Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu!

By the way, this is up on YouTube on GakiNoTsukaiVideos’ channel. I don’t know how long it’ll stay up, but I figured I’d mention it. Also on that channel is the entire 24 hour Tag and a lot of the 5 Rangers vids, all subbed.

very thnx

I’m currently downloading the correct video from Megaupload, since my version of haunted hotel was out of sync.
Thanks! :clap:

Plays perfectly with your Subs on Sync!! :D
Thanks Again :clap:

thanks this is the only batsu game i havent seen yet so thanks

does anyone have mediafire link for this video…it’s hard for me to download from MU and RS…i don’t have premium…thks b4

Thanks allot! You people are awesome for uploading these games! :clap:

[quote:3m7euwd4][i:3m7euwd4]Originally posted by bombarding[/i:3m7euwd4]
does anyone have mediafire link for this video…it’s hard for me to download from MU and RS…i don’t have premium…thks b4[/quote:3m7euwd4]

Get Jdownloader, it works perfectly and automatically with MU/RS links ;)

thank you Homelessbrian the best part when hamada jump from matsumoto frat :lol:

It’s getting close to Halloween again and to me this is the perfect batsu game to watch on Halloween night. :devil:

tried twice now to download the haunted hotel batsu game by using the stagevu link…both time got to %40 downloaded…says file is corrupted???, downloading stopped.

is it me or something else wrong??? just curious.

someone please seed the piratebay torrent file, the download’s pretty slow. umm can the subs be used on the batsu game torrent which has 6 files (filename down below), that torrent seems to have more seeds…?

is this subbed already? / can the subs be used on this?: [bikkuri] gaki no tsukai matsumoto batsu game [xvid 624 x 464].avi

thanks ^^

wrong topic pls ignore

hey guys, if anyone could please seed the torrent that would be awesome. I’m already up to 97.8% and i’m really hanging to see this!!! :) :) :)

Edit* Thanks to whoever seeded, greatly appreciated!!! :)

thx for these

I have this and for some reason, can not seed it at the moment. I will try to find to help you out with that.

Oh, I just remembered why! My videos came in one big bundle, not just in a single unit.

Not sure if the torrent I got is the same one or same files from here … but the sub timing was getting worse as time went along. They were coming in later and later then they should be … and my audio was about 450ms too late.

I could fix the audio timing EZ in MPC-HC using the + or - KEY PAD to adjust it … but adjusting the sub was abit more difficult.

I figured the *.ass file I had, had a FPS of 30 … and the video I had was 29.970 FPS … so the video would move along faster then the subs would display. I had DL’ed Aegisub for a different project I was working on … and figured I’d try and fix the *.ass file I had for Haunted Hotel.

Yadda…yadda…yadda … I figured out that I had to Export the subs with a different FPS rating.

1. Open the Haunted *.ass file in Aegisub (say NO to load associated file)
  2. Video menu, Open Video… select the Haunted video file
  3. File Menu, Export Subtitles…
  4. Select All button
  5. Input framerate: change to 30
  6. Output framerate: Variable 29.970
  7. Export button
  8. Save as whatever you want … like fixed.ass
  9. Open the video file in your media player and load the fixed.ass
  10. rejoice in synced subs!

Hope this helps some of you out … I can up my fixed *.ass file to mediafire or summat if you just want a file.

edit: I was checking all points around the vid I have and the fixed.ass subs … through out it is much better sync’ed then before … but not quite 100%…I’d say 99.99% sync’ed

– 2011.02.03, 03:58 –

Mediafire link to the re-synced subfile I made

http://www.mediafire.com/?ll34bp597ndwe7l

[quote="Joshatdot":3ctg98oj]Not sure if the torrent I got is the same one or same files from here … but the sub timing was getting worse as time went along. They were coming in later and later then they should be … and my audio was about 450ms too late.

I could fix the audio timing EZ in MPC-HC using the + or - KEY PAD to adjust it … but adjusting the sub was abit more difficult.

I figured the *.ass file I had, had a FPS of 30 … and the video I had was 29.970 FPS … so the video would move along faster then the subs would display. I had DL’ed Aegisub for a different project I was working on … and figured I’d try and fix the *.ass file I had for Haunted Hotel.

Yadda…yadda…yadda … I figured out that I had to Export the subs with a different FPS rating.

4. Select All button
  7. Export button

Hope this helps some of you out … I can up my fixed *.ass file to mediafire or summat if you just want a file.

edit: I was checking all points around the vid I have and the fixed.ass subs … through out it is much better sync’ed then before … but not quite 100%…I’d say 99.99% sync’ed

http://www.mediafire.com/?ll34bp597ndwe7l[/quote:3ctg98oj]

Wow thanks alot mate. This fixed the sync issues.

I think OP should update the first post with this subtitle file.

Again nice work.

[quote="Joshatdot":18ack2ae]29.970[/quote:18ack2ae]

you’re one badass bastard !

[quote="JAVK":22w7amaa][quote="Joshatdot":22w7amaa]Not sure if the torrent I got is the same one or same files from here … but the sub timing was getting worse as time went along. They were coming in later and later then they should be … and my audio was about 450ms too late.

4. Select All button
  7. Export button

<span><a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?ll34bp597ndwe7l&quot; class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://www.mediafire.com/?ll34bp597ndwe7l[/quote:22w7amaa]&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;

Wow thanks alot mate. This fixed the sync issues.

I think OP should update the first post with this subtitle file.

Again nice work.[/quote:22w7amaa]

THHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

I didn’t expect to see this, I thought I’d have to download the one given from OP, but then I see this gift from above!