News about Gaki no Tsukai

[quote="solari":32cqootf]I watched the gobu gobu higashino special. Higashino uses ‘いったん卒業’, meaning his leaving should be temporary. Hamada mentions that Higashino’s leaving gobu gobu to be a caster.
There’s a board with ‘30 things Hamachan wants to do with Higashinori’ on it, and it’s partly games, partly batsu, with some food. They didn’t manage to finish doing everything on the board, so maybe next time?

I didn’t manage to catch the gottsu special on air because of problems with niji but it’s now up on fc2. It’s a collection of Gottsu skits with Higashino and Itao commentating over it. They also talk about behind the scenes.[/quote:32cqootf]

I coudn’t find the FC2 link to the show. Can you give to us the link, please?

I use keyword search on fc2

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20140329p9ND6aGF

Two Dailymotion links for the Gottsu ee Kanji special:
[url:2as7zo81]http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41380.html[/url:2as7zo81]

[quote="solari":1u01q3h5]I watched the gobu gobu higashino special. Higashino uses ‘いったん卒業’, meaning his leaving should be temporary. Hamada mentions that Higashino’s leaving gobu gobu to be a caster.
There’s a board with ‘30 things Hamachan wants to do with Higashinori’ on it, and it’s partly games, partly batsu, with some food. They didn’t manage to finish doing everything on the board, so maybe next time?

I didn’t manage to catch the gottsu special on air because of problems with niji but it’s now up on fc2. It’s a collection of Gottsu skits with Higashino and Itao commentating over it. They also talk about behind the scenes.[/quote:1u01q3h5]

Oh nooo, not chili chili :tmi: .
Does Gobu Gobu will stop? or they will replace Higashino?

Coz i don’t see Hamada doing this alone.

[quote="andylau-fr":2xaicid5][quote="solari":2xaicid5]I watched the gobu gobu higashino special. Higashino uses ‘いったん卒業’, meaning his leaving should be temporary. Hamada mentions that Higashino’s leaving gobu gobu to be a caster.

I didn’t manage to catch the gottsu special on air because of problems with niji but it’s now up on fc2. It’s a collection of Gottsu skits with Higashino and Itao commentating over it. They also talk about behind the scenes.[/quote:2xaicid5]

Oh nooo, not chili chili :tmi: .
Does Gobu Gobu will stop? or they will replace Higashino?

Coz i don’t see Hamada doing this alone.[/quote:2xaicid5]

It is continuing on. Hamada should get a new co-host this week.

[quote:3ofv3zrg]新生『ごぶごぶ』、始動!
管理人も、ドキドキワクワクです。
【ごぶごぶ】次回は…
4月1日(火) 午後 11:53 ~ 深夜 0:59
MBSテレビ(関西ローカル)
浜田雅功が新たな相棒を迎えて、新生『ごぶごぶ』が始動します! 今回の企画は「元祖かまぼこ板でレッツゴー!」 視聴者の皆さんからいただいた「わが町のうまいモン」が書かれたかまぼこ板を引き、それを買い食いしに大阪をあちこちめぐります。どこに行くかはかまぼこ板の出たとこ勝負! 今回はJR大阪駅・福島駅・天満駅周辺の絶品グルメが多数ノミネート。時間の許す限りご紹介します! 桜餅にロールケーキにハムカツ・プリン・からあげ・カツサンド・・・いったい何が当たるのか? で、新しい相棒って一体だ~れでしょ? ドキドキワクワクしながらテレビの前で待っててください!
【出演】
[b:3ofv3zrg]浜田雅功(ダウンタウン)
ほか[/b:3ofv3zrg][/quote:3ofv3zrg]

Can’t wait to see who is the new Hamachan’s buddy!
Such drama!

^Nice find! I wonder who will be co-host? :D
We’ll find out in the next ep, I guess.

On another note, Itao is acting in the current Kamen Rider movie :Kamen Rider Taisen Heisei vs Showa feat. Super Sentai
as an ‘evil Rider’ called ‘Kamen Rider Fifteen’.

I would love if it was Miyasoko. He has some great chemistry with Hamada and Matsumoto.

It will be a mistery until the new episode airs, then we can see who is Hamada’s new partner.

[quote="lygerzero14":3jaby8on]I would love if it was Miyasoko. He has some great chemistry with Hamada and Matsumoto.[/quote:3jaby8on]

Hiroyuki Miyasako? I would like that too! :clap:

Rumour says it’s Atsushi of London Boots ichigo nigo…

[quote="solari":26roacwh]Rumour says it’s Atsushi of London Boots ichigo nigo…[/quote:26roacwh]

He would be great too. Their Dream Match was awesome.

Maybe it’ s a april fool?

What if Higashino appear with a wig. :lol:

[quote="solari":3v9e9ndc]Rumour says it’s Atsushi of London Boots ichigo nigo…[/quote:3v9e9ndc]

Well wherever you got your rumour from, it’s spot on. Atsushi of London Boots is now Hamada’s new partner: [url:3v9e9ndc]http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41538.html[/url:3v9e9ndc]

^I think I read some rumour page that said some people spotted them filming

[quote="Vatican":2ap5dmc3][quote="solari":2ap5dmc3]Rumour says it’s Atsushi of London Boots ichigo nigo…[/quote:2ap5dmc3]

Well wherever you got your rumour from, it’s spot on. Atsushi of London Boots is now Hamada’s new partner: [url:2ap5dmc3]http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41538.html[/url:2ap5dmc3][/quote:2ap5dmc3]

Gobu Gobu is going to be 100 times louder. It doesn’t look like Atsushi has a indoor voice. :rofl: I also expect Hamada’s voice to stay on the high pitch side. ;)

Tomorrow there is going to be a HEYx3 Music Champ special from 7:00pm Japan time. Guests are AKB48, Kis-My-Ft-2, Golden Bomber, Fukuyama Masaharu and SMAP.

[url:1vt50324]http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/heyhey/index.html[/url:1vt50324]

Also a little article on Matsumoto and his explanation of the relationship between Downtown, Tunnels and Bakusho Mondai.

[url:1vt50324]http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2036056/full/[/url:1vt50324]

[quote:1vt50324] お笑いコンビ・ダウンタウンの松本人志が、6日放送の『ワイドナショー』(前10:00~)に出演。番組冒頭では、先月31日の『笑っていいとも! グランドフィナーレ 感謝の超特大号』で、“不仲説”のあったお笑いコンビ・とんねるずや爆笑問題との共演を振り返り、「(不仲は)いろいろあるんですよ。あったんでしょう。我々が血気盛んなころの20代、30代に」と過去にあったことを認めた。

さらに、「(昔は)今のお笑い界とは違う。本当にやるかやられるかみたいな時で、真剣持ってやってたみたいな。若い人からしたらダサい話かもしれないけど、僕らにとってはそれしかなかった。人に言ったこともあったし、人から傷つけられたこともあった」と告白し、「今はもう平安時代。木刀しか持ってない。昔はそういう時代だった」と語った。

また、松本は“奇跡の共演”について「そうなる可能性あった」と想定内だったとしつつも、「わくわくドキドキした」と回顧。「僕が思うのは、あれを見た若い人が、テレビって面白いな、俺もああいうステージに立ちたいなとか思ってもらえたら素晴らしい」とサプライズ共演に込めた思いを明かした。

ゲスト出演したSMAPの中居正広は、演出がどの程度あったのかについて「(明石家さんまなどの登場時間が)最初の構成は15分ずつだった」といい、「ダウンタウン、ウッチャンナンチャンがきて、とんねるず、ナインティナインの順だった。そもそも、とんねるずは前半出ないで後半出る予定だった」と紹介。松本は、共演を煽るように「ネットが炎上する」とコメントしていた理由について、「ちょっとこそばゆいから。俺も性格的にみんながぼんやり思ってるのが気持ち悪いから」と照れながら説明した。

加えて中居は、とんねるずと爆笑問題が打ち合わせにいたのに、オープンニングに登場しなかったことに触れ、裏で鉢合わせないようにしていたと暴露。すると、MCの東野幸治と松本は、スタジオ裏にいた同番組のプロデューサーで、「いいとも」も担当していた中島優一氏に「合わせないようにしていたのはなぜか」と詰問。中島氏は慌てながら「やっぱりネットが炎上しますから」と答え、大笑いさせた。

そのほか、東野がお笑いではない中居がまとめ役として重要と話すと、松本は「そうなんですよ。それがこの男の汚いところなんですよ。すっと来て、いいところ持っていくでしょ。最後もSMAPが『ありがとう』とか歌って、結局お前やんか!」と嫉妬。横にいた中居は必死に否定し、「中島から『話をまとめてくれ』とカンペが出た。俺は無理だって言った。怪獣ばっかりだし」と苦笑いで釈明していた。 [/quote:1vt50324]

Matsumoto explains on today’s Wide na Show that he felt excited yet nervous at appearing on the same stage together as the other two duos and feels that although people watching on the TV might have thought it interesting, he found it wonderful to be together on the stage with them. He says that at the time, when the duos were in their primes around their 20s or 30s, they did have a bit of ill feeling between them but he describes it now as a ‘peaceful time’ in terms of feuds and he feels they have left their grudges behind in the past.

Edit: Added some watching links for today’s Wide Na Show: [url:1vt50324]http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41702.html[/url:1vt50324]

Edit 2: Added watching links for a side program to Wide na Show called ‘Wide na B men’ where the same guests for the week’s Wide na Show talk about the outcome of past news stories. For example, here they talk about an incident involving a collapsed tunnel in Japan and Peace’s Ayabe’s alleged relationship with much older actress Fujita Noriko. Both stories were in 2012: [url:1vt50324]http://youtubeowaraitv.blog32.fc2.com/blog-entry-41704.html[/url:1vt50324]

Hamada recently attended a press conference for the release of commemorative DVDs for HAMASHO, a variety show he used to do with Shofukutei Shohei. He addressed a couple of things about recent remarks made by both him and Matsumoto relating to retirement:

[quote:l9zeb7bw]――「リタイアしたい」というような発言がネットで話題になってますが、今でも体を張った仕事をして行きたいんですね。

浜田 その発言はしゃれで言うただけ。東野(幸治)とロケやってる時に「最近どうですか」と聞かれたから、「巨泉さんみたいなのがいい」って軽く言うたら、ネットで大袈裟にリタイアみたいになって。全然ないですよ。

――過酷罰ゲームもまだやりたい?

浜田 もちろん。バカバカしいことはなるべくやっておきたい。この「HAMASHO」にしても、できへんもんはあるかもしれないけど、深夜のスペシャルでもええし、今なりのやり方で何かできるかなと。規制があるのなら放送の流れによって、一部をDVDで流したらええしね。

――相方の松本人志さんが、テレビで“いつかのコンビ解散”について話していましたが、ご自身は意識することありますか?

浜田 今のところは何も考えてないですよ。別に普通にやってます(笑)。でも、そうなった時はなった時、なるようになると思う。この年になったら、相方に腹立つこともないですし、そんなものはとっくに通り越してる。けんか別れしたり、コンビ解散とかは30代ぐらいちゃいますかね。この年になったら何もないですよ。[/quote:l9zeb7bw]

• He talked about the remarks he made on Gobu Gobu a few months ago when he said he wanted to retire. He stated that he said that as a joke/pun and said the rumours about him retiring are not true and that he will continue with his work.
  • He talked about the batsu games and said he wanted to continue doing them.
  • He also spoke about Matsumoto’s remarks on Wide na Show about there coming a time where the duo would disband. Hamada replied that he hadn’t thought about it and had been doing his work as usual. He said that although there were times when Downtown had arguments in the past, he now had nothing more to be angry at Matsumoto for. He said that if they had disbanded, it would have most likely been in their 30s.

If you’re interested about the quotes about HAMASHO, he mainly talks about how fun it was to do and mentioned that he still wanted to do ‘Fuzoku Detective’, a popular corner where he and Shohei would visit sex shops. He joked that as he was 50 now, he wouldn’t do it just so no one could get angry at him.

Full article is here: [url:l9zeb7bw]http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2035725/full/[/url:l9zeb7bw]

Well, that is certainly interesting. Sounds like Downtown needs to sit down and have a talk. |(

[quote="lygerzero14":u5x1ef0z]Well, that is certainly interesting. Sounds like Downtown needs to sit down and have a talk. |([/quote:u5x1ef0z]

Too bad they won’t talk to each other pretty much.