[MEGA] Complete Absolutely tasty series (Completed)

Is it possible for anyone to put this wonderful pack on torrent?

[quote="Zopyrus":13wmugmo]Is it possible for anyone to put this wonderful pack on torrent?[/quote:13wmugmo]
no body seeding it :(

Thank you !

thanks so much…

the beeeesssttttt…thanxxxx

What is the correct episodeorder for these episodes?
"Mochi" has written in it that its episode 5 but the rest I have no idea about, can anyone educate me? Ive googled before writing this…

[quote="majty":3obndvxg]What is the correct episodeorder for these episodes?
"Mochi" has written in it that its episode 5 but the rest I have no idea about, can anyone educate me? Ive googled before writing this…[/quote:3obndvxg]
Updated with episode listing
bibimbag subbed will be up too thnks to Wingslats and xx_Desape_xx 8) will continue to push my friend to complete it fast :P

[quote="joker":2qupifa9][quote="majty":2qupifa9]What is the correct episodeorder for these episodes?
"Mochi" has written in it that its episode 5 but the rest I have no idea about, can anyone educate me? Ive googled before writing this…[/quote:2qupifa9]
Updated with episode listing
bibimbag subbed will be up too thnks to Wingslats and xx_Desape_xx 8) will continue to push my friend to complete it fast :P[/quote:2qupifa9]

Thank you very much for the swift update and reply! :D :rock:

[color=#FF0000:8bam6tos][size=150:8bam6tos]Good news[/size:8bam6tos][/color:8bam6tos]
Thanks to Wingslats,Xx_Desape_xX (And maybe me joining) in subbing the rest of absolutely tasty series, there will be a complete list of translated soon so await it with highest anticipation 8)

Thanks joker!! looking forward to the rice 2nd time sub and the bibimbap!

[quote="joker":1v5ravgs][color=#FF0000:1v5ravgs][size=150:1v5ravgs]Good news[/size:1v5ravgs][/color:1v5ravgs]
Thanks to Wingslats,Xx_Desape_xX (And maybe me joining) in subbing the rest of absolutely tasty series, there will be a complete list of translated soon so await it with highest anticipation 8)[/quote:1v5ravgs]

Good job boys, we’re looking forward to see your excellent work done ;)

actually i am working alone now on chawanmushi, however due to i cannot read kanji … there will be empty dialog :tmi:

Thank you !!! :)

thanks a lot, this is GREAT !!

can someone upload to mediafire please… i can’t download from MU idk why… TT^TT please…

Nice work lah~~ :) :)

[quote="xTYphoon":3s2xvks2]Nice work lah~~ :) :)[/quote:3s2xvks2]
sg? lol :^)

Thanks joker for the subbed!! looking forward to the rice 2nd time and bibimbap sub!!

[quote="NiKe_bOi":4yq74v5n]Thanks joker for the subbed!! looking forward to the rice 2nd time and bibimbap sub!![/quote:4yq74v5n]
bibimbap is wingslats project
i will not be doing rice 2nd that soon, however i will sub it start of next month + the gaki game nanarenjai 8)

ive downloaded all of these and no sub on all of them tried vlc i might be wrong but does hard sub means the subs are encoded on the video? am i missing a file