No Laughing Airport Batsu 2011/2012 HD/Translated Downloads

I smell a Flame war is coming

update: full version up

cool, cant wait for the translated HD version to be up, :)

Still waiting for 1080p version …
Hope there is someone have!

Hey, so the updates links is simply the game in one file rather than 4, right?

If I download the 4 files from the old links and then stick them together I’ll get the same results; am I right?

Thanks.

Yep, you’re absolutely right.

Thanks again, OP, worked like a charm!

OMG!!! thx for all ^^

[quote="momo__1994":2de370zn]Hey, so the updates links is simply the game in one file rather than 4, right?

If I download the 4 files from the old links and then stick them together I’ll get the same results; am I right?

Thanks.[/quote:2de370zn]

about right, yes. it’s 3 instead of 4 but the rest is correct.

where is the download link

Isn’t there just 1 file that is HD and subbed O_O

Its funny to see that most of us are lurkers but still very thankful and huge fans of Gaki no Tsukai :D

Can anyone explain this weird problem I’m having :S

I downloaded the original links (3 files, MP4) which work fine on the laptop, but when I plug the usb into a ps3 and play it there’s no sound and it randomly speeds up at certain points.

Torrent please…
my internet connection just really poor. end I don’t want to lose my connection when downloading from direct DL link… :sweat:

please upload at D-Addicts site… :worried:

Thanks a lot!

[quote="momo__1994":3vls42th]Can anyone explain this weird problem I’m having :S

I downloaded the original links (3 files, MP4) which work fine on the laptop, but when I plug the usb into a ps3 and play it there’s no sound and it randomly speeds up at certain points.[/quote:3vls42th]
The audio stream in the MP4 must not be supported by PS3 (I’m guessing it’s AC3 rather than AAC). Can’t say about the file speeding up and slowing down, but it basically looks like that particular file can’t be played on PS3 without some kind of conversion.

Looking forward to one huge HD file =)
Thanks!

I hope you like my surprise on your profile 8)

Thank you very much for the file and subs!! :clap:

I am patient enough for the complete. I appreciate what you guys are doing for everyone. :)… I don’t care if it even took 5 months, I just want to know, is there a goal date you translators hope to have it done by? o.o

This is awesome thanks hand. You deserve that "Awesome Contributor" title.