Personality Test (Sort of)

I should’ve known that Godzilla is an INTP :-)!

93% introverted… so it must be a pain whilst communicating with me, eh mate :devil: !?

Did this test in my postgraduate HRM
I was ISTP back then

and guess what!

Yea still am ! xD haha
However, I did notice a few changes: I’ve become even more skewed towards the end.
I had only 55% perceiving back then (2 years ago) and was less introvert.

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTP!
Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

I do love how I am tough :D, that’s the only important thing.

Well well… Am I seeing a predominance of INTJ?

– 14.03.2012, 10:33 –

[quote="al4bandi":1ny5oyww]I’m very amazed, that there is such a feedback.
But it’s quite mysterious that there is no other INTP here cO!

@Yakarin : Is it really true, that you sometimes can’t understand yourself? INFJ are very rare, I have a friend which is one. I has a very specific set of moral principles, ethics and thoughts.
It’s true that he’s quite helpful, and if he’s in a bad mood, he’ll kill everything :whew: ![/quote:1ny5oyww]

LOL, YES al4bandi, each word is true, and man, is that annoying sometimes! …specially the fact that sometimes you’re very attached to your people and other times… well you just don’t feel like seeing ANYONE, not that your annoyed or stoped liking them, you just need your space to rearange your world :P

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 82% Extraverted (E) 18%
Sensing (S) 68% Intuitive (N) 32%
Thinking (T) 80% Feeling (F) 20%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

well… ._.

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFJ!

Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

I think i got the same as OP, wich is INTP.
I’m not so much introverted but yes, and i used to be a bit shy. I really like when i’m on my own and i daydream a lot about what i could do as an adult, what i’d love to create etc…
I’m actually seeing a psychologist since a few months ago because my mom didn’t understand why i had so bad grades at school. He’s got trouble wrapping his brain around my way of thinking. I like to do things perfectly but i’m very very prone to lazyness as soon as i bump into trouble. Except when in certain situations where i can be very perseverant. I also like to get the best out of anything. I also like to think differently than the average crowd, but i like sharing and having people knowing and liking my tastes. Wich doesn’t make me a hipster.

• and i have trouble empathizing with people. I don’t dramatize i see the things the statistical, practical, straight forward way. Even though i feel love towards soem people, and i can be moved by movies, my dog dying. He thinks i look like "i don’t care much" about everything around me. Wich is very true. Sometimes i feel like Dexter, completly emotionless when facing events, and immune to stress, and even fear in some cases.

I see we’re all a bunch of introverted individuals. :rofl:

I’ve done this test once before, Im an[i:12qdiqgh] INFJ[/i:12qdiqgh]…

[color=#0000BF:12qdiqgh]@ Zauchi & Yakarin[/color:12qdiqgh] -
Seems like our rarity has lots of questions that are unanswered as it were…
maybe some reading for you guys?

http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

More interesting tho…
I notice more Introverted, Intuitive people on the forum…(as Autopolypoid said)
Does it mean that the Interwebs are full of this type…
or is it just the people who watch Gaki :lol:

also gotten INFJ, Doesn’t seem like 1% of world population to me. :lol:

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

@Solace Of course the majority is Introverted. It’s da intrawebz! As Introverted you can move freely, without (almost) any constraints. You don’t feel the pressure as Introverted as you do in IRL.
A majority of the 4chan guys at night are INTP’s, and all are showing very high intellect but have one major weakness - loss of motivation, hence tardiness/laziness. Which results in bashing one’s own life.

As ChocoboXii00 stated, I’m likewise sometimes very cold hearted, which allows me to examine the situation with more objectivity and perspectives.
About your marks: Don’t worry about it. I was always "bad" at school, because I didn’t like the idea of doing something against my will. Although I do believe that I have a intellectual potential, I’m too often getting in my own way and messing my own life.
Just find something that you love doing, and don’t ever do anything half hearted. If it is "thinking" about various things, concentrate on this process and create things upon this ability.

btw here’s my result :

[i:1cs95tpx]Ta-dah, your personality type is INTP!

Introverted (I) 86% Extroverted (E) 14%
Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Thinking (T) 100% Feeling (F) 0%
Perceiving (P) 86% Judging (J) 14%[/i:1cs95tpx]

Quite fu**ed up :nod:

ps.: I’ve reread the thread and noticed many typos in my posts - sorry for the inconvenience :geek:

[quote="autopolyploid":1scoya5z]I see we’re all a bunch of introverted individuals. :rofl:[/quote:1scoya5z]

You can actually explain it. If you ask all people who play WoW a lot you can be pretty sure they are going to come up with the same results ( at least a majority )
Here we are a community of fans of the same things. Gaki no Tsukai is not common for us, it doesn’t appear on our TV whether you are in France, US, Finland or whatever. We found it cause we all had the common taste for Japanese gameshows in general. And usually, in a group of people with the same tastes for uncommon things, there will we a majority of a certain personality type that will come up.

If you ask fans of Michael Jackson to do the test, the results will be scattered. Because MJ attracts attention from a wide range of people.

[quote="Solace":2xctdhbv]I’ve done this test once before, Im an[i:2xctdhbv] INFJ[/i:2xctdhbv]…

[color=#0000BF:2xctdhbv]@ Zauchi & Yakarin[/color:2xctdhbv] -
Seems like our rarity has lots of questions that are unanswered as it were…
maybe some reading for you guys?

http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

More interesting tho…
I notice more Introverted, Intuitive people on the forum…(as Autopolypoid said)
Does it mean that the Interwebs are full of this type…
or is it just the people who watch Gaki :lol:[/quote:2xctdhbv]

Thank you Solace, reading that was really something, it hit right home haha… specially on the "problematic" parts of the type. Now I get why my 20s have seem to be such a mess when it comes to decision making! haha