Rate the last movie you saw.

[quote:2qo6nx8v][i:2qo6nx8v]Originally posted by Homelessbrian[/i:2qo6nx8v]
Not a Brad Pitt fan? I feel hes been in some of the best movies and done an amazing job.

Here are some Brad Pit movies I liked and my ratings for them:
Fight club 8/10 stars
12 Monkeys 10/10 stars
Snatch 10/10 stars
Se7en 8/10 stars
The Mexican 8/10 stars
Burn after reading 7.5/10

Alright enough of Brad Pitt. I watched Zach Galifianakis’s new movies last night Visioneers. I enjoyed it a lot! I am a HUGE Zach Galifianakis fan and I know this movie is not for everyone but so far its been one of my favorites this year. 9/10 stars

[yt]QI8UdlAw8VA[/yt][/quote:2qo6nx8v]

Fight club is the SHIT!! My favorite part is where he’s acting like hes bruce lee and beatin the shit out of Edward Norton LMAO

i just saw Inglorious Basterds on sunday. classic Tarantino n very good overall. i give it 8/10.

im neutral on brad. his presence never automatically affects a movie. but i must say he was freakin awesome in Snatch and in Fight Club.

Just rewatched my Paprika DVD (for about 100x now) and I must say, I still love it!

10/10 (because I can never get tired of watching it)

I have always loved Satoshi Kon’s movies and, next to Paranoia Agent, Paprika beats the concept of dream and reality. The graphics are beyond wonderful (watching the Special Features will make you appreciate the work the people have put to create this film Q__Q). Plot is awesome. If you’re not a fan of psychological mindfuck with a whole load of symbolism, then this movie is going to take a DOZEN rewatch for you to understand.

PS: Tokyo Godfather is a great winter movie.

Anyone seen Paranormal Activity?

I heard it was the scariest movie in the last 20 years or whatever…

I saw it yesterday and can honestly say I slept like a baby last night! Thats how NOT scary it was. It was entertaining none the less…

The last movie I saw was Zombieland, it wasn’t too bad, but it certainly wasn’t a home run.

I’m not much of a Michael Cera fan, in fact, I can’t stand him outside of anything that’s not Arrested Development, but what’s worse is when he turns down a film so they find someone as close as possible. That’s the main character in this film, Michael Cera’s stand-in.

Woody was great and Bill Murray’s short appearance definitely made the film, I’d check it out especially if you’re a Bill Murray fan, you won’t have laughed this much with Bill since The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Let me toss in two quick thumbs up for World’s Greatest Dad and District 9 as well, also two very good films I saw recently.

it was on telly last thursday!!!

awesome film… the actress [b:2mkn1pez][size=167:2mkn1pez]anna tsuchiya[/size:2mkn1pez][/b:2mkn1pez] who plays the yankee girl is no doubt THE BEST CHARACTER EVER CREATED… forget the joker… she is a bad ass & she is a fan of OZAKI so… it cant get any better…

here is an interview with her:
[URL=http://www.kamikazegirls.net/tsuchiya.html]http:

//www.kamikazegirls.net/tsuchiya.html[/URL]

the first few minutes were really dark & it nearly turned me off cuz they used so weird color filters (tipicalt japanese film) bringing the mood down & making think all weird. the character you meet first is the fairy tale type girl Momoko l [img:2mkn1pez]http://www.kamikazegirls.net/images/_sq/7_m.jpg[/img:2mkn1pez]
she lives in her imaginative world and makes up wacky excuses to get money from her dad so she can buy Lolita outfits and she is sucked into this fony world where she stays loyal to her believes because if she were to drop back to reality she would end up alone and confused… but she has no idea how much she has changed…

then Ichigo and Momoko somehow become friends. Ichigo who is a member of the bike gang -wild speed tribes gets a shock when she meets someone so different… ichigo who has no desire to live by the rules first gets really annoyed with Momoko but as they both try to convice one another they need to change their ways ends up becoming attached to each other…

Momoko gets head butted everytime she gets on Ichigos nerves but they stick together till the end…
the END was a really surprising one and a good 1… so i was overall really impressed…
10/10

[yt]MDc6us-rvWs[/yt]

last movie i watched was dumb and dumber in hd 1080p, it was great

last movie i watched was [i:p7zuu8e5]New Moon[/i:p7zuu8e5]. I really [i:p7zuu8e5]hate[/i:p7zuu8e5] the Twilight series (I’m really not into the vampire boys who are portrayed to be so hot and yummy to the point it’s really[u:p7zuu8e5] ridiculous[/u:p7zuu8e5], but that’s just me) but just had to spend 15 bucks on this movie so I can watch [b:p7zuu8e5]Dakota Fanning[/b:p7zuu8e5]. Yeah, she only had 6 lines at most in this movie but her acting and delivery is much much more convincing than the main cast.

So yeah, basically, I love Dakota Fanning!

[quote:21dlbudf][i:21dlbudf]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:21dlbudf]
last movie i watched was [i:21dlbudf]New Moon[/i:21dlbudf]. I really [i:21dlbudf]hate[/i:21dlbudf] the Twilight series (I’m really not into the vampire boys who are portrayed to be so hot and yummy to the point it’s really[u:21dlbudf] ridiculous[/u:21dlbudf], but that’s just me) but just had to spend 15 bucks on this movie so I can watch [b:21dlbudf]Dakota Fanning[/b:21dlbudf]. Yeah, she only had 6 lines at most in this movie but her acting and delivery is much much more convincing than the main cast.

So yeah, basically, I love Dakota Fanning![/quote:21dlbudf]

I LOVE Dakota Fanning too! I ALMOST wanted to watch that horrid movie just because of Dakota.

I saw her in my work when they were filming New Moon where I live. She is SO pretty. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her though since a few kids started to come up to her and ask her for an autograph. She was with a friend I think.

geez, i totally forgot what the thread was all about… i forgot to RATE the movie :D
[b:24yngkv9]New Moon: 2/10; but with Dakota in it: 5/10[/b:24yngkv9] (yehey for Dakota!)

@iniquiti: guess we have something in common now! LUCKY YOU! you got a chance to at least get a glimpse of her… i would love to see her in person… she’s really a great actress, plus she’s getting prettier as she gets older.

:) :) :)

[quote:2hbsam7x][i:2hbsam7x]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:2hbsam7x]
geez, i totally forgot what the thread was all about… i forgot to RATE the movie :D
[b:2hbsam7x]New Moon: 2/10; but with Dakota in it: 5/10[/b:2hbsam7x] (yehey for Dakota!)

@iniquiti: guess we have something in common now! LUCKY YOU! you got a chance to at least get a glimpse of her… i would love to see her in person… she’s really a great actress, plus she’s getting prettier as she gets older.

:) :) :)[/quote:2hbsam7x]

She is beyond comparison to any other child actresses these days as her movies are much more serious and plot-worthy (ie: War of the Worlds, I am Sam, Taken, Hide and Seek, etc) ;)

I saw 28 Days Later a few days ago. I have seen that movie 5 times now and still love it as much as I did the first time i saw it :) I really like zombiemovies and this is one of my favourites !

9/10

[quote:ijhid00j][i:ijhid00j]Originally posted by yttrefrn[/i:ijhid00j]
I saw 28 Days Later a few days ago. I have seen that movie 5 times now and still love it as much as I did the first time i saw it :) I really like zombiemovies and this is one of my favourites !

9/10[/quote:ijhid00j]theres also 28 weeks later. its not as good as the first one but still its pretty good.

The last movie I saw was OneeChanBara with Era Otoguro…(She’s a hottie) It’s a zombie flick with a Devil May Cry type theme to it…I thought it was very good…

saw Avatar in 3d yesterday. Story is a bit cliché but the effects where really nice in 3d.

[quote:2pcutfyg][i:2pcutfyg]Originally posted by Axxo[/i:2pcutfyg]
saw Avatar in 3d yesterday. Story is a bit cliché but the effects where really nice in 3d.[/quote:2pcutfyg]

It’s worth the watch yes? I can’t wait to see it because my friend’s husband was part of the production and did the graphics.

[quote:129ac8sf][i:129ac8sf]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:129ac8sf]

[quote:129ac8sf][i:129ac8sf]Originally posted by Axxo[/i:129ac8sf]
saw Avatar in 3d yesterday. Story is a bit cliché but the effects where really nice in 3d.[/quote:129ac8sf]

It’s worth the watch yes? I can’t wait to see it because my friend’s husband was part of the production and did the graphics.[/quote:129ac8sf]

Yeah it was worth to watch it. At least imho, because it was the first movie I saw in 3d for a really long time. Beautiful colours and lights. Watching movies like that in 3d makes cinemas worthwhile again…

yeah Avatar is a great movie. i’d recommend to see it in IMAX 3D only because if you think about it. once it leaves theaters you will never be able to see it that way again. i’m definitely gona watch it again this weekend.

The last battle scene is phenomenal!!! its almost like StarWars, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Last Samurai, Final Fantasy, Braveheart, and Halo all mixed into one. and yes, while the story isn’t anything innovative, its still solid and makes you feel something. don’t judge the movie from the preview because the movie was made to be seen in 3D so you wont get anything off the movie other than alot of colors.

Tonight, im watching Leon the Professional. seen it already. another AMAZING classic. if you decide to watch this movie YOU MUST MUST MUST watch the full european version. DO NOT watch the U.S. version. if you don’t believe me, just search the reviews online and it gets perfect scores almost everywhere.

Sherlock Holmes: 8/10

Really enjoyed it.

saw Avatar last week too… i would’ve enjoyed it more if i weren’t [i:24rsv94f]dying to go pee[/i:24rsv94f] on the last hour of the movie… so just an advice to everyone who plans to watch it, make sure to do your thing before the movie starts and don’t drink much during the movie!

for Avatar: 8/10