Obachan #3 passes away

[img:1d4l5vyt]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7857/vlcsnap2011080722h22m02.png[/img:1d4l5vyt]

I hope she made it to L.A.

The Yugawara batsu game is probably my favorite of all and she is all over the place in that one. She will be missed.

Goodbye, obachan #3;(

Rest in peace! Don’t worry. She will be fine.

You will be missed Obachan 3

Rest in peace obachan. im gonna miss you everytime i watch batsu game

wasn’t she #2 ?? obachan #1 is the kissing one right ,but who is the third obachan?

[quote="jole884":o95y9wcn]wasn’t she #2 ?? obachan #1 is the kissing one right ,but who is the third obachan?[/quote:o95y9wcn]
She was #3, I posted a pic of #2 on page 1 of this thread.

[quote="hamachan":29n1p53c]Sad. She was funny! I remember her holding L.A. sign on the road:)[/quote:29n1p53c]

:( ;( She will be missed. I admired her professionalism. Not once did I ever see her break role.

Oh man, she was awesome.

Shame she had to die at a youngish age.

She offered me many laughs. RIP.

R.I.P Mishiro Akiko san… (_ _)

I had always wondered about her health, ever since I saw her as a police woman in a No Laughing game. Sad to see her go though, she was excellent.

yeah… sad news indeed…

She was the source of many laughs and will be missed. ;_;

I’m kinda late on this, but this is sad. =(

At first I wasn’t sure who you meant by "Obachan #3", but as soon as I saw the picture I remembered her !
Her hilarious over-the-top acting was sooo funny. I remember her best from Mechaike’s Morning Musume special "Okajo" as Yaguchi’s mom. haha

i will always miss your hilarious act obachan :(

I’m sure she will be at peace, with foreign country fans like us enjoying her works. RIP

That’s sad…RIP

R.I.P A GOOD SOUL!