No Laughing Airport Batsu 2011/2012 HD/Translated Downloads

Update: added part 2. also added part 1 of the translated version.

[quote="hand":umj0p5up]ETA joining tool: tomorrow[/quote:umj0p5up]

so does that mean sub file sometime tomorrow? cause i can wait… also if not i can wait even longer lol i love you guys, best people i know!

You work amazingly fast man. Any chance you could throw the subs at those who have downloaded part 1 without the subs, without having to download the 980MB file? c:

thnks bro, hope for highest possible quality 8)

thank you for finally five us the archive password and for your fast job!!

I am going to wait until Zurui and the others produce the hard-subbed/subbed version for this batsu game. ;)

[quote="addi69":1a459ymb]I am going to wait until Zurui and the others produce the hard-subbed/subbed version for this batsu game. ;)[/quote:1a459ymb]

Funny how it looks like your avatar is actually "playing" your sig :)

[quote="Kanzaki":2w741nf4][quote="addi69":2w741nf4]I am going to wait until Zurui and the others produce the hard-subbed/subbed version for this batsu game. ;)[/quote:2w741nf4]

Funny how it looks like your avatar is actually "playing" your sig :)[/quote:2w741nf4]
^^^ troll post :^)

btw hand i believe the highest quality will be 15 gigabytes right?

Was watching the untranslated and was wondering if someone could explain, Is it just me or is Matsumoto limping? i know he had the hip surgery but he seemed to walk normally after it in the Spy Batsu. Also with them using those two bodyguards to carry him around i was suspecting that even though it was a joke, they used the joke because of his injury. So what’s up with it?

Edit: Also they gave him a bench to sit on and that’s what really got me curious.

[quote="joker":3i6ki6gp][quote="Kanzaki":3i6ki6gp][quote="addi69":3i6ki6gp]I am going to wait until Zurui and the others produce the hard-subbed/subbed version for this batsu game. ;)[/quote:3i6ki6gp]

Funny how it looks like your avatar is actually "playing" your sig :)[/quote:3i6ki6gp]
^^^ troll post :^)

btw hand i believe the highest quality will be 15 gigabytes right?[/quote:3i6ki6gp]
I don’t think you know what troll means.

I’ve tried Part 3 (part 2) from the MegaUpload and the first site, but it tells me that the password may be incorrect, or a possible CRC error.

Anyone else get this?

[quote="Volture":sf8nsg1y]
I don’t think you know what troll means.[/quote:sf8nsg1y]
you sound like you are a pro troller… btw i don’t even care what it means :^)

[quote="Rawrgoaway":2rhdwfb8]Was watching the untranslated and was wondering if someone could explain, Is it just me or is Matsumoto limping? i know he had the hip surgery but he seemed to walk normally after it in the Spy Batsu. Also with them using those two bodyguards to carry him around i was suspecting that even though it was a joke, they used the joke because of his injury. So what’s up with it?

Edit: Also they gave him a bench to sit on and that’s what really got me curious.[/quote:2rhdwfb8]

I’m not sure whether I heard right but around the beginning, I think Matsumoto mentioned he’d had an accident sometime before the game. It seems like he said he had an MRI on the injury and he joked it was so serious he couldn’t appear on any Variety program :D

He has a fracture.

– 02.01.2012, 23:27 –

For those who want the RAW torrent: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=272926&showfiles=1

On second thought, that one is not so great.

[quote="Kanzaki":7pun8e8k][quote="addi69":7pun8e8k]I am going to wait until Zurui and the others produce the hard-subbed/subbed version for this batsu game. ;)[/quote:7pun8e8k]

Funny how it looks like your avatar is actually "playing" your sig :)[/quote:7pun8e8k]

That’s the effect i was going for ever since i found the two images. You’re amongst the very few who got that ! :)

And no… mister [color=blue:7pun8e8k]joker[/color:7pun8e8k]… that was not a troll post. And you might want to tone down that attitude.

And guys, stop leeching the torrent… seed it so others can download decently. I for one am going to keep it up. Enjoy my isp’s awesome speed. ^^

[quote="joker":2tllp51v]^^^ troll post :^) [/quote:2tllp51v]

[img:2tllp51v]http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg[/img:2tllp51v]

Why do you write its subbed when its not?
Dont lie to us.
Wth with translation starts around 15:30? its just chatbox with random messages. . .
Please sub it properly
dont wait for other websites to sub it for you

[b:1h1153ph]Thank a lot… You are the Best. Happy New Year to all!!!

Greetings From Portugal!![/b:1h1153ph] :clap: :rock:

NOTE: These translation are temporary, there will be regular subs soon thanks to zurui’s team ;)