Sims 4 - the Gaki roomates

I feel like Yama-chan here. [b:167ou1od]Andylau-fr[/b:167ou1od] never likes or replies my comments, but anyway, I’m very excited about this project. The first day was really funny. I’m thinking in making a Thumblr account so I can follow this

haha sorry. I usually do many thing at the same time and get easily distracted by anything. :angel:

OMG thats fantastic haha. They’re all like "Let’s all watch TV! Gaki is on!! Yeah let’s go!!" and Housei is like off in his own little world. :rofl: Then he he realises they’ve all gone without him, comes in and they’re like "We’re watching TV dude, quit distracting us", even looks like Hamada shakes his head :lol: I’m already loving this.

I gave you a shoutout on my Tumblr, hope it gets you some attention. :)

Thank you Soudou, I think I got 8 peoples from you. :lol:

lol!

"Hamada - criminal" I died :D
It’s a great idea, I’ll try that soon!

I really like the recap video you posted recently. Very funny. :rofl: Keep up the good work! :nod:

I laughed more than I should have at Matsumoto at 1:16 on the video.

You should create Heipo, Suga and more staff members/comedians and move them to the same neighborhood. Just to see how they interact with each other and what goes on with their lives without you controlling them.

I’m going to do this.

Going to add Chono in the neighborhood too. So Yamasaki and him can have some "talk" around the town.
[hide:2g27qe2r][img:2g27qe2r]http://i.imgur.com/kdvEqus.jpg[/img:2g27qe2r][/hide:2g27qe2r]

[quote="andylau-fr":9vvdkado]I’m going to do this.
Going to add Chono in the neighborhood too. So Yamasaki and him can have some "talk" around the town. [/quote:9vvdkado]

Ahaha, that will be amazing!! :rofl:
You should also add Higashino Koji, I think he’d be good friends with Hamada and maybe Yamasaki’s only friend lol.

CHIAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Sorry for peoples who follow this adventure. Had computer problem and had to reinstall full windows. So boring. :sweat:
I was worry i lost my save, but it was in the cloud. :rock:

So i’m aybe gonna stream today and make Chono, Heipo, Suga, Higashino,… :bow:

Glad the save was safe! :o
I look forward to the highlights. :)