Subbing Project 2010 Batsu: "No Laughing SPY School"

Ganbatte!!

Thanks so much for the great work. Can’t wait. :clap:

Are you guys looking for any help for this project? I’ve been an anime fansubber working with a quality fansub group for a year or so, so I know my way around Aegisub. I can time (sync lines to dialog, or produce a timed script without translations) with scene & fine timing, and also typeset signs that appear in the video.

I’m a big fan of you guys :inlove: so I’m just trying to support you in any way possible.

[b:15dwwqqk]

[color=#FF0000:15dwwqqk]Don’t forget, guys, to not demand/ask for the subbing to go faster. The Shibata team are people who volunteered their free time to please you all with something wonderful. Anyone who does so gets a fair warning ;][/color:15dwwqqk]

[/b:15dwwqqk]

Not to be a nuisance, as i do appreciate all the hard work that it is going to take to finish this project…
But does anyone have a rough estimate on how long it might take? This is the first year that I’ve been eagerly awaiting the release of english subs (of ANYTHING), and I have absolutely no idea how long projects like this usually take.
A week or so? A month or so? Multiple months?

• this isnt a "please go faster!" request, just an idea on how long I need to hold my breath [: *

Thank you very much [b:27tgg3ib]Shibatabread Team[/b:27tgg3ib]!
You guys are the best! Please take as much time as you need ;)
The more accurate, the better :rofl:

Again Thank You Very Much! :clap:

[quote="erikryptos":1p3srmr4]
But does anyone have a rough estimate on how long it might take? This is the first year that I’ve been eagerly awaiting the release of english subs (of ANYTHING), and I have absolutely no idea how long projects like this usually take.[/quote:1p3srmr4]

Not speaking for them, but last year, Shibata and friends put out a 10 minute segment every week or so (sometimes faster, sometimes slower). The entire project took many months to be completed. There are more people involved this year, so maybe they’ll go faster this year, but one segment a week was a fun thing to look forward to last year.

Thanks to the whole team and really looking forward to the first segments.

I look forward to enjoying this years batsu game. Thank you team Shibatabread for working hard to make this unique show accessible to thousands of people across the continents. You guys rock :rock:

i am going to get this fast so i can share with everyone
going to put at more filesharing web 8)

super danks!!!

thanks so much

Hi!
First of all i would like to thank all the subbers who are working hard with subbing this yers batsu game =)
I was wondering what version you are gonna sub after, is it the one on D-Addicts or something you have fixed by yourselves?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... d8fec51a1f

This is the file i mean :)

once again thanks all subbers =) and happy new year =)

It will most probably be the one from DA ;)

sweet =)

Cant Wait!!!

Cant wait either!

Oh God guys THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBBING!!!
THANK YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If someone want a translation of that dutch part so that it can be used with the translation i would like to offer my help!

you are ALL AMAZING!!
thank you so much for taking the time to translate and sub these for everyone to enjoy. ^-^
i can’t wait to watch it.

[quote="Sergio":3jxf07nm]If someone want a translation of that dutch part so that it can be used with the translation i would like to offer my help![/quote:3jxf07nm] Yes, that would be nice!