[MEGA] Complete Absolutely tasty series (Completed)

[quote="danon9":399ervzq]ive downloaded all of these and no sub on all of them tried vlc i might be wrong but does hard sub means the subs are encoded on the video? am i missing a file[/quote:399ervzq]
you definitely are, you will see part 1 and part and part 3, but don’t forget the sub files, because i didn’t hardsub them :^)

I have been waiting for the day all absolutely tasty been subbed! Thank you very much! Now I feel complete, yet craving for more :P

[quote="Str1ku":37eeiexa]I have been waiting for the day all absolutely tasty been subbed! Thank you very much! Now I feel complete, yet craving for more :P[/quote:37eeiexa]
actually there is one more if you read my thread properly :$

Anyone happens to know what number is Nukazuke and when it aired because i’m getting a bit confused as i found on the forum Rice Bran Soaki & Nukazuke share the same infos:

Absolutely Tasty Nukazuke GnT #1001 (18.04.2010)
Absolutely Tasty Rice Bran Soaki GnT #1001 (18.04.2010)

??? :(

Nukazuke means Rice Bran :D
Don’t know what Soaki is supposed to mean/be though.

Oh yeah that would make sense, don’t know why but i thought it would be some kind of tea stuff or something again but yeah now that you say it Nukazuke are some kind of pickles.
It’s just the part with Soaki that got me a bit confused…

Thanks for the info anyway o/

P.s: I will be subbing unseen batsu
In Japan I saw spy batsu video lol
Extremely shocked and understandable because of the location close to Japan 8)

Tyvm man. Nice uploads :D. I watched 6 of these but am re downloading because they are enjoyable :3

Ui thanks for this, joker, i haven’t seen all of them yet. Tonight’s gonna be an enjoyable night ;D

Thnks to our beloved SB for the translation and sorry to Wingslats but SB has done it so you can focus on other series now
Bibimbap is out now, however i will try to extract the subs and put it in the HD version 8)
Thnks again SB for not abandoning gaki !

[quote="lueMmeL":ljpfki34]Ui thanks for this, joker, i haven’t seen all of them yet. Tonight’s gonna be an enjoyable night ;D[/quote:ljpfki34]

[OFFTOPIC] I LOVE your youtube channel - [strike:ljpfki34]as well as your profile picture[/strike:ljpfki34] :inlove:

I don’t know if its just me but the Bibim bap one is all messed up. Video skips and audio isn’t in sync with video

HD hardsubbed version up, sry for the delay :bow:

Thanks for the uploads man.

-Edit Nvm, its my media player it seems fine when I stream it on megavideos

Wow, thanks!

Just wanted to say thank you. This thread is full of all kinds of internet win.

lol thanks, love this episode of Gaki

FRISK!! hahaha

Thanks for the uploads. Really one of my favorites…

Thank you Joker. :rofl:
If you mind me asking, do you know if anyone is working on the Kiki subs? :!:

[quote="Grimjoe":3g5uipqk]Thank you Joker. :rofl:
If you mind me asking, do you know if anyone is working on the Kiki subs? :!:[/quote:3g5uipqk]

I believe Zurui is working on Kiki… ;)
(well, i could be wrong…) :bow: