High School Complete subs

Thank’s…it’s work very well

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you for the final Sub!! Good job for all your work! really love this show!

Thanks again for completed sub :clap:

I re-edited the subs cause I noticed there were still some missing subs, but now I finished it all, sorry for that, now it’s 100% complete, please refer to page 1 for download.

im getting an error: unknown style found “matsumoto commentary” changed to “default”
other than that great job

Thanks very much guys, you’re awesome :clap:

I’ve finished with watching, and seeing the: don’t be scared part really makes the new subs wortwhile!

Thanks to everyone who worked on this project once again:)

so did ya notice the new edition ? :P

[quote:29jvumk1][i:29jvumk1]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:29jvumk1]
so did ya notice the new edition ? :P[/quote:29jvumk1]

Not really… Can you specify?

ok here’s the complete list of what I did :

1-edited the Color coding and put some nice style in it.

2-lot of the commentaries were “miss-placed” I fixed their positions.

3-added lotta of “missing” greebox info during the dinner skit and the early morning graduation skit too.

4-during the English lesson, Endo says : oh please we had enough already, that verse didn’t make it in Gojinki’s version so I added it, there were also when Jimmy was counting the days, he said : I didn’t learn that, Yamazaki’s says : no way, why didn’t he ?, that also didn’t make it in Gojinki’s version so I added it too, and when he get smacked Matsumoto says : Gees <—he also says that earlier when Endo laughs at Yamazaki’s Hard breads. I added them.

5-during the science lesson, at the beginning Matsumoto says : I feel nervous, that also didn’t make in Gojinki’s version so I added it and I fixed some timing also.

6-I added a lot of missing commentary when they were asleep and a I also edited some subs during that skit.

I hope that clear’s some stuff.

Still haven’t checked it, barely have time to type this reply.
Need to learn a bit more about the software I use I guess.
Thanks for your work Shadi

don’t get me wrong man, you really did an amazing job, but I felt that I should be the one who completes your work :P

I haven’t had time to hardsub this yet, but I’ve used xVid4PSP to hardsub the Police, Onsen, Hospital, Newspaper and Hotel Man batsus with no problems.

OK, I’ve tried both of the download links and neither one is letting me hardsub the video. I get a pop up that says “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.” Anyone here able to fix it?

Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Megaupload always doesn’t allow me to download…

Thank you very much guys :clap:

[color=red:1jwmx73d]Domo arigato[/color:1jwmx73d] for the hard work guys!
[size=100:1jwmx73d][color=orangered:1jwmx73d]You’re the best![/color:1jwmx73d][/size:1jwmx73d]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for this finished sub! All we need is the finished Fuguwara and Haunted House subs and that’ll be everything!

Can someone please please please upload the subs on another website? Really apprieciate it…