No-Laughing Treasure Hunter (2018/2019)

I am too hungover to express the amount of love I have for you right now. You have made the beginning of this year …despite the wicked hangover be a great one. <3

本間ありがとうね~

[quote="WildStyle*":2w9scak5]Kinda have to say, I think I am losing faith… It’s getting a bit too stale now. I also happened to watch Documental S1 just before and I must say, I laughed far more watching that.[/quote:2w9scak5]

Yeah, it’s the same format every year now. Basically, it’s:

1. Bus ride
  2. Open drawers
  3. Game show
  4. Tanaka Thai kick
  5. Tag
  6. Chouno slap
  7. Haunted segment

Now obviously stuff happens between those things, and the order might change, but you can count on those things happening every time.

Thank you! Can’t wait to enjoy another great episode.

Thank you Ernie and happy new year.

Thank you very much Ernie!

Thank you very much!

[quote="babyoopsie":2aclnadm][quote="WildStyle*":2aclnadm]Kinda have to say, I think I am losing faith… It’s getting a bit too stale now. I also happened to watch Documental S1 just before and I must say, I laughed far more watching that.[/quote:2aclnadm]

Yeah, it’s the same format every year now. Basically, it’s:

1. Bus ride
  2. Open drawers
  3. Game show
  4. Tanaka Thai kick
  5. Tag
  6. Chouno slap
  7. Haunted segment

Now obviously stuff happens between those things, and the order might change, but you can count on those things happening every time.[/quote:2aclnadm]

It didn’t use to be THAT bad though… The jokes were more or less using the theme which created new jokes and such, they put in new segments for the theme as well every year. Now it is EXACT copy of last year, same jokes, same segments, nothing to do with the theme. Besides the fact they just sit in that room 90% of the time. At least they could do then is put something funny there, instead they did exactly the same thing as last year…

If you want to get to the root of the problem, then you have to blame it on their obsession of putting on celebrities to create the "funny situations" by having a well know and respected actor do something unexpected, which is simply not as funny as leaving it to the comedians like they did in the past. This is getting worse every year, but it looks like that’s what’s working for them over there (japanese audience) so they keep at it. We simply don’t care enough about these celebrities they use to find it funny, it’s not about the jokes anymore, but the importance of who’s doing it, and it’s not working for the non-japanese fans. A good example is this year’s don’t get scared segment, a segment I don’t usually enjoy but found particularly good this time around, why? Because they let Kukkii do whatever he wanted, and they couldn’t have picked a better person for this job, much like Itao and Jimmy had their own little corners, now gone or stuffed in the extended edition just to make room for the main thing, the celebrities.

Just like the last couple of years, it had it’s moments, but it wasn’t great either. Will they try something new? I doubt it, not as long as it works for them the way it is. The chances of them stopping altogether are higher than that. With that said, I will habitually keep watching it for as long as it goes, it’s a tradition after all. :bow:

Good evening guys
The decrypt key for file 3 seems to be broken
Did I do it wrongly? The first 2 were ok though
Please advise
Thank you for sharing the files

[quote="Hajime_Saito":29w9a9sm]Just like the last couple of years, it had it’s moments, but it wasn’t great either. Will they try something new? I doubt it, not as long as it works for them the way it is. The chances of them stopping altogether are higher than that. With that said, I will habitually keep watching it for as long as it goes, it’s a tradition after all. :bow:[/quote:29w9a9sm]

I agree completely. I will still watch these Batsu’s, but they are far less interesting than in the past. The audience’s favorite, Hosei-san’s Chono-slap is incredibly disheartening after so many years. I wish just [u:29w9a9sm]once[/u:29w9a9sm], Matsumoto-san or Hamada-san get slapped. As for GNT as a group, they still make funny episodes, no complaints there.

P.S. I like the fact, they gave open hands to Kukki. I love that guy :hug:

Who do I contact to join the staff doing the subs?

Thank you!

Also, anyone knows if the extra footage coming out soon? is it on the 6th?

Well yeah, it is a tradition and I do understand the celebrity stuff, but it’s just not funny regardless of who the celebrity is… To me anyways… Honestly If they can’t do it due to age, I really want them to just take the reins and put other comedians in it and torture them good. :D As for right now, I am secretly waiting for them to mix up thing like Tanaka gets a DVD, but Hose gets slapped by Chono. And then Tanaka gets thai kicked on stage? Just to mix things up at least a little bit. Have someone drink the burping thing, who not? Anyway, it is what it is.

Thanks Ernie!! :bow:
and Happy New Year :bow:

The chinese sub has been out at

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av39928984

Thank you for the links ! ^_^
I’m currently watching the part 2, and tbh, batsu games are getting boring.
The old batsus are way better, there was a costume, an atmosphere and lots of things and games related to the theme…
It’s "Treasure Hunter" but they spent at least 30mn [spoiler:1nxfwvzi]on a tv show, playing with an electrified rope…wtf seriously ?[/spoiler:1nxfwvzi]
And I HATE the bus part ! :( It’s too long and annoying…

[quote="WildStyle*":1nxfwvzi]As for right now, I am secretly waiting for them to mix up thing like Tanaka gets a DVD, but Hose gets slapped by Chono. And then Tanaka gets thai kicked on stage? Just to mix things up at least a little bit. Have someone drink the burping thing, who not? Anyway, it is what it is.[/quote:1nxfwvzi]

Oh yes !!! Totally agree !

Dear Ernie, could you please send me zip file please.
Thank you :D

[quote="Mirko_CroCop":1jkdpg11]Dear Ernie, could you please send me zip file please.
Thank you :D[/quote:1jkdpg11]
Can you not download the zip file?

[quote="ErnieYoung":2yjhn79m][quote="Mirko_CroCop":2yjhn79m]Dear Ernie, could you please send me zip file please.
Thank you :D[/quote:2yjhn79m]
Can you not download the zip file?[/quote:2yjhn79m]
Now I could :$
Thanks

Thank you Ernie ;)