Haunted Hotel 1 night, 2 days, Matsumoto Solo Batsu!

Please read the first posts mate.

[quote:2c1a9usw][i:2c1a9usw]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:2c1a9usw]
Hello everyone,

I’ve been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn’t done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!
[/quote:2c1a9usw]

Nice work Slayeer, I’ll probably give it a watch on the weekend at some point, but off the bat here are some of the things I noticed (very minor, not even an issue really)

Dialogue: 0,0:00:49.87,0:00:54.08,Default,0000,0000,0000,Hamada’s team lost [color=red:2c1a9usw]from [/color:2c1a9usw]Matsumoto, so…

([color=blue:2c1a9usw]to[/color:2c1a9usw] Matsumoto sounds more grammatically accurate)

Dialogue: 0,0:00:54.36,0:00:59.90,Default,0000,0000,0000,Team [color=red:2c1a9usw]h[/color:2c1a9usw]amada had to face [color=red:2c1a9usw]an[/color:2c1a9usw] 24 hour tag batsu.

I believe “a” would be more appropriate instead of an

Dialogue: 0,0:02:23.34,0:02:27.19,Default,0000,0000,0000,By losing, Matsumoto has [color=red:2c1a9usw]to[/color:2c1a9usw] to take part in a batsu game.

I’m sorry for all those little grammer faults. I have already watched the batsu 3 times in a short time, so it gets less and less motivating to check it again.

I already edited those 3 things and may be continuing this weekend.

The link in the first post is not valid for me either; I think its now

[url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=82:39eds7x2]Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu![/url:39eds7x2]

I didn’t know the link was invalid. I fixed it.

OWKE!!! The starting post is updated with the completed version i made. It isn’t 100% yet, but we are coming there!

Have fun:D:D

Thanks for your work in subbing this.

A VERY BIG THANK FROM ME :D

This is my favorite Batsu and I am happy that you work on it.

Many thanks, Slayeer! :)

Thanks for your effort. In the ‘tube’ there was just half of the show with subs.

Could you please tell me which link takes me to the “most finished version” of this batsu?

Thanks in advance ;)

I don’t a finished version subbed on youtube or any other streaming site. I won’t be uploading my own subs because i will most likely get banned.

thank you so much for your work - !
this is one of my favorites batsu ever <3
waiting ~

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? GO SEE IT!!!

oh! thank you!
i’ll go to watch it now ^^

erm are u going to complete the missing parts? (:

There are only a couple of parts that haven’t been subbed yet. The problem is that i don’t have the skills to sub those. I really would need someone familliar with Japanese to finish them.

Sorry.

ah i see i see(: no worries take ur time :D will be waiting for the completed one :D
gambatte(sp?) xD

I must say that the batsu is finished for 90%. I could only recommend you to go watch it. The batsu is just so funny that you shouldn´t miss it because of a couple of missing subs.

PS: I could try to finish it up one day, but i’m not sure if i’m up for the task.

yea i’ve watched it like 2-3times already :D
i love his little dance Lol.
i see (:

It may be worth mentioning that downloading the Veoh version of the video is not advised for use with the subs, as it appears to fall out of sync with the video about halfway through. :)