Mecha-Ike MegaThread

Wow, that page is awesome. I mean, of course is in japanese, but you can navigate without translate, is very simple. Thanks pal!! There is so many episodes to watch :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2014.05.31 めちゃ日本女子プロレス
MECHA-JAPAN WOMEN’S PRO WRESTLING
Wrestler: AKB48 (Yui Yokoyama, Rina Kawaei, Haruka Shimada) and Others

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xrkci

It seems like this show is really good (I only saw the ‘‘women wrestling’’ episode Ernie uploaded before). Tough it needs english subs!

[quote="VideogameDC":3p2ztqx9]It seems like this show is really good (I only saw the ‘‘women wrestling’’ episode Ernie uploaded before). Tough it needs english subs![/quote:3p2ztqx9]
Sorry, I didn’t upload it yet.

Excellent!! Master [b:3eu5nbtm]Ernie[/b:3eu5nbtm] is in the house!!! Thanks pal. I love wrestling!! This episode will be fun, even without subs. Thanks for your contribution my friend!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[b:3eu5nbtm]VideogameDC[/b:3eu5nbtm] This is a fun show pal. Take it from me. If you need subs, my first post is full of them

[quote="Arlekin":3ou5sall][b:3ou5sall]VideogameDC[/b:3ou5sall] This is a fun show pal. Take it from me. If you need subs, my first post is full of them[/quote:3ou5sall]

Does it include newer episodes?

[quote="VideogameDC":2jbg4f2z]Does it include newer episodes?[/quote:2jbg4f2z]

Many…with AKB48 (your signature ;) ) the episodes are new, from 2013 and 2014, and has old ones too :)

I coudn’t find the post. I need help!

[quote="VideogameDC":2rop110w]I coudn’t find the post. I need help![/quote:2rop110w]

Is in in first page. My first post: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=5526

Thanks! :)

You’re welcome pal. Many idols in the episodes…too much fun. Enjoy!! :) :)

This show should get more notoriety with more people!

Actually, this show is really famous in Japan, with famous guests. That’s why I made this post, so people can know this really funny variety show ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

No, I mean’t that this show should get more attention from people outside of Japan ;)

I watched some of the Wrestling Ep today. Was very funny. But did anyone else notice in the first sub link the Sports Festival SP the building you see first is the one from the Batsu’s games (Police and EDF) Just notice it today.

That’s right [b:3pin2w4e]VideogmaDC[/b:3pin2w4e]!!! Hope this post help with that :) :) :)

Yeah [b:3pin2w4e]Dearka[/b:3pin2w4e]!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought that I will be the only one that notices that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s a very used building from a University. Actually, the same building is in the movie "Sadako 3D 2" :o :o

That’s one popular building in Japan :o

Mecha-ike is awesome! It has a number of controversies though…

Mecha-ike has a lot of series and corners. A number of them are parodies of other shows.
I’ll introduce some in this post.

[u:14vqh8us]Test series[/u:14vqh8us]
The test-takers are tricked into going to a fake event. The door then opens, revealing the classroom and an irritated Okamura-sensei. His assistant is FujiTv announcer Sano.
The students have one hour to revise, then take the five middle-school level tests(each lasting 50 minutes). The five subjects are Japanese, Maths, Society, Science and English.
After the scripts are marked, they go through the answers, and wrong/funny answers are picked out and get teased by Okamura-sensei. The one who gets the lowest overall score is slapped with a ‘baka’ title.
[u:14vqh8us]
Offer came for Okamura series (aka Okamura Offer series)[/u:14vqh8us]
Offers are made to mecha-ike for Okamura to try various things. He wears a blue sports jersey outfit with his name on the chest. The offers he has completed are on the sleeve of the outfit. The offers are mostly physical, as Okamura has great athletic ability(he did breakdance in middle school and soccer in high school).

1. Johnny’s Jr - performing in SMAP’s concert (1997)
  2. Guest appearance in drama ‘Brothers’ (1998)
  3. MC for a wedding ceremony (1998)
  4. Spring hidden ability tournament (1998)
  5. Horse racing showdown(1999)
  6. Full marathon (1999-2000) *dec 31 till jan 1
  7. Lion King musical (2000)
  8. Morning Musume school field trip (2001) (*also part of the OkaJo series)
  9. Boxing showdown with Gushiken Yoko (2004)
  10. Golf showdown with Yokomine Sakura (2005)
  11. EXILE (2007)
  12. Tennis showdown with Sugiyama Ai (2008)
  13. Perform in a Kabuki show (2013)
  14. EXILE (2013)

Made an offer for Yabe series (aka Yabe Offer series)[/u:14vqh8us]
Offers are made by mecha-ike for Yabe to try various things. He wears a red sports jersey outfit with his name on the chest. The offers he has completed are on the sleeve of the outfit.

1. AD on Mezamashi TV(1999)
  2. Ryokan (2000)
  3. Reporter (2000)
  4. Detective (2001)
  5. Manager to Wada Akiko in HoriPro 2002
  6. Sushi shop Kappa Sushi 2003
  7. Yakiniku shop Anrakutei 2004
  8. Gyoza no Oushou 2005
  9. Ameya Kocho 2006
  10. Manager (2007)
  11. Patisserie (2008)
  12. Bakery (2009)
  13. Help AKB48 behind the scenes (2012)
    Quiz Majionair [/u:14vqh8us]
    Parody of Japanese version of ‘Who wants to be a millionaire?’. Okamura, as ‘Oka Monta’ parodies Mino Monta.
    A guest is brought in, and then asked three questions which reveal a personal secret.
    Fuji TV Police 24 Hours[/u:14vqh8us]
    Parody of ‘Keisatsu 24 ji(a documentary on Japan’s policemen)’.
    Okamura, Kato, Hamaguchi and Yabe go around Fuji Tv ‘arresting’ celebrities for ‘crimes’.

[u:14vqh8us]Koi no kama sawagi [/u:14vqh8us]
Parody of ‘Koi no kara sawagi’(Much ado about Love). The funniest thing is, an actual show called ‘Sanma no honto no koi no kama sawagi’ got made later.
Except Yabe, the MC, the regulars and most male guests crossdress and use female speech. A guest is called, and then they talk and expose each other’s secrets.

What kind of controversies has gone the program trough?

Where can I find the ‘‘Fuji TV Police 14 hours’’ show? That got my curiosity

[quote="VideogameDC":3f4hb0fe]What kind of controversies has gone the program trough?

Where can I find the ‘‘Fuji TV Police 14 hours’’ show? That got my curiosity[/quote:3f4hb0fe]

From the more recent controversies that I could find, there was a recent episode that was a parody of the disgraced scientist Haruko Obokata (who claimed there was an existance of STAP cells and was found to be lying) and her press conference but that got a hell of a lot of backlash and resulted in its lowest TV ratings for this year. Kato Koji, who appears on Mechaike, also used to be part of a duo with Yamamoto Keiichi, but Yamamoto got arrested and had his contract torn for inappropriate dealings with a school girl. Kato also got into a bit of bother for kicking Watanabe Mayu in the head during a Mechaike segment a couple of years ago so there have been some recent troubles.

With the Fuji TV Police 24 hours, there was actually a time that Hamada featured on it as they tried to arrest him. It was apparently the first time
that Ninety-nine and Hamada had been together on a TV show for 8 years (at the time) and as such, being Hamada’s juniors, they were pretty scared and nervous :D
[video:3f4hb0fe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcw1_C3AX74[/video:3f4hb0fe]