No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

On the website, it says there’s gonna be a final sub file. ETA on that? And will there be a big font version?

Thanks for subbing this.

dont care with a small font or big font, you guys were doing a great job.
superb.

Thank you guys cant wait for the hardsub so i can watch on ps3! :D

Love the work you guys do for us. Thank you

Thanks everyone for your support. :)

[quote="aznblade":2jvzbnyw]On the website, it says there’s gonna be a final sub file. ETA on that? And will there be a big font version?

Thanks for subbing this.[/quote:2jvzbnyw]

The "final" Marga referred to is technically a revised version (v1.0.1) and the e.t.a. was a few weeks, but now it looks like it’ll be a little while. Sorry about that.

The big version will probably be out after the revised (v1.0.1)

I already wrote in another thread that the 720p subtitle doesn´t work with the 1080i Version. :(

I use the VLC Player. Sentences are overlapping, information are a little bit out of the screen… :(

[quote="RGVEDA":pv9ogs2w]I already wrote in another thread that the 720p subtitle doesn´t work with the 1080i Version. :(

I use the VLC Player. Sentences are overlapping, information are a little bit out of the screen… :([/quote:pv9ogs2w]

That’s unfortunate to hear! Guess you’ll have to wait until the 1080i version is released.

hello and thanks for the hard work.
question, the sub file is for this video file http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=389624
correct?

[quote="hawaha":3vce99cd]hello and thanks for the hard work.
question, the sub file is for this video file http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=389624
correct?[/quote:3vce99cd]

Yes, the sub file is for the 720p version.

@jordan

at 11:05 "only yamazaki is obeyed to the rules" should be "only yamazaki disobeyed the rules"

[quote="grindorth":3r5s6uf9]@jordan

at 11:05 "only yamazaki is obeyed to the rules" should be "only yamazaki disobeyed the rules"[/quote:3r5s6uf9]

We actually made a ton of revisions, that should be releasing in the upcoming days as v2. I’ll check to make sure this one is on there. Thanks bean, and there’s a lot of grammatical errors. :)

…Is it when he gets on the bus alone?

I’m pretty sure it meant that "Only Yamazaki must obey the rules"
but the structure of the passage was more like "The rules only apply to Yamazaki".

i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote="lestatdea":20e7502c]i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:20e7502c] by the way this is the video id doanloaded.[u:20e7502c]the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411 [/u:20e7502c]

[quote="GodzillaRadio":qq6ldjo7]…Is it when he gets on the bus alone?

but the structure of the passage was more like "The rules only apply to Yamazaki".[/quote:qq6ldjo7]
yeah, I don’t know any japanese I was just reporting an error thats all

[quote="grindorth":17sjfvv3][quote="GodzillaRadio":17sjfvv3]…Is it when he gets on the bus alone?

but the structure of the passage was more like "The rules only apply to Yamazaki".[/quote:17sjfvv3]
yeah, I don’t know any japanese I was just reporting an error thats all[/quote:17sjfvv3]

Yeah I know :)
Thank you very much.

[quote="lestatdea":18t0mlus][quote="lestatdea":18t0mlus]i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:18t0mlus] by the way this is the video id doanloaded.[u:18t0mlus]the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411 [/u:18t0mlus][/quote:18t0mlus]

The subtitles are for the 720p version, which can found on the same thread.

[quote="JordansOcarina":1tpcm539][quote="lestatdea":1tpcm539][quote="lestatdea":1tpcm539]i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:1tpcm539] by the way this is the video id doanloaded.[u:1tpcm539]the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411 [/u:1tpcm539][/quote:1tpcm539]

The subtitles are for the 720p version, which can found on the same thread.[/quote:1tpcm539]

okay thanks :) i will still wait for the 3 part sub?or DLthe 720p video ? :)

[quote="lestatdea":1c300zeh][quote="JordansOcarina":1c300zeh][quote="lestatdea":1c300zeh][quote="lestatdea"]i have the 3 part video. .is this the subs for it? thanks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote:1c300zeh] by the way this is the video id doanloaded.[u:1c300zeh]the semi-hd 3 part video here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411 [/u:1c300zeh]

The subtitles are for the 720p version, which can found on the same thread.

okay thanks :) i will still wait for the 3 part sub?or DLthe 720p video ? :)[/quote:1c300zeh][/quote:1c300zeh]

You should download the 720p version :) Or you can wait for the hard-subbed torrent to be released; it’s coming soon.