Matsumoto Solo batsu: Haunted hotel Complete

Hi guys, I am looking for the completed version of Matsumoto’s batsu in the haunted hotel. I looked around in some of the posts and I managed to find just the subtitles.
I tried to download the file for the subs but the link didn’t work, :( but even if I did download them, then I wouldn’t know where to get the video from.
Any help would be great.

ps… I would like the newer version, recently updated by Shibatabread if cool.

– 08.01.2011, 22:04 –

Hi guys, I am looking for the completed version of Matsumoto’s batsu in the haunted hotel. I looked around in some of the posts and I managed to find just the subtitles.
I tried to download the file for the subs but the link didn’t work, :( but even if I did download them, then I wouldn’t know where to get the video from.
Any help would be great.

ps… I would like the newer version, recently updated by Shibatabread if cool.

– 09.01.2011, 02:25 –

doh!!! above for posting twice! :D

Actually all good I have the video and sub file, but I was wondering how do you integrate the sub file to the video?
I tried opening the sub file with the rar, but the rar doesn’t show up in the list of programs or applications that can open the file, so I am a little stumped on how to do it.

Amazing…
You people are the best, thank you very very much for your hard work…
:=))

great work Thumbs up :clap:

Hey guys i don´t know if i´m the only one with this problem, but when i try to play the subs in VLC nothing happens… Does the subs just not work in VLC player or have i done smth wrong?

Thanks so much for ur inspiring work. Word cant describe ur efforts. :x

[quote="Kreilgaard":17b5o2b3]Hey guys i don´t know if i´m the only one with this problem, but when i try to play the subs in VLC nothing happens… Does the subs just not work in VLC player or have i done smth wrong?[/quote:17b5o2b3]

1.Put the sub in the same location of the video…
2.Rename the sub according to the video. Example: Matsumoto.avi
The sub will be : Matsumoto.ass

Thanks so much for this guy!!! Love this episode. :D

Seems to be no video on the stagevu link :(

many thanks, was screwing around with audio delay and glad there’s a proper ver.

Thank you sooo much! It’s much better than the version which is recommended on "[MU]Complete Batsu Games from 2000 - 2010(Updated)". Thanks!!

I looked on various websites but alas! Thank you so much for the hard work!

– 17.08.2011, 01:27 –

I looked on various websites but alas! Thank you so much for the hard work!

GooD JoB! =D

Hi all :)
New download link.
Hard Subbed Version have fun watching ! (Just wait till Matsumoto "foot " dance :rofl: )

[url=http://www.imagebam.com/image/243ee2205127944:2jrph1ck][img:2jrph1ck]http://thumbnails51.imagebam.com/20513/243ee2205127944.jpg[/img:2jrph1ck][/url:2jrph1ck]

[url=http://rapidgator.net/file/31209061/Haunted_Hotel_subbed.avi.html:2jrph1ck]Download[/url:2jrph1ck]

Thanks Kreagon, you’re on a huge uploading roll :) … but the subtitle section is for subtitle files only. If you want to upload the file, please refer to the video section under ‘batsu games’ ;)

Thanks for clarification I was kinda confussed with 2 diffrent section for Batsu games :stuck_out_tongue:

This and Yamasaki’s are the best ones (:

Hey, I downloaded a torrent with this sub file and after about 20 minutes the subtitles go out of synch with the video.
Anyone know why?