How well do you know Gaki no Tsukai?

82 % still an expert! ;)

You got me on the curry question, and where they come from? (i put Osaka) :D

They are from a city Noth/West from Osaka, call Amagasaki, but the guy who did the test doesn’t know that. Osaka was the right answer in the test tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew they were born in Osaka, mostly because of their dialect in some episodes :lol:

[quote="VideogameDC":u85zzouo]I knew they were born in Osaka, mostly because of their dialect in some episodes :lol:[/quote:u85zzouo]

Well, if you see the map, Amagasaki is really close to Osaka, so no wonder why they speak in Kansai ben

I see. I never realized they were from Osaka, but from a nearby city.

Amagasaki is actually in Hyogo, not Osaka. But it is very close to Osaka.
Both Hyogo prefecture and Osaka prefecture are considered part of the Kansai region where Kansai-ben is spoken. However, within Kansai-ben, there is also regional difference in dialect spoken depending on the area. Like Kyoto-ben is said to sound more elegant while Osaka-ben is more rough.

Nobody said that Amagasaki was in Osaka

I got 100% ohohoh go me!~ :D

[quote="AnonGakiJunkie258":ejwwn2yc]I got 100% ohohoh go me!~ :D[/quote:ejwwn2yc]

Not amused :P

[img:ejwwn2yc]http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-21-2014/WzieH4.gif[/img:ejwwn2yc]

[quote="VideogameDC":11j5luim][quote="AnonGakiJunkie258":11j5luim]I got 100% ohohoh go me!~ :D[/quote:11j5luim]

Not amused :P [/quote:11j5luim]

Wow, you can smell the jealousy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s not jealously if I don’t insult him :rofl:

[quote="Arlekin":2lik42kd]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LoL You’re the only "Non Expert" here dude :D :D :D Look…take the quiz again and if you got 100%, that will count :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:2lik42kd]

Pretty sure I’ll get barely better than last time :rofl:

[quote="VideogameDC":6zish0w3][quote="AnonGakiJunkie258":6zish0w3]I got 100% ohohoh go me!~ :D[/quote:6zish0w3]

Not amused :P

[img:6zish0w3]http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-21-2014/WzieH4.gif[/img:6zish0w3][/quote:6zish0w3]

smug face :rofl:

[quote="VideogameDC":1i63uufc]It’s not jealously if I don’t insult him :rofl:[/quote:1i63uufc]

LOL very true! :rofl:

I got 86.67% :)
Now I have a question. Can anyone point me to an answer, or write it HIDDED, so it’s not a spoiler?

What is the name of Matsumoto’s kooky cooking show character?
According to Matsumoto, is there any such thing as a SWEET curry? - Is it from Kiki Curry?
What ailments does Yama-chan complain of in the 24 Hour tag Batsu game? - I know I can watch it all over again, just wanna check if I was right :)

[quote="Fengson":spzsok0t]I got 86.67% :)
Now I have a question. Can anyone point me to an answer, or write it HIDDED, so it’s not a spoiler?

What is the name of Matsumoto’s kooky cooking show character?
According to Matsumoto, is there any such thing as a SWEET curry? - Is it from Kiki Curry?
What ailments does Yama-chan complain of in the 24 Hour tag Batsu game? - I know I can watch it all over again, just wanna check if I was right :)[/quote:spzsok0t]

cooking show character from Gottsu ee Kanji [hide:spzsok0t]Cathy[/hide:spzsok0t]

The curry question is from [hide:spzsok0t]a Gaki talk, where Matsumoto rants about sweet curry actually existing[/hide:spzsok0t]

Yamazaki complains about his [hide:spzsok0t]ear and ribs[/hide:spzsok0t]

[quote="lygerzero14":3mkzlhy3]
Yamazaki complains about his [hide:3mkzlhy3]ear and ribs[/hide:3mkzlhy3][/quote:3mkzlhy3]

I tought he complained about a cold on that batsu :^)
I guess I have to watch it again.