyways, we had a good showing the first couple times, so it can work. If anyone wants to play this week just post, I’ll hold it one weekend when enough people are scheduled to join.

What does the trivia deal with ?

It usually deals with the batsu games. Even the smallest details is up to be a question. Its pretty fun.

Hell i believe ive seen all of them…But yeah the time is soooo different…like right now its 10:24pm in SC. So if theres any way to have it on like a Sunday Night or Tuesday night for me, that’d be cool. But its just getting everybody equal is the problem… We gotta think of a plan.

so… anyone for this sunday?

I have no life so yes :lol:

at what time US ET ?

since compromising to accommodate everyone isn’t really working, i’m going to hold it at 2 separate times during my work vacation in august, one for US members and one for Euro members.

post what’s a good time for you, a time range would be good in GMT time.

I say 8:00 ET on any night.

I could play. Sounds like fun!

I’m up for sunday, just gimme the time and I’m there. :D

I want to participate too… well, it’s monday already but i had a lot of time without being logging here…

I saw the first trivia and made it and got 16 correct answer (if i was participating i would have win :unsure:

But anyways… trivia of the Batsu games are awesome!!! Congratulations for the Winner!!! excellent job dude!!

Tell me when!

I’m From Venezuela