High School Complete subs

thank you for the hard work, these are great subs.

Has anyone been able to Hardsub High school with these subs? i can’t. XvidD4PSP won’t open the subs and VirtualDub crashes.

Edit got a fix here . :clap: Use Avi ReComp to add Hardsubs. Here is a link with the program and tutorial. [url=http://www.my-guides.net/en/guides/general-video/195-how-to-hardcode-subtitles-to-avi-files-without-recompression:4x74gn13]Avi RcComp Tutorial[/url:4x74gn13]

[quote:3rrnjsd9][i:3rrnjsd9]Originally posted by nedrhyme[/i:3rrnjsd9]
Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Megaupload always doesn’t allow me to download…[/quote:3rrnjsd9]
Yeah! Having the same issue. Please please please anyone. Mediafire? Please? Thanks in advance. It’s been years since I’ve first watched the hardsubbed version of this (Crunchyroll days). The subs I have stops after the “Have a Croquette” part.

So I just posted this in the [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=553&page=8:3t46krkz]“work in progress”[/url:3t46krkz] portion. But I’ll say it again here

Thank you ShadiHD and gojinki for finishing the subs for me! Sorry I kept everybody waiting for so long! I hate to give excuses, but I honestly didn’t even have time to even watch Gaki-no-tsukai.

And SadiHD and gojinki, if you could also send me a PM or something with the changes you made in the translations I would like to know too . I do know that there were a lot of parts that I wanted to go back and change, but never got around to it, but this was my first translation / subbing adventure, and I’m sure I made a lot of other mistakes. I’m sure I could learn from you all!

This summer I’m doing an Internship at Lucasfilm, so I don’t think I’ll have any more free time than I did during the school year to work on subs. But hopefully I’ll be able to contribute some more to this awesome community! You guys rock!

Its so strange to think all of this started from me creating a post on the tehparadox…

[quote:1nurp4pr][i:1nurp4pr]Originally posted by fishbern82[/i:1nurp4pr]
thank you for the hard work, these are great subs.

Has anyone been able to Hardsub High school with these subs? i can’t. XvidD4PSP won’t open the subs and VirtualDub crashes.

Edit got a fix here . :clap: Use Avi ReComp to add Hardsubs. Here is a link with the program and tutorial. [url=http://www.my-guides.net/en/guides/general-video/195-how-to-hardcode-subtitles-to-avi-files-without-recompression:1nurp4pr]Avi RcComp Tutorial[/url:1nurp4pr][/quote:1nurp4pr]

im trying to use Avi ReComp but it keeps asying that the high batsu is not in a valid avi format, any help?

[quote:1d26wpys][i:1d26wpys]Originally posted by sutekidayo[/i:1d26wpys]
So I just posted this in the [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=553&page=8:1d26wpys]“work in progress”[/url:1d26wpys] portion. But I’ll say it again here

Thank you ShadiHD and gojinki for finishing the subs for me! Sorry I kept everybody waiting for so long! I hate to give excuses, but I honestly didn’t even have time to even watch Gaki-no-tsukai.

And SadiHD and gojinki, if you could also send me a PM or something with the changes you made in the translations I would like to know too . I do know that there were a lot of parts that I wanted to go back and change, but never got around to it, but this was my first translation / subbing adventure, and I’m sure I made a lot of other mistakes. I’m sure I could learn from you all!

This summer I’m doing an Internship at Lucasfilm, so I don’t think I’ll have any more free time than I did during the school year to work on subs. But hopefully I’ll be able to contribute some more to this awesome community! You guys rock!

Its so strange to think all of this started from me creating a post on the tehparadox… [/quote:1d26wpys]

Hello suteki, how are you doing?

We fully understand your situation, we thank you a lot for your patience and your work.

Yes, it all started with that magical post on tehparadox… kinda crazy, heh?

EDIT: btw, did your post get deleted from tehparadox? Can’t find it anymore :o

It was wonderful, guys, good job! I love the color coordinating thing and I’ve been waiting to watch the HS batsu subbed once again in clearer, bigger resolution.

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?eymfngw5jyo:3fs6gb8r]Mediafire Link[/url:3fs6gb8r]

@Kanzaki: I think thread on tehparadox is gone, can’t find it either.

A few of the commentary subtitles are off-screen due to the positioning (probably only because when it reverts to the default style the font size is too big)

Also I was wondering if you intended to define a commentary style for each of the cast; I see references to “Mastumoto Commentary”, but no such style exists so the subtitle codec will display an error “Unknown style found:” and revert to the default style.

Wasn’t sure if this was done intentionally to simply define which lines would be commentary to make it easier to position or were they supposed to have a style of their own.

But, otherwise great job everyone who contributed to the project.

I’ll probably just make a few modifications for my own personal use.

why personal use ?

you modify it to make it better right ?, then why not sharing it with us ? ;)

[quote:7fs7kl5p][i:7fs7kl5p]Originally posted by ShadiHD[/i:7fs7kl5p]
why personal use ?

you modify it to make it better right ?, then why not sharing it with us ? ;)[/quote:7fs7kl5p]

Because it will be fit with his screen size, might not work with yours.

** Megaupload ** is my worst enemy :pinch:
Plz Plllllllz use another site like Mediafire or Rapidshare I really want to watch the Highschool Game T.T

Mediafire link
[url:2ha2mt81]http://www.mediafire.com/?ztzjjzyowzj[/url:2ha2mt81]

Hey Kanzaki,

Huh, I didn’t even know that it was no longer on tehparadox, I was getting weekly updates from it for the longest time and I figured it was still going strong. I also didn’t get any email or notice from tehparadox about them taking it down either. I’ve sent the admin a message asking whats up… But it is definitely not on there any more…

thanks a million gojinki :flowers:

i am trying to hardsub this but i am always getting the same error message from virtualdub. i think there might be something wrong with the subtitle file that causes the program to crash. can anyone fix this?

[quote:2lsm0ngv][i:2lsm0ngv]Originally posted by auron[/i:2lsm0ngv]
i am trying to hardsub this but i am always getting the same error message from virtualdub. i think there might be something wrong with the subtitle file that causes the program to crash. can anyone fix this?[/quote:2lsm0ngv]

It could be the fact that the video file is huge that is causing the bug…?

[quote:2g3fs7gc][i:2g3fs7gc]Originally posted by QuiGonZel[/i:2g3fs7gc]
Finally, someone else with some trouble in the area that I’m having.

I’m trying to hardcode these subs to the video file using VirtuaDub and I keep getting an “out of bounds memory error” in “vobsub” and “textsub” error. It crashes the program and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Keep in mind that I’ve hardcoded every single other Batsu game with available subs, but with this video and these subs, it crashes the program.

Is there another option available? Some other program I can hardcode subs with?[/quote:2g3fs7gc]

im having the same problem as him. for some reason vobsub or textsub cannot handle the proccess.

i dont think the problem lies on the size of the video file. i think most batsu games are about the same size anyway. i also tried to open the subtitle file from other subtitle editors and they crash as well :(

can anyone of you guys try to hardcode this? maybe you can find the answer.

Thanks for the subs!

I am also getting the “unknown style found “matsumoto/tanka/hamada/yamasaki/endou commentary” changed to “default”” error over and over again.

arigatou , minna!
antatachi wa sugoku saiko da!!!

OMG I’m having the same problem as ** auron & qlassik **
Plz someone fix this T.T