Official Batsu 2015 Discussion Thread

I’ve got it!!

They should call out a random guest for laughing!

Chouno should forgive Housei, but then they call "Chouno OUT!", they hit him and then he gets pissed at Housei saying that it was his fault!

Or instead of appearing on stage, Chouno is discretely just a member of the audience sitting behind them. The Gaki guys are dragged onto the stage for some challenge, their antics make him laugh and he blames them for making him lose out on his pay since he just failed his job as a non-laughing extra. :rofl:

Now I’m hiring Soudou…Knudow, YOU’RE FIRED!!

[quote="Arlekin":25jgu13x]Now I’m hiring Soudou…Knudow, YOU’RE FIRED!![/quote:25jgu13x]

Ok, ok, let me think, let me think…

During the "don’t get scared" part, they send Matsumoto and Hamada first, then Endou and Tanaka, and lastly they say "Housei, you can’t go alone, so we found you this partner"

A door opens and Chouno enters the room. Whenever Housei screams, Chouno hits him. Chouno even slaps the people that are trying to scare them. But in the end, the last "bad guy" is… Matsuko Deluxe!! Chouno can’t hide his fear. He starts screaming and runs, leaving Housei alone.

The rest of the members are seeing all this on a TV and getting "out" every time they laugh.

…Knudow wins in my book. FOR THE LOVE OF CHONO (no love for Housei), SOMEONE MAKE THAT HAPPEN!! 8)

Ok ok, I can do it.

Imagine it’s lunchtime, then they bring them some bento box. All the crew have great food but then when Hosei open his one…; Chono is in it! In the bento!
So Hosei is like: What the hell, how can it be possible?! How can you fit in my bento box Chono san??
Then a explosion happen and Chono diseapear in a hell of terrified scream!
While they are all panic, one of the wall fall apart, and Heipo appear with a jetpack flying in the air.
Pushet by the fear, Hosei collapse.
Matsumoto pissed off, crack is tshirt, catch Suga and break his legs while Hamada rape Tanaka in the backround.
And it’s a this exact time, Endos family come in the rooms singing "Ashita ga aru sa"!

That’s some Monty Python level of randomness right there with a bit of Uwe Boll thrown in (explosions) :rofl:
I like how we were discussing the finer points of comedy and now we’re here, but this be my jam. :lol:

[hide:13j74esg]Speaking of jam, some equally silly interlude music from Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band.

[video:13j74esg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-rQ-FGYaQ[/video:13j74esg][/hide:13j74esg]

[quote="andylau-fr":13j74esg]So Hosei is like: What the hell, how can it be possible?! How can you fit in my bento box Chono san??[/quote:13j74esg]

Now I’m imagining Chono’s head on one of those sausage octopus they put in bentos… disturbing.

GOD DAMMIT!! ([b:3vu0k1za][url=http://youtu.be/SEI2vAKxIks?t=34s:3vu0k1za]Play this[/url:3vu0k1za][/b:3vu0k1za])

[hide:3vu0k1za][img:3vu0k1za]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-a6bC-SRiXvA/VCy04jQDhyI/AAAAAAAABFU/-qHTPtwQTzQ/w735-h550-no/bento.jpg[/img:3vu0k1za][/hide:3vu0k1za]

THANK YOU for the song!! Yesterday I was watching Hotel Batsu and when Chouno appeared I thought "Hmm. I should look for that song tomorrow" but completely forgot about it.

One thing I’d like to see is something like a family reunion. Instead of celebrity cameos, make cameos of people that used to work with Downton in Gottsu ee kanji (I don’t know if i’ve written this right). Throw someone dressed up as Cathy (That character that Matsumoto used to play, a cooking tv show with an old woman)

And I want to see [url=http://asianwiki.com/Ryoko_Shinohara:2m7vvjww]Ryoko[/url:2m7vvjww] make an appearance in a Batsu game! :(

[quote="Knudow":3e0lik45]One thing I’d like to see is something like a family reunion. Instead of celebrity cameos, make cameos of people that used to work with Downton in Gottsu ee kanji (I don’t know if i’ve written this right). Throw someone dressed up as Cathy (That character that Matsumoto used to play, a cooking tv show with an old woman)[/quote:3e0lik45]

That sounds like a cool idea. Matsumoto would definitely get a kick out of that. Also I’m kinda surprised we haven’t seen much of the guys they used to work with on those past shows like the two Kojis (Higashino and Imada) in the batsus, except Itao of course.

[quote="Knudow":1a85rf7o]THANK YOU for the song!! Yesterday I was watching Hotel Batsu and when Chouno appeared I thought "Hmm. I should look for that song tomorrow" but completely forgot about it.[/quote:1a85rf7o]

No problem amigo. If you’re interested, I made a post long time ago with [b:1a85rf7o]THE MOST COMPLETE GAKI NO TSUKAI UNOFFICIAL ALBUM SOUNDTRACK[/b:1a85rf7o]. Is a folder in Mega with many many songs from the batsu games and more. Here you can find "Chono’s theme" and so much more!! All MP3.

Here viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2244&start=135

And remember hit the "Thanks" button amigo!!! :bow: :bow:

Oh, thank you! Every time I recognize a song on a GnT episode I think "It’d be cool to have a list of all these songs", but I never thought about checking if someone had already done it.

You’re welcome!! Well, there is some sites with only the "list" of some songs, and some people who try to colect them in a mp3 folder, but I can assure you that this is the most complete folder with songs in the net. The Rar file is 781 mb, and sadly it doesn’t have the last Batsu Game cause I was bussy working in the spanish sub. Enjoy it pal!! Hope you like it

Any news about this year’s Batsu Game? They usually shoot it in november, they probably already know what it’ll be all about, did anyone here find some news online somewhere?

Personally I think that this year’s episodes have been terrible, quality is definitely dropping, I have high hopes for this one…

Yep, Fireman.

Fireman confirmed!!

I haven’t found any news about this year’s batsu game. How do you all know it will be Fireman? :^)

Remember I’m still a Gaki noob :( (Despite of opening an account here nearly a year ago :D)