No Laughing: Enthusiastic Teachers | English Subs (Complete)

I’m so thankful and amazed with your effort guys! Again, thank you so much! :$

[quote="asian09":2xmkr6dm]I’m so thankful and amazed with your effort guys! Again, thank you so much! :$[/quote:2xmkr6dm]

Thank you asian09!

Thank you so much guys haven’t had the time to watch these wonderful videos but now I can enjoy and understand.

[quote="bice88":2f2qompj]Thank you so much guys haven’t had the time to watch these wonderful videos but now I can enjoy and understand.[/quote:2f2qompj]

Thank you bice88!

EDIT: Updated links to v2/v1.0.1 and also added a Mega link.

Bless you wonderful people! Can’t believe I nearly forgot about this (2012) years release, but it must be fate as I was rewatching the old Batsu games a few days agao and realised I don’t have the mos recent installment. :o

Many thanks for all the hardwork! :clap:

abc

[quote="bibi_neko":20lyjcb5]Bless you wonderful people! Can’t believe I nearly forgot about this (2012) years release, but it must be fate as I was rewatching the old Batsu games a few days agao and realised I don’t have the mos recent installment. :o

Many thanks for all the hardwork! :clap:[/quote:20lyjcb5]

Thank you bibi_neko!

Added version 3!

hey where can i get the .ass file to Enthusiastic Teachers? An is there a full sub to the end?

[quote="Razikale":1pv4a21q]hey where can i get the .ass file to Enthusiastic Teachers? An is there a full sub to the end?[/quote:1pv4a21q]

Hello, here it is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!69xgzQaK!d1Cly1phs ... xs9sPPimFY

It is a full complete sub to the end for the 720p version.

[quote="soudou":obkwhbes][quote="Razikale":obkwhbes]hey where can i get the .ass file to Enthusiastic Teachers? An is there a full sub to the end?[/quote:obkwhbes]

Hello, here it is:

https://mega.co.nz/#!69xgzQaK!d1Cly1phs ... xs9sPPimFY

It is a full complete sub to the end for the 720p version.[/quote:obkwhbes]

Hey thanks mate :D BATSU GAME RULES :D

No problem. And I agree :D
Enjoy! :)

sorry if im being a pest, but the 720 subs overlap each other on the 1080 vid. i know i know whatever, just thought id mention.

Still no subs for the 1080i vid? Geez… At this rate, the new batsu will air before this comes out…

thank you for this ,good job

Hey guys,

just wondering when the 1080 sub file will be available.
it has been 3 generations of 720p file but no one for 1080

the sync is ok, but sometimes the subs go out of picture

thanks.

[quote="Momar":3qit2k5w]sorry if im being a pest, but the 720 subs overlap each other on the 1080 vid. i know i know whatever, just thought id mention.[/quote:3qit2k5w]

I got the same issue, the subs overlap each other often and is unreadable. I would really like to see a release or fix for the 1080i version.

Any work being done on the 1080 release?

[quote="Vickning":2wuq79yj]Any work being done on the 1080 release?[/quote:2wuq79yj]
I’m losing hope here.

Sadly, I think the 1080i version project is "up in the air" at the moment. We want to move on to new projects, and the re-arranging all of the subtitles to fit into a 1920 x 1080 frame would be overly time consuming. We’re also fairly low on type-setters, and especially low on translators (we only have GodzillaRadio for a translator.) Although it’s not ideal, we’re doing this so we can get more material out with our limited resources.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.