Official Batsu Game 2010: "No Laughing SPY" Pre-Talk

The question 4 posts above is when the "announcement" will be. The post right above is talking about when they actually "shoot."

According to Downtown’s right-hand man, a writer, Mitsuyoshi Takasu’s blog, in the past few years, they shot sometime in November.

After it was made (usually in November) they give 1-2 days right after it a Press conference and talk abit about it (giving out where they did and what Theme was used)
and also provide Information about the airing time. (which will be the 31th December, the show is also recorded and not live from my knowledge)

[quote="Senkun":8e9fth7h]After it was made (usually in November) they give 1-2 days right after it a Press conference and talk abit about it (giving out where they did and what Theme was used)
and also provide Information about the airing time. (which will be the 31th December, the show is also recorded and not live from my knowledge)[/quote:8e9fth7h]

i guess there’s no videos at all about those press conferences?would be sweet.

also i already supposed that the show wasn’t live…mainly because it would be difficult for the to see them both in the batsu game and on the stage commenting the batsu… :$ :).

[quote="crazy_buffalo":2bcfbd5n]
also i already supposed that the show wasn’t live…mainly because it would be difficult for the to see them both in the batsu game and on the stage commenting the batsu… :$ :).[/quote:2bcfbd5n]

That is easily done and similar scenes happen on many shows that are live. They could do it, they just don’t.

Yes the show could be done live on the 31th dec but would you like to sit in a show for hours or celebrate with your family?
For me its fine that it will be recorded - the whole watching together, comments and with some audience few days before it will be shown to everyone else.

About the press conference -I dont think that they air those on TV, even thought last year there was a small preview vid where u saw also abit of the press conference http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_81027.htm or here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=752 (second post has also screen shot)

But not sure if a whole video is out there of those press conference - its probably more a info event for local newspaper or other media departments.

[quote="gojinki":4ts24vwr]

That is easily done and similar scenes happen on many shows that are live. They could do it, they just don’t.[/quote:4ts24vwr]

didn’t knew that , thanks. :bow:

– 06.10.2010, 00:41 –

[quote="Senkun":4ts24vwr]Yes the show could be done live on the 31th dec but would you like to sit in a show for hours or celebrate with your family?
For me its fine that it will be recorded - the whole watching together, comments and with some audience few days before it will be shown to everyone else.

About the press conference -I dont think that they air those on TV, even thought last year there was a small preview vid where u saw also abit of the press conference http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_81027.htm or here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=752 (second post has also screen shot)

But not sure if a whole video is out there of those press conference - its probably more a info event for local newspaper or other media departments.[/quote:4ts24vwr]

too bad , i wouldn’t mind in seeing a press conference to get to know the theme, i also think they would maybe be way more nervous in commenting then i , more fresh in their minds (and butts :devil: OUTO).

and yes , as you commented i remember know the little bits we had of the last year batsu . i guess it will be "wait and see".

Don’t worry they will publish the Theme before they show the Game on 31th dec

Last year they showed the theme and advertised in normal commercials during December so I expect that will happen this year again.

My 2 cents:

[i:224mi81e]2. Which Theme do you think they will use? (Police, Hospital, Newspaper, Hotel, Onsen, High school were already used) & What they will use for slapping their butts.[/i:224mi81e]
I like the fireman and military ideas. I myself would like to see them as museum caretakers, I think it has a lot of potential. You can have some nice surprise guest visitors, some very odd museum pieces, and a midnight adventure like Night at the Museum(I think it was called).
As for the punishment tools, I hope to see something new, instead of the rubber batons they used the last 3-4 times(I think since the Police batsu).
I think a slingshot-type thing would be fun, pulling the string back and let it hit the butt. Or even the electric fly racket, not too painful, but good for a nice shock :)

[i:224mi81e]3. Are all 5 gonna be a part?[/i:224mi81e]
Probably, but I hope not. It was fun the first two times, but it has become too predictable and too much like a formula. Even using the same gags, only changing the look, nothing else. At least when Matsumoto or Hamada were the evil masterminds, there was an element of surprise(sketch, painful mini-game). The batsu games are becoming too standard instead of being the specials they are supposed to be.

[i:224mi81e]4. Will it be again over 24 hours? like Hotelman were they did 26 hours[/i:224mi81e]
Probably.

[i:224mi81e]5. Can we except again a 6 hour footage?[/i:224mi81e]
Probably, or even 7-8 hours.

[i:224mi81e]6. Which kind of Traps would you like to see?[/i:224mi81e]
Traps that are specifically aimed at the members, like Dynamite Shukoku for Tanaka, Gasu/Chiaki for Endou, etc.
Personally I would love to see a Thai kick related trap involving some of Japan’s biggest thai/kickboxing stars.
Just imagine receiving a Thai kick from Masato or Kozo Takeda! :devil:

[i:224mi81e]7. What shouldn’t be used again from previous Games.[/i:224mi81e]
Heipo’s channel thingy. It gets annoying quite fast.

[i:224mi81e]8. Will they sleep this Time? And a return of Showheihei?[/i:224mi81e]
Hope so, I always enjoy those parts. Though they should do both the midnight horror thing and after that, the sleeping part.

[i:224mi81e]9. Tell us which famous Persons should be involved? or you would like to see.[/i:224mi81e]
They already covered Sonny Chiba and Riki Takeuchi, so I’m good.
Though it would be awesome to see Hiroyuki Sanada, or Beat Takeshi drop by.
Or one/some of the famous Japanese fighters delivering a Thai kick.
And especially for the midnight horror thing, have Chiaki(from Kill Bill/Battle Royal) in a bloodied school uniform swinging that ball & chain weapon.

[i:224mi81e]10. Add other comments you want to share with the Community. Related to the this Batsu Game[/i:224mi81e]
Hopefully they will have more new gags and traps, or at least redesign/renovate previous gags.

interesting things you have there sarutobi :D

Has anyone a idea if or is here even someone who will stream it live like last year on Justin.tv?

[quote="Senkun":3bk47u00]Has anyone a idea if or is here even someone who will stream it live like last year on Justin.tv?[/quote:3bk47u00]

We will try to contact the guy who streamed it last year on Justin.tv, we’ll make an annoucement and a centralizing topic at the beginning of december to keep things organized ;)

hope that will work out :)

i hope shibatabread will make live subs just like last year XD that was totaly perfect !

Live subs?! :D Where can I read about that event?

Did i miss something? I was with the live streaming of Gaki last year, and there was only one 1 guy that did on the spot translations and i can’t remember it was Shibata who did those =o!

On the other hand, it would be fun to have Shibata join in in the live stream this year=D

Either way, I just hope we get to see it live. It was really fun to watch it with a whole bunch of fans.

you are not wrong spike. He wasnt there with us. It was someone else who made the translations.
I was the whole 6 hours there.

On the Justin.tv feed I was on, there were a couple guys that traded off on the translations, and it wasn’t Shibata.

I can’t wait for this years special! I’m def. going to be there for the live stream when/if there is one :rock:

[quote="Kanzaki":316gak1t]
We will try to contact the guy who streamed it last year on Justin.tv, we’ll make an annoucement and a centralizing topic at the beginning of december to keep things organized ;)[/quote:316gak1t]

this kind of oganization its that the gaki fanpage needs, thanks for taking the iniciative of this :D