No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers (Discussion Thread)

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":3bxiolk6]Does anyone have any idea about what kind of costume they will wear - Catholic or Buddhist?[/quote:3bxiolk6]

judging by the image above it’s Catholic.

A Buddhist setting would be amazing although they had a Buddhist element in Yugawara so it probably wont happen.

I hope they’ll give more clever jokes and friendly fire instead of so many cameos like the previous no laughing series.
Gaki’s Starter is already epic, don’t need to have too many cameos, they can still use the staffs anyway XD
can’t wait to see how Matsumoto’s muscular body got slapped XD

muscular body ?

[quote="anthimos":dhfzqh7m][quote="Ap2000":dhfzqh7m]Then the talk about firemen was a false report ?

If it really is monastery and not firemen, I hope they at least ridicule religious crap to no end.[/quote:dhfzqh7m]

you have no right to judge anyone’s religion shut up and repent![/quote:dhfzqh7m]

How clichéed !
Nobody has the right to be dumb.

awesome this year should be a laugh.

Wouldn’t mind seeing some new jokes added but can’t wait to see "sister" Deluxe, "father" Chono, Shin Oni, and of course Jimmy and Itao. :)
And whatever suga’s statue will be and the story behind it is normally hilarious too.
Also the opening of drawers (if they have that part this year)
Watching the dvd’s
Pressing of random buttons
Improvisation acts

Hmm … sounds like I want it to be the same… lol

But hey, whatever gaki make is always good so always excited to see what they do. :)

[quote="ShadiHD":2musi12n]muscular body ?[/quote:2musi12n]
yup, he’s been worked out since he settled down and if u watch some latest episodes of gaki, u’ll notice the diff XD
imagine Matsumoto, Chouno and Hard Gay in a wrestling match drool

[quote="suzakuryuu":wpd19atu][quote="ShadiHD":wpd19atu]muscular body ?[/quote:wpd19atu]
yup, he’s been worked out since he settled down and if u watch some latest episodes of gaki, u’ll notice the diff XD
imagine Matsumoto, Chouno and Hard Gay in a wrestling match drool[/quote:wpd19atu]

lol what? :rofl:
We have a surprisingly high amount of open yaoi fans on this forum.

hahaha

What a strange choice, but I can only hope they go all out on the No-Scare segment - there must be all sorts of occult and exorcism-themed scares to be made! :D

Is it the correct topic in order to celebrate Gnt’s anniversary?
There are huge expectations for it to be bigger and funnier than ever. Surely there will be quite a lot of cameos, this ain’t no ordinary weekly episode, this is the big thing. Since the program airs at the very same time as Kohaku uta gassen, you must put cameos and such… even though they are classic supporting non-mainstream celebrities.

Last year’s batsu was said to be dull, still a new punishment record was set. That means the main characters (gaki 5) and producers were able to make a funny show with more comical situations than before. For a strange foreign fandom as a target audience might have been odd, but I think there is some effort to pull a big thing out of this. Keep in the faith ;)

I think the record for most punishments might get broken once again by Matsumoto. Since he’s all buff, I don’t think he’ll mind getting punished extra for laughing.

[size=50:2yv1zn9j]Sorry, I’m a bad painter…[/size:2yv1zn9j]

Can we expect something like this?

[img:2yv1zn9j]http://i.imgur.com/TAkfW.jpg[/img:2yv1zn9j]

No. Watch the picture of the bus. It will be something like that :
[img:17vxcajk]http://static.programme-tv.net/var/p/240x/19/194514-1.jpg[/img:17vxcajk]

(and more logic since they are always with woman’s clothes… (except Hotelman))

Hamada will have a miniskirt though. Or at least some kind of sexy underwear underneath.

I expect confessional boxes prepared with CO2. Hamada has obviously done the most sins so it will be a hard time for him :rofl:
[img:25nmnsd2]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md75jdEAFG1qdford.gif[/img:25nmnsd2]

YES! I can’t wait! I hope they use this as an opportunity to spice things up a bit. The batsu games were becoming a bit… formulaic, to be honest. [b:3r11jkcq]They’re still all hilarious and awesome[/b:3r11jkcq], but they were becoming a bit predictable.

My expectations are:

1. A silent library-like moment.
  2. An Exorcist spoof (played by Jimmy on tv?)
  3. An appearance by Takeshi kitano.
  4. All of them dressed as priest exept Yamazaki as a nun.
  5. Chono slapping someone else if he’s here this year.
  6. An appearance of Hard Gay too.
:)

[quote="njdss4":il3o4vhx]YES! I can’t wait! I hope they use this as an opportunity to spice things up a bit. The batsu games were becoming a bit… formulaic, to be honest. [b:il3o4vhx]They’re still all hilarious and awesome[/b:il3o4vhx], but they were becoming a bit predictable.[/quote:il3o4vhx]

I must agree that it has become a little formulaic. It isn’t necessarily bad, but if they really catch us by surprise, it would make the batsu game much funnier and entertaining. I believe it won’t be formulaic and it will be like nothing before due to its settings and skits they would have to do i.e. confessions, silent library, exorcisms with Jimmy. Let’s hope for the best ;)

[quote="Johnhk":183ce8vk]

1. An appearance by Takeshi kitano.
    [/quote:183ce8vk]

Already hoped for that last year, but unfortunately there was none.

[quote="GodzillaRadio":26lkv5t4][quote="suzakuryuu":26lkv5t4][quote="ShadiHD":26lkv5t4]muscular body ?[/quote:26lkv5t4]
imagine Matsumoto, Chouno and Hard Gay in a wrestling match drool[/quote:26lkv5t4]

lol what? :rofl:
We have a surprisingly high amount of open yaoi fans on this forum.

hahaha[/quote:26lkv5t4]

agreed… its disturbing too…

[quote="Ezoghoul":15nv84wt]
agreed… its disturbing too…[/quote:15nv84wt]

Show them your muscular body, Ezo !!