Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu!

Great to know no syncing problems with this. Thanks.

Torrent version:

[url:mk1epsg0]http://d-addicts.net/torrents/gaki%20no%20tsukai%20dvd2%20-%20matsumoto%20hitori%20bocchi%7E.avi.torrent[/url:mk1epsg0]

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync’d… thanks.

Working on it.

Seems fine, everything fits perfectly with the subs from [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=6:3gm6fzkf]here[/url:3gm6fzkf]. :)
(sorry for double-posting)

Thank you ;)

[quote:2qoldbeb][i:2qoldbeb]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:2qoldbeb]
Torrent version:

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync’d… thanks.[/quote:2qoldbeb]

It’s in sync with the subs. It’s the same length as the Megaupload direct download. It is also a lot smaller than the Megaupload file. The Megaupload decompresses to 1.1 gigs, this torrent is 726 megs. Spot checking, the quality on the torrent seemed decent enough full screen for me (subjectively better than the Megaupload one actually). Of course, the quality isn’t that great anyways (I’m guessing this was a VHS rip way back when).

Re. the funky text on the Megaupload file. I can’t say if it affects the torrent file since I’ve tweaked my setup and don’t remember the old settings. However, with Media Player Classic Home Cinema, I had to go to View/Options/Playback/Output, and change to the Haali Renderer before I could load the .ASS file for the subs. I also renamed the sub file to be consistent with the .AVI filename, but don’t know if that was needed or not.

Hope that helps.

[quote:xmzwkvtc][i:xmzwkvtc]Originally posted by shinderu[/i:xmzwkvtc]

[quote:xmzwkvtc][i:xmzwkvtc]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:xmzwkvtc]
Torrent version:

Someone download it please and see if the sub is sync’d… thanks.[/quote:xmzwkvtc]

It’s in sync with the subs. It’s the same length as the Megaupload direct download. It is also a lot smaller than the Megaupload file. The Megaupload decompresses to 1.1 gigs, this torrent is 726 megs. Spot checking, the quality on the torrent seemed decent enough full screen for me (subjectively better than the Megaupload one actually). Of course, the quality isn’t that great anyways (I’m guessing this was a VHS rip way back when).

Re. the funky text on the Megaupload file. I can’t say if it affects the torrent file since I’ve tweaked my setup and don’t remember the old settings. However, with Media Player Classic Home Cinema, I had to go to View/Options/Playback/Output, and change to the Haali Renderer before I could load the .ASS file for the subs. I also renamed the sub file to be consistent with the .AVI filename, but don’t know if that was needed or not.

Hope that helps.[/quote:xmzwkvtc]

Hello and welcome.

About the .ass file, you can just drag it to the video and it should work, without renaming the video file.

Thanks for the torrent review, highly appreciated. ;)

[quote:2l7xbvev][i:2l7xbvev]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:2l7xbvev]
About the .ass file, you can just drag it to the video and it should work, without renaming the video file.[/quote:2l7xbvev]

Ah, so I see now. I had tried it when I was trying to figure out the gibberish thing, and didn’t try it again after I switched to the Haali renderer.

I went to download all 12 files from MU and during distracting, it kept asking for file 12. I have all of them downloaded so I don’t know what’s wrong with the file at all. I tried downloading file 12 from RS and the same issue.

EDIT: Nevermind. Third times a charm.

Thank you.
Wanted this one for some time.

huhuuh
why video unvailable
for megaupload file

thank you. i watched a couple of parts on youtube.

Im sorry, but the torrent link doesnt work, anyone knows the right one? i tried looking on isohunt, so far i coulndt find it, thank you.

is this torrent still alive? :unsure:

I will try to upload a new torrent with the right version on thepiratebay tomorrow.

D-addict has been taken down so that all its content has been deleted. That’s the most likely reason for not being able to download the torrent.

Greetings!

thanks alot :clap:

[url=http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5463213:e2hq66lv]http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5463213[/url:e2hq66lv]

This is the link to the torrent. I need people to check if it is actually working. And i’m also limited to 100kb/s, so don’t expect a super fast download.

i added the torrent, as for now it shows 0 seeders.
i can reseed once i get it, so lets wait and hope. :D

I just saw the torrent uploading, so i’m guessing its working.

Good luck with downloading^^

works great, thanks man! :clap: