Haunted Hotel 1 night, 2 days, Matsumoto Solo Batsu!

thanks for the tip:D

Hi, I’m new here, Thanks for the upload! :clap:

These topics are seriously all confusing. I understand that there are two versions of the subtitles but is it really necessary to link to another topic where everything’s all split up?

I’m not trying to be harsh but these topics are unorganized. I’m currently watching this batsu and it’s not that the subs aren’t all there, that’s fine with me. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m 28 minutes in and they’re starting to go off sync. I’m watching it with Slayeer’s version.

I’m having problems with the subtitles. For some reason it comes out in weird coding? What do I do to fix this?

[quote:1pp3gg6c][i:1pp3gg6c]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:1pp3gg6c]
These topics are seriously all confusing. I understand that there are two versions of the subtitles but is it really necessary to link to another topic where everything’s all split up?

I’m not trying to be harsh but these topics are unorganized. I’m currently watching this batsu and it’s not that the subs aren’t all there, that’s fine with me. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m 28 minutes in and they’re starting to go off sync. I’m watching it with Slayeer’s version.[/quote:1pp3gg6c]

Have you downloaded the video from the first page of this topic? And are they the newest version of the subs? Because when I played it in Media Player Classic I didn’t have a problem.

Edit: problem fixed, had to rename video file

[quote:7cclfrh0][i:7cclfrh0]Originally posted by awinick[/i:7cclfrh0]

[quote:7cclfrh0][i:7cclfrh0]Originally posted by nouseforaname[/i:7cclfrh0]

I’m not trying to be harsh but these topics are unorganized. I’m currently watching this batsu and it’s not that the subs aren’t all there, that’s fine with me. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m 28 minutes in and they’re starting to go off sync. I’m watching it with Slayeer’s version.[/quote:7cclfrh0]

Have you downloaded the video from the first page of this topic? And are they the newest version of the subs? Because when I played it in Media Player Classic I didn’t have a problem.[/quote:7cclfrh0]

Yeah, I figured this out after reading more so that’s my own mistake. It’s just that there are different video files that go with certain sub files here. Seems kind of unorgainized to me but if it works, it works.

I know what you mean. I had a version from a torrent that went way out of sync, and the sound also went out. Just gotta look out for the right versions, even if they are kinda floating around.

I’m thinking about re-doing the haunted hotel batsu, once i have time. Colouring and re-syncing the subs.

Any people who would appreciate this?

I would REALLY, REALLY, HIGHLY APPRECHIATE IT!

[quote:2y8xrfei][i:2y8xrfei]Originally posted by awinick[/i:2y8xrfei]
I know what you mean. I had a version from a torrent that went way out of sync, and the sound also went out. Just gotta look out for the right versions, even if they are kinda floating around.[/quote:2y8xrfei]
That’s why I said this was all unorganized. Whenever I’d click a link to a thread, there’s always another link sending me to another thread. It’s as if why aren’t the videos and sub files that belong together on the same page? Less topics would be made and it’d look neater. But that’s just me.

First off, Thanks Slayeer for taking the time out to sub it in the first place. The initial missing parts and the fact that they aren’t color coded don’t bother me at all.

Second, I know that the veoh version of this video doesn’t sync too well with Slayeer’s subs, but i’m wonding if using window player classic adds onto the problem as well? with other soft subbed videos I have (that i got from this forum) i seem to suffer from desyncing. it starts off on point but somewhere in the middle, it becomes terribly off. however, when I burn it on a dvd to view it in my dvd player, i get the same result…

Might or might not be the problem, but you do know there are two versions of the same batsu game right? These subs are for the tv version so if you are watching the dvd one the subs will not match.

i figured that’s the problem too. most of the vids i’m downloading are from veoh but it seems like more than likely, the veoh version is the aired version.

The best option is downloading from the links provided in the posts to avoid trouble, like for this batsu Slayeer made sure to link the version which fits his subs in the same post.

got it and it works. thanks guys! and thanks slayeer for the subs!

[quote:152z6zwp][i:152z6zwp]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:152z6zwp]
Hello everyone,

I’ve been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn’t done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!

[quote:152z6zwp][url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2:152z6zwp]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2[/url:152z6zwp][/quote:152z6zwp][/quote:152z6zwp]

The file is not there anymore.
Could you please re-upload that?
Thank you so much~

[quote:1w2o0kkr][i:1w2o0kkr]Originally posted by wing0123456[/i:1w2o0kkr]

[quote:1w2o0kkr][i:1w2o0kkr]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:1w2o0kkr]
Hello everyone,

I’ve been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn’t done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!

[quote:1w2o0kkr][url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2:1w2o0kkr]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2[/url:1w2o0kkr][/quote:1w2o0kkr][/quote:1w2o0kkr]

The file is not there anymore.
Could you please re-upload that?
Thank you so much~[/quote:1w2o0kkr]
Please use the subs available on the first post of this thread, those are always the most recent ones.

alex.

I’m new to the forum - just got hooked to Gaki no Tsukai 1 month ago and I WOULD REALLY appreciate any complete subs you would want to do :)