No-Laughing Hospital Batsu (2007)

Thanks a lot :clap:
Keep up the good work.

just wanna say thanks for the upā€¦

can you u upload at hotfile

i cannot express in words my thanks for this
i watch gaki every sunday morning but can never save it and its always lq

so thanks so much

Oh noes. i dont know wat to do after downloading all 18 parts, could someone help me please?

Hey can u guys help me out? I downloaded the megashare files but they donā€™t want to play. My other .avi files, like the ones from the 6in1 torrent, play fine but these wonā€™t work. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

[quote:2l9r8kib][i:2l9r8kib]Originally posted by AoiSola[/i:2l9r8kib]
Oh noes. i dont know wat to do after downloading all 18 parts, could someone help me please?[/quote:2l9r8kib]

They are rar files. You have to join them all back together. Do you have WinRAR or 7-Zip? 7-zip is a free program you can use to put them together.

[quote:2l9r8kib][i:2l9r8kib]Originally posted by OddOne[/i:2l9r8kib]
Hey can u guys help me out? I downloaded the megashare files but they donā€™t want to play. My other .avi files, like the ones from the 6in1 torrent, play fine but these wonā€™t work. Anyone know why? Thanks. [/quote:2l9r8kib]

What exactly is the problem? Is there an error message? Off the top of my head, the first thing that comes to mind is that the download quit early. Check the file size of the .avis and make sure itā€™s complete.

in the hospital serie, if im not mistakenā€¦ why they edit out the song ā€˜akitake or ukitakeā€™ cant remember the nameā€¦ the boy at the windowā€¦

On the second part of the Batsu when they are sitting in on visits. The first guy where it says heā€™s speaking gibberish.(pops his eyes out) Heā€™s speaking Portuguese. Here is what he says.

1st: Feeling a lot of pain in my head.
2nd: Iā€™m not hungry, havenā€™t eaten anything. It tastes bad.
3rd: Yes, hurts.

Hey, Iā€™m using a mac OSX.

The torrent file for the hospital isnā€™t working for some reason =/. When I download it, it just comes up with a load of text and not as a vuze file.

The torrent for no laughing newspaper was fine though.
Anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

Also, do you have to pay for megaupload/rapid share without it taking weeks (only 1 per dayā€¦)?

Thanks!!

Hey thx!! Sooo funny!

How many series are there all together??

3 I think. Newspaper Agency,Hotel Man,Hospital.

[quote:298igzx3][i:298igzx3]Originally posted by Wolves[/i:298igzx3]
On the second part of the Batsu when they are sitting in on visits. The first guy where it says heā€™s speaking gibberish.(pops his eyes out) Heā€™s speaking Portuguese. Here is what he says.

1st: Feeling a lot of pain in my head.
2nd: Iā€™m not hungry, havenā€™t eaten anything. It tastes bad.
3rd: Yes, hurts.[/quote:298igzx3]

Perfect translation. Iā€™m brazilian, and I can confirm it. Iā€™ve seen that guy in TV popping his eyes out at least twice.

Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

One of my favorites! Thanks.

!!![color=blue:2bs5vitd][size=134:2bs5vitd]Anata wa sugoi desu ne[/size:2bs5vitd][/color:2bs5vitd] !!!

[color=red:2bs5vitd]Domo arigato for your videos and your amazing good work![/color:2bs5vitd]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

;_; 89.9 on the torrent file with no seeders.

I downloaded the torrent file, but there hasnā€™t been any seeders since I downloaded it about two weeks ago - is the file link on the first page a dud, or are there just no seeders for the file? This is one I have only seen once, and Iā€™d really like to see it again! Thanks for reading, I hope there isnā€™t a problem here.

i want know ā€¦ who sing that begining showā€¦ ?

helo guys,iā€™m new here,but iā€™ve been following gaki no tsukai since 6 years ago,i have this batsu hospital from tv stream,but i want to download this full version of batsu hospital,it seem no more seeder in this torrent,i hope anyone could seed and it will very appreciatedā€¦thx alot guys,you all the bestā€¦ :D