No-Laughing Hospital Batsu (2007)

so i will sound like a noob but what is the link for the subbs?

but i cant see any subs. why?

You have to search in the Subtitles - Completed part of this forum. Shortcut -> [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=2:2nr0qq8s]here[/url:2nr0qq8s].:)

What’s the name of the song at the beginning ?

so… how do you like… make it appear in the show with that?:smiley:

i’ve seen the 24-hr Tag batsu a couple yrs ago on YT. just read somewhere that this batsu was one of the funniest. will give it a try. plan to watch it with my family this Christmas, so we can all laugh our heads off. [i:3toan98i]arigatou gozaimasu![/i:3toan98i] :D

[quote:112ve51z][i:112ve51z]Originally posted by harunoyukino[/i:112ve51z]
i’ve seen the 24-hr Tag batsu a couple yrs ago on YT. just read somewhere that this batsu was one of the funniest. will give it a try. plan to watch it with my family this Christmas, so we can all laugh our heads off. [i:112ve51z]arigatou gozaimasu![/i:112ve51z] :D[/quote:112ve51z]

Hope you’ll like it ;)

my brother & i watched the 1st disc last night. (couldn’t resist!) we almost died from laughing. 8o

btw, is there a thread somewhere on this forum which allows members to vote for their favorite batsu game? i’d love to watch what everyone thinks is the best one!! (since i’ve only seen this one + 24hr Tag)

Edit: nevermind, i found it, but i wish there was a poll attached…[url=http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=547:3jb4fz3s]Favorite Batsu Game/Episode[/url:3jb4fz3s]

ok so i downloaded the megaupload mirror one for no laughing hospital but how do u get subtitles on them? i see everyone was able to get them on theirs…can anyone explain to me how to do it. plz and thank you.

[quote:3qhkwmxt][i:3qhkwmxt]Originally posted by jennyvlds[/i:3qhkwmxt]
ok so i downloaded the megaupload mirror one for no laughing hospital but how do u get subtitles on them? i see everyone was able to get them on theirs…can anyone explain to me how to do it. plz and thank you.[/quote:3qhkwmxt]

Hello,

Check on here: [url:3qhkwmxt]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=354[/url:3qhkwmxt]

If you have any problem please feel free to ask ;)

i wonder whats the song at the beginning. It sounds cool.

same here:)

I think what the guy was asking is are there no hard subs for the links above, and only soft subs?

It took me awhile to realize, but did they cut out the “We Are The Akitaka” song bit?

plz someone tell me what the name of the song in the beginning is ,im asked this months ago but noboddy answerd or nobody gives a shit about my request

[b:1e8vge43]arigatou gozaimasu[/b:1e8vge43] for contrib in torrent!!

:clap:

[quote:2kilfa1n][i:2kilfa1n]Originally posted by Lesnarism[/i:2kilfa1n]
plz someone tell me what the name of the song in the beginning is ,im asked this months ago but noboddy answerd or nobody gives a shit about my request[/quote:2kilfa1n]

I’ve tried to listen to the lyrics and find the song, but had no luck (you don’t hear much of the lyrics so it’s hard). The easy answer is that no one recognizes the song, if someone do please say so.

[quote:k2fauob1][i:k2fauob1]Originally posted by Vaga42Bond[/i:k2fauob1]
It took me awhile to realize, but did they cut out the “We Are The Akitaka” song bit?[/quote:k2fauob1]

Yeah, maybe for copyright reasons?

[quote:21gopa95][i:21gopa95]Originally posted by Sznax[/i:21gopa95]

[quote:21gopa95][i:21gopa95]Originally posted by Lesnarism[/i:21gopa95]
plz someone tell me what the name of the song in the beginning is ,im asked this months ago but noboddy answerd or nobody gives a shit about my request[/quote:21gopa95]

I’ve tried to listen to the lyrics and find the song, but had no luck (you don’t hear much of the lyrics so it’s hard). The easy answer is that no one recognizes the song, if someone do please say so.[/quote:21gopa95]

What I’ve figured out by myself is that the vocalist of the song is a female, and the song itself is [i:21gopa95]probably[/i:21gopa95] in english. I hope it helps :confused:

thanks so much for these shows and subtitles :D